Back to Data Analysis with Python

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data Analysis with Python by IBM

Learn how to analyze data using Python. This course will take you from the basics of Python to exploring many different types of data. You will learn how to prepare data for analysis, perform simple statistical analysis, create meaningful data visualizations, predict future trends from data, and more! Topics covered: 1) Importing Datasets 2) Cleaning the Data 3) Data frame manipulation 4) Summarizing the Data 5) Building machine learning Regression models 6) Building data pipelines Data Analysis with Python will be delivered through lecture, lab, and assignments. It includes following parts: Data Analysis libraries: will learn to use Pandas, Numpy and Scipy libraries to work with a sample dataset. We will introduce you to pandas, an open-source library, and we will use it to load, manipulate, analyze, and visualize cool datasets. Then we will introduce you to another open-source library, scikit-learn, and we will use some of its machine learning algorithms to build smart models and make cool predictions. If you choose to take this course and earn the Coursera course certificate, you will also earn an IBM digital badge. LIMITED TIME OFFER: Subscription is only $39 USD per month for access to graded materials and a certificate....

RP
Apr 19, 2019

perfect for beginner level. all the concepts with code and parameter wise have been explained excellently. overall best course in making anyone eager to learn from basics to handle advances with ease.

SC
May 5, 2020

I started this course without any knowledge on Data Analysis with Python, and by the end of the course I was able to understand the basics of Data Analysis, usage of different libraries and functions.

426 - 450 of 1,873 Reviews for Data Analysis with Python

By NGO T N

Mar 11, 2019

This course provide appropriate knowledge for data analysis. I learned more from this course. Thanks!

By Cameron S B

Feb 22, 2019

I am going to respond to the mathematical question posed in forum. just been busy. great course tho

By SALIL R

Jun 24, 2020

It was pretty interesting to go over. Learnt lot about Modeling & Evaluation.

Thanks to the faculty.

By Jakhongir K

So proud of myself! I did it. Now, I have enough confidence to tackle problems in the world of data!

By LAURA I O E

Feb 14, 2020

This is a really good course, every subject was clearly explained. I appreciate the way they did it.

By Koushik K

Oct 18, 2019

This is one of the most in-depth courses of the entire 9 course program. Lab sessions are excellent.

By Yogesh K G

Mar 6, 2019

This course help me in my future career and the learnings was all good which were above my thinking.

By Giuseppe P

Aug 4, 2020

I enjoy this course. The lab hand-on exercises explain the concepts and coding procedure very well!

By TING T Y

By Bandhela A C

Jan 20, 2020

It gives a great idea over looking dataset, playing with it analyzing anddoing predictive analysis.

By Karen M

Jan 14, 2020

A lot of information presented in a concise format that was easy to follow. Labs were very useful.

By William F

Oct 24, 2019

Great hands on experience with python implementing fundamental analytical processes with data sets.

By Wuilmer P

May 4, 2020

Excellent way of explaining! I like the narrative along with the graphics rather than someone face

By Tim S

Apr 12, 2020

Great course. Cuts the BS and gets straight to the point. Also very effective in course outcomes!

By cavillacvc 1

Jan 22, 2020

Curso que cubre de manera completa lo necesario para iniciarse en el mundo de la Ciencia de Datos

By Akash V

Sep 10, 2019

Such a complex and effective course with good course work. Thank you for teaching me this course.

By Thomas A

May 30, 2019

Really enjoyed all the different type of models and the statistical evaluations for those models.

By Amogh K

Jul 29, 2020

Very good course!! great stuff, could've been even better if the questions had been a bit harder

By JUAN J T R

Jul 4, 2020

Good introduction to data manipulation and analysis of data. Good extra tools of platform (lab).

By Nikhil A

May 5, 2020

A great introductory course to learn more about python , data visualization & Regression basics.

By Ajit

Nov 15, 2019

Great Flow... Suggest to carefully go through at slower pace and repeat to clear the concepts...

By Liu C

Mar 6, 2019

very good course, i now know for about how to analyze data and find the right model for analysis

By MAURICIO C

Jan 14, 2021

this is specially for understand the sources of plotting and determinate the best Model to use.

By Jimmy W

Dec 18, 2020

This course is very helpful so that I have basic understand and skills to analysis with Python.

By Ilia S

Jun 29, 2020

The course provides a basic understanding of data analysis and basic tools for proper operation