Back to Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

SD

Jul 14, 2020

It seems easy at the start; give it a week or two and you will be very surprised -- with yourself and your reaction to the feedback.\n\nThe instructions are easy to follow, the insights are priceless.

MM

Dec 01, 2016

Great course to take as the first step in the sequence of the "Creative Writing" certification. Exercises are fun, professor provides useful methodology, load is manageable for someone with a day job.

426 - 450 of 952 Reviews for Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

By Mare

Apr 21, 2020

Finally! This class taught me how to plot. Something I have been trying to figure out for years

By Krysten C

Dec 05, 2019

I really loved this course. The instruction was clear and quick and the assignment challenging.

By DJ R

Nov 11, 2018

Very good course. This course forced me to leave the box i had built for myself and my writing.

By Mariya G

Mar 27, 2018

I found this course practical and helpful. I would highly recommend it to other novice writers.

By Alexandra L

Mar 25, 2018

A lot of valuable information and the assignments are just right to try to put it into practice

By Shanique H

Apr 24, 2020

It was great. Very informative and I've already started the next course in the specialization.

By Ashley Z

Apr 24, 2020

Really great, inspiring lectures and plenty of exercises to put the theoretical into practice.

By Albin D

Sep 13, 2018

I've learned so much, but how to structure my scenes and plot in general, sticks out the most.

By Nicol H

Aug 11, 2020

This class was informative and interesting. It helped me step up my creative writing skills.

By Patenopy G

Jul 02, 2020

Aprendi muitas coisas: como deixar minha história atrativa, coerente e de fácil entendimento.

By Pola H

Mar 08, 2016

I gave 5 stars to the craft of character - because it was great, but this is even better. yay

By Ramesh

Jun 18, 2020

The author or instructor of this course was a good person. He handled everything so nicely.

By Hana H

Nov 11, 2018

Really enjoyed the course! Gave me a lot of direction and good structure for my future work.

By Nourhan E

Sep 18, 2016

This course was really useful and Mr. Skyhorse's way of explaining in the videos was so good

By Sanel K A

Apr 29, 2020

so far best place to learn, practice, structure thoughts and stories and uplift confidence

By swapna g

Nov 05, 2019

It has been very helpful, the sessions were well designed to help complete the assignments.

By Khemchand S

Dec 22, 2016

Very challenging, engaging, fun and for new writers its covers the basics. I learned a lot.

By Murwyn H

Feb 23, 2020

Super great! I love the Teacher and the interviews and the guidelines and hints.Thank you!

By Joelle G

Aug 04, 2019

I learned a great deal and will be coming back for notes, video in the future. Thank you!

By Angel M

Mar 18, 2019

Very detailed course. Provides resources and strategies that really help to develop skills

By Jamie M

Feb 28, 2018

I have never had such capable breakdowns of plot structures and I truly benefited from it!

By Lori B B (

Nov 29, 2017

I enjoyed this segment, but I wish there had been more about plot structure and outlining.

By Aayushi M

Apr 08, 2020

It was a wonderful course where I explored the area of plot and loved it to every extent.

By Alanna M

Aug 22, 2019

This class is really fun. I'm new to writing proper stories so I found it really helpful.

By Alejandro M G M

Mar 13, 2018

Very interesting, and very hard to achieve a good grade, therefore challenging. Loved it.