Back to Cyber Threats and Attack Vectors

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Cyber Threats and Attack Vectors by University of Colorado System

Data breaches occur nearly every day. From very large retailers, down to your fantasy football website, and anywhere in between, they have been compromised in some way. How did the attackers get in? What did they do with the data they compromised? What should I be concerned with in my own business or my systems? This course is the second course in the Practical Computer Security. It will discuss types of threats and attack vectors commonly seen in today’s environment. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but threats are all over the place! This course isn’t designed to insight fear that there is no hope for keeping systems and business secure, but rather educate you on how attacks are carried out so that you have a better sense of what to look out for in your business or with your systems....

PB

Apr 22, 2020

I learned alot from this course. but peers review is something should not be there. one of the peer gave me all 0 without any reason however other two gave me 100 and 80 with sensible reason.

VM

Mr. Williams is an excellent teacher, I feel that what I learned from him is irreplaceable going forward, great certification! Thanks Mr. Williams!

26 - 50 of 71 Reviews for Cyber Threats and Attack Vectors

By kumar R

A good exposure to Data breaches

By Shibin Q

Feb 29, 2020

Great course. I learned a lot.

By Dr. R M

Excellent course for beginers

By Shadab S

This course is really good.

By Ayesha A

Apr 26, 2020

Perfect I have learnt a lot

By Michael A

Feb 20, 2019

a well explanatory course

By Talal A A

Jun 09, 2018

I regot a lot of benefits

By Barbara H

Apr 26, 2020

Awesome

By MAHANTHI A

Jun 02, 2020

Good

By KARTIK R

Nice

By Shivanand S

May 01, 2020

Good

By Atichat P

Sep 24, 2018

Good

By EL-HAKOUNI M

Jan 16, 2018