Back to Data Analysis with Python

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data Analysis with Python by IBM

Learn how to analyze data using Python. This course will take you from the basics of Python to exploring many different types of data. You will learn how to prepare data for analysis, perform simple statistical analysis, create meaningful data visualizations, predict future trends from data, and more! Topics covered: 1) Importing Datasets 2) Cleaning the Data 3) Data frame manipulation 4) Summarizing the Data 5) Building machine learning Regression models 6) Building data pipelines Data Analysis with Python will be delivered through lecture, lab, and assignments. It includes following parts: Data Analysis libraries: will learn to use Pandas, Numpy and Scipy libraries to work with a sample dataset. We will introduce you to pandas, an open-source library, and we will use it to load, manipulate, analyze, and visualize cool datasets. Then we will introduce you to another open-source library, scikit-learn, and we will use some of its machine learning algorithms to build smart models and make cool predictions. If you choose to take this course and earn the Coursera course certificate, you will also earn an IBM digital badge. LIMITED TIME OFFER: Subscription is only $39 USD per month for access to graded materials and a certificate....

RP

Apr 20, 2019

perfect for beginner level. all the concepts with code and parameter wise have been explained excellently. overall best course in making anyone eager to learn from basics to handle advances with ease.

SC

May 06, 2020

I started this course without any knowledge on Data Analysis with Python, and by the end of the course I was able to understand the basics of Data Analysis, usage of different libraries and functions.

201 - 225 of 1,653 Reviews for Data Analysis with Python

By Kushagra A

Apr 22, 2019

I am highly impressed with this course !!

This course is very informative. Regular assignments helped me a lot to learn and to complete my course on time before the deadline.

By Caio B S

Oct 11, 2019

This one is actually dense in content and, unlike the previous courses, doesn't force you to use IBM's tools. It could really use some grammar and layout checking, though.

By Rishabh G

The course is a great start for applied machine learning or Data science. Yet you should be familiar with Ml-algorithms and a python 3.o, consider these as prerequisites.

By Pratik A

Nov 21, 2019

Amazing course - delivers great content with simple and easy-to-use instructions. You can easily learn a lot regardless of already knowing some of the content beforehand.

By Ben M

Jul 27, 2020

Would be useful to have some of the visualisation techniques before this session, but a good run through of how to analyse data in Python, build models and validate them

By Matteo M

Apr 11, 2020

Good course, with some previous experience on basic python and pandas it takes you thru data analysis with hands-on example on real word data. Interesting and effective.

By Quynh N P

Aug 05, 2020

I had so much fun during learning this course. It helps me get to know and do basic coding. Definitely recommended for anyone who want to have a brief of data analysis.

By Josh V

May 16, 2020

Good mix of Python programming and libraries, data analysis, and linear regression. Fundamental concepts that will really be helpful with data analysis and modelling.

By Cassandra d C

Apr 22, 2020

The course was interesting and slightly challenging. My favourite course on Coursera so far! Even as a qualified chemical engineer, I learnt a few interesting things.

By Nora W

Mar 02, 2020

This has been by far the most difficult course I've taken. I guess that if you have some background in statistics, this will be easier for you. Quite the challenge!!!

By Odejide M

Feb 18, 2020

This is an awesome course for anyone who wishes to start a career in data analysis using python.

The tutorial is well organized and structured with detailed materials.

By Adam C

Jan 20, 2020

Iimportar, Domar, Explorar y Seleccionar datos y para entrenar un modelo de regresión lineal, evaluar y seleccionar hiperparametro adecuado para tener un buen modelo

By Loo C W

Dec 07, 2019

I learned a lot from this course, especially on data preparation, wrangling, analysis and understanding data modelling. Thumb up to the instructors and IBM, Thanks!.

By Atikah F

Jun 20, 2020

Another great course to learn more deeply about Data Analysis with methods that beginners are able to understand. Keep the good work up! Thank you Coursera and IBM!

By Abhishek R

May 13, 2020

This course provides a good understanding of different steps involved in data analysis.The labs provided help us to see the output of our code which is very useful.

By Uping D

Aug 06, 2018

I like this one very much. Yes, the course was difficult but easy to follow and enjoyable. Thank you for making me think a lot, and thank you for all your hardwork.

By Magdalena C

Jun 21, 2020

Very interesting course. Definitively I will apply what I been learned at work.

Easy to study due to flexible hours and very simple way of introducing the subject.

By Devyani S

Nov 09, 2019

Coursera is a commendable website and has helped me a lot in learning new skills from established organisations.

A great shout-out to my Instructor and my peers! :)

By Saurabh M

Mar 15, 2019

It is a great gateway

course into the world of data science. It is mainly focussed on theoritical concepts of data science which have wide range of applications .

By Gabriel A S

Jul 29, 2018

The course is great for beginners and anybody interested in data analysis. Lessons were clear, and interactive labs allowed to strengthen your learning experience.

By Liliana A M

Feb 15, 2020

It is an excellent course that helps develop skills such as English language management as well as introducing you to the programming language and data analysis.

By Devkul S

Feb 19, 2019

This course is very beneficial those who want to build carrier in data science. Each topics are cleared very nicely and the lab exercise clears the most concept.

By Satvik C

Feb 04, 2020

I have learned a lot if things regarding data analysis .

thanks to the teachers for helping me to understand how to analysis the data in different ways.

By Juan C A G

Aug 03, 2020

I found the material very useful, well structured and hands-on oriented. There are many complex matters, lsuch as Advanced Statisctics covered in simple terms.

By Anuar M

Mar 11, 2020

Excellent class for new data science to learn about data per-processing, data modelling and analysis. Highly recommended for those who are new to data science.