Back to Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

LB
Nov 15, 2018

Great information about plot and scene structure. The information about revision was entirely new to me - thank you! The exercises were good and difficult in a good way that helped me hone my writing.

DA
Nov 30, 2016

Great course to take as the first step in the sequence of the "Creative Writing" certification. Exercises are fun, professor provides useful methodology, load is manageable for someone with a day job.

626 - 650 of 1,340 Reviews for Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

By Akshay M

Aug 15, 2020

An amazing course with good video content, good treatment using assignments and reviews...

By Joelle A G

Aug 4, 2019

I learned a great deal and will be coming back for notes, video in the future. Thank you!

By Angel M

Mar 18, 2019

Very detailed course. Provides resources and strategies that really help to develop skills

By Jamie M

Feb 28, 2018

I have never had such capable breakdowns of plot structures and I truly benefited from it!

By Lori B B (

Nov 29, 2017

I enjoyed this segment, but I wish there had been more about plot structure and outlining.

By Karen D G

Aug 24, 2020

Aprendí mucho, lo estoy poniendo en práctica. Estoy ansiosa por comer la siguiente parte.

By Aayushi M

Apr 8, 2020

It was a wonderful course where I explored the area of plot and loved it to every extent.

By Alanna M

Aug 21, 2019

This class is really fun. I'm new to writing proper stories so I found it really helpful.

By Alejandro M G M

Mar 13, 2018

Very interesting, and very hard to achieve a good grade, therefore challenging. Loved it.

By Danilo C C

Jul 5, 2020

Este curso es fantástico, su contenido es muy práctico. Aprendí muchas cosas grandiosas.

By Prabhanjan T

May 2, 2020

An excellent course, and it boosts my confidence that I can indulge in creative writing!

By Simona

Aug 4, 2019

I loved the assignments and taking part in this course was definitely a time well spent.

By Jennifer T

Apr 6, 2018

Fantastic introduction to plot with lots of great examples and concrete tips to improve.

By Nathan B

Mar 21, 2018

I learned a lot about writing and the importance of allowing your characters to be free.

By Ruby G

Apr 13, 2021

I loved and appreciated this course and all instructors. Thank you Mr. Brando Skyhorse.

By Anan A

Jul 16, 2019

This is an amazing course!! I loved doing it!! The course coordinator is just the best!

By Padmavati G

Oct 27, 2016

Very informative course. I enjoyed doing the assignments and reading my peers write ups

By Amber B

Oct 1, 2016

Great way to bump up writing skills, especially with plot development. Really enjoyed!

By IMTIAZ A

Jun 14, 2016

very good and well organized course that helped me a lot to improve my writing skills.

By Kate S

Apr 2, 2020

I learned way more than I expected. It made writing a novel seem way more manageable.

By Sarah S

Apr 13, 2017

A super introduction to writing that leads, step by step, to the confidence to write.

By AS

Oct 26, 2020

this course fine tuned my writing skills and helped me write in a more active voice.

By George H

Sep 27, 2020

Exception skills taught through Brando Skyhorse, which are clear and easy to follow.

By David T

Apr 23, 2020

Relatively easy but quite educational. May take a little time to finish peer reviews

By Cashmere J

Feb 23, 2016

Very simple videos to understand complex ideas. Had a whole lot of fun watching them