Back to Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

MM

Dec 01, 2016

Great course to take as the first step in the sequence of the "Creative Writing" certification. Exercises are fun, professor provides useful methodology, load is manageable for someone with a day job.

LB

Nov 16, 2018

Great information about plot and scene structure. The information about revision was entirely new to me - thank you! The exercises were good and difficult in a good way that helped me hone my writing.

126 - 150 of 625 Reviews for Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

By Paulina G

Mar 08, 2016

I gave 5 stars to the craft of character - because it was great, but this is even better. yay

By James I

Mar 11, 2016

Better than Advertised

Easy to understand and well explained concepts

By Carol W

Oct 13, 2016

Great instruction on devising a plot.

By Tanya B

May 09, 2016

Very well presented, clear and concise. I have always just flowed a story out. This course offers insights into why some of my stories work and others don't. I found I do many of these things subconsciously but am now able to apply a solid foundation to build upon to ensure more consistency with my writing. Thank you

By Hiobi H

Aug 20, 2017

J'ai trouvé le cours vraiment instructif et aspire à terminer cette spécialisation. Merci encore aux enseignant

By Neil D

Apr 29, 2017

This course took me one step closer to my goal to becoming a good writer. The material was presented clearly and efficiently. I liked the implementation of the peer review system and I found the ability to go at my own pace extremely gratifying.

By Ilya N

Mar 07, 2016

Very well lead, clear explanations and great content. I found this course both useful and delivering to my expectations.

By Paulo B

Aug 19, 2017

A simple and effective way to write books.

By Khemchand S

Dec 22, 2016

Very challenging, engaging, fun and for new writers its covers the basics. I learned a lot.

By Shaz Y

Nov 10, 2016

This course is what I was looking for. I wanted to learn the main aspects of story and plot structure and now I know! :)

By Marianna Z

Jan 14, 2017

Very good course. Since I've only done the audit I haven't practiced with the assignments (probably going to do so on my own time with a friend though).

By Roy N

Jan 01, 2018

I have been writing for a while now, but always felt like I could do better, like I was missing the fundamentals. This course made that pretty apparent then went about filling in some of my gaps. I recommend this course. It was eye-opening in the best of ways and it has made me a better writer.

By KONSTANTINA G

Jun 18, 2018

The most important of the 4 courses in terms of setting the basis. As usual, the only problem was having to wait for someone to review my work (10 days) in order to finish the course... but hey, that's´s how it is.

By Vincent R

Mar 01, 2016

Great course for beginners and advanced writers as well, has helped me a lot improving my stories.

By Eula C

Feb 17, 2017

Step by step instructions with excellent examples of the various elements used in writing and crafting a plot.

By Sarah S

Apr 13, 2017

A super introduction to writing that leads, step by step, to the confidence to write.

By Gary L

Mar 15, 2017

Thank you Brando for giving me the tools to write my own.

By Marie H

Apr 15, 2018

I loved Brando Skyhorse! He was so relatable and unpretentious. His lessons were clear and straightforward.

By MP

May 15, 2017

Excellent! The content is interesting and I enjoyed how Mr. Skyhorse addresses the material he teaches in a very simple yet meaningful way.

By Kelly C

Apr 02, 2016

easy to understand and funny Assignment

By Naomi C R L

Aug 05, 2016

The course helped me a lot in understanding what a plot is. This is my first time to join a creative writing class and I did not regret signing up. Thank you everyone for a very great course.

By Ari F I

Jul 05, 2017

Highly recommended for people interested in the craft of writing.

By xiaoqiang

Aug 14, 2016

really good organized!

By Michael R

Jul 05, 2016

I really liked the balance between explanation, instruction and hands-on-exercise. Brando Skyhorse explains things well and he seems to be the knowledgeable, skillful professional and teacher that you can trust to help you move forward.

By Laura C

Mar 28, 2017

It is a really good introduction to writing, I love it. The format of the course is excellent for virtual studies, the time periods are good for completing the assignments combine with every day activities.