Back to Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

MM

Dec 01, 2016

Great course to take as the first step in the sequence of the "Creative Writing" certification. Exercises are fun, professor provides useful methodology, load is manageable for someone with a day job.

SD

Jul 14, 2020

It seems easy at the start; give it a week or two and you will be very surprised -- with yourself and your reaction to the feedback.\n\nThe instructions are easy to follow, the insights are priceless.

976 - 1000 of 1,073 Reviews for Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

By Hemant R J

Sep 05, 2017

Brando was excellent in specifying the methodological way of writing stories. Thanks for the 21 point checklist!

By Kislay A K

Mar 01, 2016

Short, pithy descriptions; to the point advice/ suggestions with leeway to alter the structure. Worth the time.

By Aida C

Jul 30, 2020

Very good information, exercises and guests! It was a challenging but very good course for beginning writers.

By David J W S

Jan 01, 2017

Very interesting and enjoyable. Perhaps a little shorter than I expected, although I only audited the course.

By JasonFanfictions

Aug 06, 2020

This is a really good course! It only took me a few days and now I can write great scenes with good detail!

By Khushbu P

it's a very good and knowledgeable course especially for the one who want to make their career in writing

By Vibeke K

Dec 07, 2017

Content of course is great, but it needs som fixes in the assessment routines to function better.

By Nina W

Mar 10, 2017

Useful and tangible knowledge delivered succinctly. Writing prompts a bit rigid and specific.

By RACHEL J

It was very helpful, could improve my writing skills and understand more about story writing

By Onur Ş

Feb 20, 2018

Good for beginners to understand how to write and even how to read any fictional writings.

By Raimundo P M

Oct 05, 2016

Simple, great start, could have been a little more profound though. Great start, no doubt.

By Willie E

Apr 02, 2016

Good exercises. Good, interesting, helpful teacher. short lessons. concrete instructions

By Rodolfo M

Dec 06, 2018

The course is good, specially the assignments, although it's not deep enough for 5 stars.

By Paul F H

Nov 20, 2016

I enjoyed the course which was well presented and I feel I have learnt much from it.

By Gurkiratsingh K

Sep 11, 2020

The course was awesome, but please add more professional example in week 3 (Scene)

By Ben H

Mar 05, 2017

As a beginning and inspiring writer, this course is a fundamental stepping stone.

By Leslie F

Jun 06, 2020

Very helpful tips with structure. The lectures were fun and easy to follow.

By J-Man

Oct 15, 2019

A short but helpful look at writing plot led by an enthusiastic coach.

By Emilio M L

Sep 04, 2020

A little bit too technical in my opinion, but it gets the job done.

By Zakir H M

Jun 03, 2020

I have thoroughly enjoyed the course. I have cashed in on it a lot.

By Hanzala B

Jun 24, 2020

It really helped me in learning the process of writing something.

By Noelle M

Apr 22, 2020

It was fun and a good way to keep me busy when 7th grade couldn't

By Sumit S

Oct 03, 2018

Helpful, concise and well developed. Would definitely recommend.

By Ravi K B

May 09, 2020

One of the best course among the others in this specialization.