Back to Data Analysis with Python

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data Analysis with Python by IBM

Learn how to analyze data using Python. This course will take you from the basics of Python to exploring many different types of data. You will learn how to prepare data for analysis, perform simple statistical analysis, create meaningful data visualizations, predict future trends from data, and more! Topics covered: 1) Importing Datasets 2) Cleaning the Data 3) Data frame manipulation 4) Summarizing the Data 5) Building machine learning Regression models 6) Building data pipelines Data Analysis with Python will be delivered through lecture, lab, and assignments. It includes following parts: Data Analysis libraries: will learn to use Pandas, Numpy and Scipy libraries to work with a sample dataset. We will introduce you to pandas, an open-source library, and we will use it to load, manipulate, analyze, and visualize cool datasets. Then we will introduce you to another open-source library, scikit-learn, and we will use some of its machine learning algorithms to build smart models and make cool predictions. If you choose to take this course and earn the Coursera course certificate, you will also earn an IBM digital badge. LIMITED TIME OFFER: Subscription is only $39 USD per month for access to graded materials and a certificate....

SC
May 5, 2020

I started this course without any knowledge on Data Analysis with Python, and by the end of the course I was able to understand the basics of Data Analysis, usage of different libraries and functions.

RP
Apr 19, 2019

perfect for beginner level. all the concepts with code and parameter wise have been explained excellently. overall best course in making anyone eager to learn from basics to handle advances with ease.

301 - 325 of 2,085 Reviews for Data Analysis with Python

By Ezeoke G

May 12, 2020

This course was packed with a lot of details. I mean a lot. If one doesn't take his/her time to go through everything, it would just become overwhelming

By Robert F

Mar 8, 2020

Very Good Course. I really learned what Data Analysis really is ... opened my eyes! Very useful course for industry as well, I would imagine. Thank you!

By Dwight M D

Jan 26, 2020

This was an excellent course that had datasets with which to work with. With practice and exploration of data wrangling, my confidence level is growing.

By Michael M

Oct 2, 2021

N​ice course for some background in data terminology, and to outline some of the tasks that data analystrs perform. Good for someone outside the field.

By kamran A

Aug 20, 2020

This is one of the best courses I have done so far on Coursera. The special point is this course has the whole project hierarchy for the bottom to top.

By Arvin E

May 14, 2020

This course is quite challenging compared to the past courses. It really needs you to review and understand everything before you can pass the quizzes.

By Bill G

Sep 20, 2019

Wow!! Great course!

I learned a LOT. The material is not easy, especially for a non-math person but is one of the best courses I have taken on Coursera.

By Furkan G

Jul 28, 2020

This course is a good opportunity to test yourself in data science and moreover it provides you to advance your knowledge and skills in data analysis.

By Jorge S

May 15, 2020

Excellent module. It gave me a good overview of all components about data analysis. I applied it immediately to a case that I had in hands in my job.

By Xiaolin Z

Mar 12, 2019

This course is about regression, how to create models, how to evaluate and select a model or parameters. These are exactly what I would like to know.

By Walter M

Jan 27, 2021

I will recommend it. You should take care and you should try to understand the concepts first with the module exercises. Great base knowledge course!

By Ho Y C

Course lectures and materials are very well delivered and written. The lab sessions are interesting and difficulty level is just right for beginners.

By Anurag g

Mar 11, 2019

Amazing course to start data analysis with python. It covers most important aspects of data preprocessing in machine learning using python libraries.

By Moez B

Jan 31, 2019

Excellent course. The level of difficulty is not high, but you can still learn quite a bit from the videos and especially from the Jupyter notebooks.

By Minhaj A A

May 2, 2020

Refreshed my concepts about the statistics, regression and error calculation. Explained most of it in a very unambiguous manner. Highly recommended.

By Soumak M

Mar 22, 2020

An insightful course which is consized appropriately making one comfortable with basic statistics ,creating model pipelines and data visualizations.

By fedebenavides

Oct 26, 2019

Great course, I loved the final project because it really puts what you've learned to test. I wish there was more like a project like this per week.

By subiksha k

Jul 13, 2019

One of the best course for data analysis with python. It covers the concepts to start working on a project and has well detailed explanation to all.

By Tanveer J

Jul 7, 2019

Excellent combination of core statistical concepts being translated into digestible python codes.!! Yes I can comfortably use linear regression now!

By jevontkw

Sep 16, 2020

Great hands-on lab examples and step by step teaching which makes the content easily digestible even to those without much prior python experience.

By Jorge A C C

Jan 19, 2020

Muy didactico y util, recomiendo repasar algunos conceptos de estadistica para que sea mucho más comprensible los analisis que se estan realizando.

By Jesús A G C

Nov 7, 2020

I perceived a responsible and loyal attitude towards the student.

I learned a lot about how to analyze and manage data with a specific objective.

By SACHIN G

Oct 11, 2019

The course is made in very simple language, anyone can learn from this course. The most amazing part of the course is Lab. Love you IBM & COURSERA

By Sadgi S

Jul 15, 2019

Amazing course! I was looking for a comprehensive course which takes up step by step process for Data Analysis. I hit a jackpot with this course.

By Floribel G C

Jan 28, 2021

Excellent class. It includes everything you need to do data analysis and model in python.

Also includes practices and good audiovisual material.