Back to Data Analysis with Python

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data Analysis with Python by IBM

Learn how to analyze data using Python. This course will take you from the basics of Python to exploring many different types of data. You will learn how to prepare data for analysis, perform simple statistical analysis, create meaningful data visualizations, predict future trends from data, and more! Topics covered: 1) Importing Datasets 2) Cleaning the Data 3) Data frame manipulation 4) Summarizing the Data 5) Building machine learning Regression models 6) Building data pipelines Data Analysis with Python will be delivered through lecture, lab, and assignments. It includes following parts: Data Analysis libraries: will learn to use Pandas, Numpy and Scipy libraries to work with a sample dataset. We will introduce you to pandas, an open-source library, and we will use it to load, manipulate, analyze, and visualize cool datasets. Then we will introduce you to another open-source library, scikit-learn, and we will use some of its machine learning algorithms to build smart models and make cool predictions. If you choose to take this course and earn the Coursera course certificate, you will also earn an IBM digital badge. LIMITED TIME OFFER: Subscription is only $39 USD per month for access to graded materials and a certificate....

SC
May 5, 2020

I started this course without any knowledge on Data Analysis with Python, and by the end of the course I was able to understand the basics of Data Analysis, usage of different libraries and functions.

RP
Apr 19, 2019

perfect for beginner level. all the concepts with code and parameter wise have been explained excellently. overall best course in making anyone eager to learn from basics to handle advances with ease.

551 - 575 of 2,075 Reviews for Data Analysis with Python

By Partha S D

Feb 23, 2019

Please share the slides with us. the videos are informative and labs are very detailed.

By MORUFU B

Sep 19, 2021

This is very interesting, detailed and practical. it is also very challenging, though.

By BOMMAKANTI A

Apr 11, 2021

exceptionally good teaching. I think with this I've filled gaps in data pre processing

By Mohammad Z

Sep 8, 2020

A very well explained course with a lot of hands on practice with quizzes and lab work

By Bobby J W

Apr 30, 2020

This course was challenging and a great course to prepare us for the capstone project.

By Eden P

Feb 7, 2020

A lot more challenging than the other courses I've taken on the subject. Learnt a lot.

By ankit k

Sep 1, 2019

THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS I LEARNED FROM THIS COURSE AND IT WAS VERY BENEFICIAL FOR MR

By Mia

Jun 22, 2021

You can understand easily, you can practice with the notebook provided by the course.

By Temi O

Oct 27, 2020

Really puts your coding to the test with Data modeling! Challenging but doable course

By Ogbonnaya O

Jul 27, 2020

I love this course, it sequential. Now i have a foundation towards my tinyML journey

By OUMZIL Z

Apr 21, 2020

Très bonne formation pour les motivés souhaitant débuter leurs carrières dans la data

By Ramiro B

Feb 25, 2020

Knowledge was amazing and fun. These contents are ready to use in real-life problems.

By Prosper O P

Feb 18, 2020

I enjoyed it and learned a lot of new skills from this. Worth every minute and penny.

By Barış B

Aug 14, 2019

Very clear presentation, highly pedagogical. Thanks for the efforts for preparing it.

By sergey k

Feb 14, 2019

imho, this course must include final assignment to improve modeling skills in python.

By Muhammad I K

Sep 30, 2021

Awesome content. I learnt a lot from this amazing course. Thank you Coursera and IBM

By Martín r

Nov 14, 2020

The material in the course is well deployed. Labs were challenging and well crafted.

By MD. O Q S

Jul 27, 2020

Wonderful experience, mainly learn machine learning algorithm like linear regression

By Sully O

Jul 25, 2020

A little bit more complicated than the previous ones. But I liked it a lot. Thanks..

By Shagufta y

Jul 12, 2020

loved the course. The lectures made it so easy and clear to understand the concepts.

By Vikash K

Jul 8, 2020

This course is very helpful for Data Scientist aspirants.

Thanks a lot to Coursera.

By Aditya S

I will give 5 star to this course which will help to learn data analysis with python

By Aravindan N

Aug 7, 2019

A good course which gives exposure to various data analysis practice through python.

By Syed S A

Feb 16, 2019

Amazing course !

Fantastic specialization focused the applied side of data science .

By Bayu Z A

Sep 6, 2021

this amazing course, this course teach me all about statistics used in data science