Back to Data Analysis with Python

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data Analysis with Python by IBM

Learn how to analyze data using Python. This course will take you from the basics of Python to exploring many different types of data. You will learn how to prepare data for analysis, perform simple statistical analysis, create meaningful data visualizations, predict future trends from data, and more! Topics covered: 1) Importing Datasets 2) Cleaning the Data 3) Data frame manipulation 4) Summarizing the Data 5) Building machine learning Regression models 6) Building data pipelines Data Analysis with Python will be delivered through lecture, lab, and assignments. It includes following parts: Data Analysis libraries: will learn to use Pandas, Numpy and Scipy libraries to work with a sample dataset. We will introduce you to pandas, an open-source library, and we will use it to load, manipulate, analyze, and visualize cool datasets. Then we will introduce you to another open-source library, scikit-learn, and we will use some of its machine learning algorithms to build smart models and make cool predictions. If you choose to take this course and earn the Coursera course certificate, you will also earn an IBM digital badge. LIMITED TIME OFFER: Subscription is only $39 USD per month for access to graded materials and a certificate....

SC

May 06, 2020

I started this course without any knowledge on Data Analysis with Python, and by the end of the course I was able to understand the basics of Data Analysis, usage of different libraries and functions.

RP

Apr 20, 2019

perfect for beginner level. all the concepts with code and parameter wise have been explained excellently. overall best course in making anyone eager to learn from basics to handle advances with ease.

201 - 225 of 1,726 Reviews for Data Analysis with Python

By Khadija S

Mar 22, 2019

Highly recommended course. All i was about data analysis with using Python as a tool. In this course you can learn basic econometric, python, and of course how to analyse data.

By Gilberto B L

Dec 16, 2018

This was a very interesting course, all the topics are very well explained, I learned more about how to validate data or how to create models to classify data, thank very much.

By Sharon

Jun 25, 2020

This is far by the best course delivered with ease of understanding for anyone.I loved the short videos to keep things interesting and the various examples.I LOVE THIS COURSEE

By James P

Jun 10, 2020

Very informative and challenging course. I particularly enjoyed the mix of video content and questions and the labs allow you to practice the content in a guided environment.

By omar a

Feb 16, 2020

this course was a useful course for how analysis data with python. I think it's a very good choice to learn how to analyze data with python.

thank you so much for this course.

By Anthony S

Feb 06, 2020

This course was pretty heavy going but I really liked the fact that there was constant testing through the whole process. So, heavy going but well paced. Thank you very much.

By Yau W K

Aug 10, 2019

Very comprehensive learning process of how to know, manage and wrangle your data which sometimes is the most important and time consuming portion of any data science project.

By Kushagra A

Apr 22, 2019

I am highly impressed with this course !!

This course is very informative. Regular assignments helped me a lot to learn and to complete my course on time before the deadline.

By Caio B S

Oct 11, 2019

This one is actually dense in content and, unlike the previous courses, doesn't force you to use IBM's tools. It could really use some grammar and layout checking, though.

By Rishabh G

The course is a great start for applied machine learning or Data science. Yet you should be familiar with Ml-algorithms and a python 3.o, consider these as prerequisites.

By Pratik A

Nov 21, 2019

Amazing course - delivers great content with simple and easy-to-use instructions. You can easily learn a lot regardless of already knowing some of the content beforehand.

By ADITYA K P

Aug 17, 2020

This was a great course to learn the model building and testing models, it took us from zero level to proficient level in getting insights of models building and testing

By Ben M

Jul 27, 2020

Would be useful to have some of the visualisation techniques before this session, but a good run through of how to analyse data in Python, build models and validate them

By Matteo M

Apr 11, 2020

Good course, with some previous experience on basic python and pandas it takes you thru data analysis with hands-on example on real word data. Interesting and effective.

By Quynh N P

Aug 05, 2020

I had so much fun during learning this course. It helps me get to know and do basic coding. Definitely recommended for anyone who want to have a brief of data analysis.

By Josh V

May 16, 2020

Good mix of Python programming and libraries, data analysis, and linear regression. Fundamental concepts that will really be helpful with data analysis and modelling.

By Cassandra d C

Apr 22, 2020

The course was interesting and slightly challenging. My favourite course on Coursera so far! Even as a qualified chemical engineer, I learnt a few interesting things.

By Nora W

Mar 02, 2020

This has been by far the most difficult course I've taken. I guess that if you have some background in statistics, this will be easier for you. Quite the challenge!!!

By Odejide M

Feb 18, 2020

This is an awesome course for anyone who wishes to start a career in data analysis using python.

The tutorial is well organized and structured with detailed materials.

By Adam C

Jan 20, 2020

Iimportar, Domar, Explorar y Seleccionar datos y para entrenar un modelo de regresión lineal, evaluar y seleccionar hiperparametro adecuado para tener un buen modelo

By Loo C W

Dec 07, 2019

I learned a lot from this course, especially on data preparation, wrangling, analysis and understanding data modelling. Thumb up to the instructors and IBM, Thanks!.

By Atikah F

Jun 20, 2020

Another great course to learn more deeply about Data Analysis with methods that beginners are able to understand. Keep the good work up! Thank you Coursera and IBM!

By Abhishek R

May 13, 2020

This course provides a good understanding of different steps involved in data analysis.The labs provided help us to see the output of our code which is very useful.

By Uping D

Aug 06, 2018

I like this one very much. Yes, the course was difficult but easy to follow and enjoyable. Thank you for making me think a lot, and thank you for all your hardwork.

By Magdalena C

Jun 21, 2020

Very interesting course. Definitively I will apply what I been learned at work.

Easy to study due to flexible hours and very simple way of introducing the subject.