Back to Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

BM

Nov 05, 2019

The course was informative on how to build, structure and develop the plot of our own stories. It was also very helpful in guiding us through the editing process. A useful course for aspiring writers.

MM

Dec 01, 2016

Great course to take as the first step in the sequence of the "Creative Writing" certification. Exercises are fun, professor provides useful methodology, load is manageable for someone with a day job.

226 - 250 of 670 Reviews for Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

By Pranav K

Feb 01, 2020

This course really helped me and i also developed the basic skills for writing and learned new concepts about fiction writing.

By Alina L

Feb 12, 2016

All the videos contain necessary information. The assignments are clear and very well structured. It is really a great course!

By Frankie W

Feb 03, 2019

Brando Skyhorse's lectures were perfect. I truly hung on every word and I feel already I am a better writer for it! Thank you

By AMY B

Dec 04, 2019

Very informative and the assignments are fun, thought-provoking adventures. I'm on the next course, the Craft of Character!

By Luz E R O

Mar 14, 2019

I did expect teachers to review the homework, waiting for peer review is not fun, but it was a good course and I enjoyed it.

By Bengiamin M H

Sep 14, 2019

I enjoyed Brando Skyhorse's lectures as well as the overall organization of the first lesson. Looking forward to the next!

By Kathy K

Dec 26, 2018

This was the first Creative Writing course that I have ever taken and I thought it was fun and good a teaching the basics.

By Amnah M d P Z E

Feb 18, 2020

I liked the course and I think it's a very good beginning for aspiring writers, I really loved it and it helped me a lot.

By Irene

Jan 09, 2020

First Corse of the specialization in Creative Writing. Very interesting and helpful. Can't wait to go on with the others!

By RICHARD O O

Jul 23, 2019

Great course on how to develop plot! If you are looking for the how to specifically do it, I would recommend this course.

By Alfred K

Nov 27, 2018

Fantastic lessons on how to plot. teacher was very knowledgeable and I feel very able to go to the next level in writing.

By Linda S E A

Jan 29, 2020

I completely adored this course. It gives you the basic tools in such a way that it allows you to gain knowledge easily.

By nora v

Apr 17, 2019

I love the course!there were lots of things to learn and share with others.thanks a lot for every thing.nice syllabuses.

By Paul M

Nov 13, 2016

This course filled in the blanks for me as a writer. I love the way it is delivered and presented by Brando.

Thank you.

By Shaz Y

Nov 10, 2016

This course is what I was looking for. I wanted to learn the main aspects of story and plot structure and now I know! :)

By Ilya N

Mar 07, 2016

Very well lead, clear explanations and great content. I found this course both useful and delivering to my expectations.

By sally g

Mar 11, 2016

Very educative with the knowledge I have gained from this I feel I've come out with much more than just valuable notes.

By Shirley B

Sep 03, 2018

awesome course, well structured and presented. I have learned a lot and have found it of immense value for my writing

By Sean D

Jul 05, 2018

Absolutely loved this course, it's really challenging but I learned so much right from the start. Highly recommended.

By Natascha M P

Aug 25, 2017

This course managed to open me up to my creative writing side after a long period of feeling blocked and being stuck.

By Andrés L

Feb 20, 2016

It was very clear, nice, entertaining and it looks like the professor has lots of knowledge in the scope of writing.

By José A C R

Apr 13, 2017

A great course, I profited more from this course than from the other Creative Writing courses. Totally recommended.

By Nadia D

Oct 11, 2016

I really enjoyed how the instructor broke down plot, the examples and assignments. I would definitely recommend it.

By Lana M

Mar 08, 2016

Brando Skyhorse was my favorite Professor. It was extremely helpful and will be wonderful for the capstone project.

By Jeffred R

Sep 04, 2019

Very helpful even if your goal is to study Math, learning how to write and use the worlds is so important in life.