Back to Mastering the Software Engineering Interview

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Mastering the Software Engineering Interview by University of California San Diego

You’ve hit a major milestone as a computer scientist and are becoming a capable programmer. You now know how to solve problems, write algorithms, and analyze solutions; and you have a wealth of tools (like data structures) at your disposal. You may now be ready for an internship or (possibly) an entry-level software engineering job. But can you land the internship/job? It depends in part on how well you can solve new technical problems and communicate during interviews. How can you get better at this? Practice! With the support of Google’s recruiting and engineering teams we’ve provided tips, examples, and practice opportunities in this course that may help you with a number of tech companies. We’ll assist you to organize into teams to practice. Lastly, we’ll give you basic job search advice, and tips for succeeding once you’re on the job....

MH

May 16, 2016

I found this course is very useful. It covers all of the important points of facing technology job interview, even including how to deal with psychological emotions and build strong growth mindset.

JC

Jul 18, 2017

I learned a LOT more than I thought I would. Practicing mock interviews while recording myself put me in a completely different mindset and let me know how much I need more practice.

1 - 25 of 106 Reviews for Mastering the Software Engineering Interview