Back to Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Explained

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Explained by University of Michigan

The sudden rise in the value of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, and its subsequent decline, focused the world’s attention on cryptocurrencies as a means of payment. Blockchain technology powers Bitcoin and has been hyped as the next new, transformative technology. In this course, we first discuss the technical underpinnings of blockchain and review key concepts such as decentralization and consensus algorithms. We then examine blockchain as an asset and review the dynamics of the cryptocurrency markets. Finally, we examine blockchain as a business solution, with a focus on understanding business cases in which blockchain does and does not make sense....

SK

Apr 14, 2020

It is really awesome course. Concepts are clearly explained by the professor. Graphical representation is also made perfectly to understand easily. Thanks to Coursera & University of Michigan.

OD

Apr 22, 2020

The information is really valuable. The authors should review some of the sound in the last week, though. I really appreciate the conceptual maps the authors worked on, very useful!

1 - 23 of 23 Reviews for Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Explained

By ABHIJIT S

Apr 27, 2020

Good Day ,

I sincerely thank you for the Opportunity . Thanks and Warm Regards.ABHIJIT SENGUPTAKolkata , IndiaWebsite : www.pactolianconsulting.comE - Mail : abhijit@pactolianconsulting.comPortfolio URL : https://about.me/abhijitsenguptaSkype : abhijit.sengupta357Ph. : +91 33 25907110Cell : +91 9163863607

By venkata v c

May 16, 2020

I got a deeper understanding of the system "Bitcoin" and "blockchain technology" as an asset. The graphical representation is also made perfectly to understand easily. Thanks to Coursera & the University of Michigan.

By SARAVANA K K

Apr 14, 2020

By Stephan R

Mar 07, 2020

I got a deeper understanding of the system "Bitcoin" and "blockchain technology" as an asset. I feel now more prepared to do further research myself or to understand news on these subjects.

By Omar U E D

Apr 22, 2020

By Roselle K

May 12, 2020

Perfect balance of thorough and simple explanations, They cover all the crucial concepts but explain it so that even a complete novice can understand. Very interesting!

By Rachita .

May 22, 2020

A great course to begin with, thank you for bestowing me with the tremendous amount of knowledge and understanding on blockchain technology.

By Anthony G

Apr 08, 2020

Great overview of blockchain and cryptocurrency for non-coders. This course demystified BitCoin and cryptocurrency in a couple of weeks.

By Ishita J

Apr 11, 2020

An amazing course. Explained the working of bitcoin, euthereum and regular banking systems as well. Had a wonderful time doing the course

By Neha

May 04, 2020

all very comprehensive and exemplified explanation of the common blockchain and cryptocurrency market

By Dr. H S

Amazing course. Professor Andrew is one of the best professors. He explained concepts really well.

By Srinivas

May 07, 2020

Really awesome course on Future technology and i would like to thank Mr. Andrew Wufor this.

By maria v o h

Apr 06, 2020

I enjoyed the class. It really explains well the block-chain and the way it works.

By Mario A F P

Apr 30, 2020

I liked it too much very helpful. Thanks

By OBI-IJEH, N M

Mar 24, 2020

ExceLLent!

By karthik g

Apr 25, 2020

The course content is good but a bit too slow and the instructor could have used some more tools rather than just him speaking into the camera though he managed to grab our attention most times.

By Cristóbal M

Apr 25, 2020

I do not know if I feel prepare to enter an exchange, but I guess I must still learn by experience. It was an interesting and fun journey. I would love to see more courses like this.

By Sailendra M M

Apr 29, 2020

This course taught me insights of Blockchain and its implementation in Cryptocurrency markets.

By Carlos D

Although I loved the course material I found the questions on quizzes to be very ambiguous, and the wording is confusing to say the least, other than that it was great, thanks.

By SWAPNIL S S

Good

By Shahkar U

May 04, 2020

Basic definitions weren't there before explanation starting of the main topics that caused serious troubles for me and I was like finding each and every technical word on chrome that seriously wasted alot of time.

I would suggest that before explanation of the topics first the course title should be discussed deeply and at last I would suggest this course to intermediaries not to beginners.