Chevron Left
Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma by University of Amsterdam

4.8
stars
2,934 ratings

About the Course

Welcome to this course on Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma. In this course you will learn data analytics techniques that are typically useful within Lean Six Sigma improvement projects. At the end of this course you are able to analyse and interpret data gathered within such a project. You will be able to use Minitab to analyse the data. I will also briefly explain what Lean Six Sigma is. I will emphasize on use of data analytics tools and the interpretation of the outcome. I will use many different examples from actual Lean Six Sigma projects to illustrate all tools. I will not discuss any mathematical background. The setting we chose for our data example is a Lean Six Sigma improvement project. However data analytics tools are very widely applicable. So you will find that you will learn techniques that you can use in a broader setting apart from improvement projects. I hope that you enjoy this course and good luck! Dr. Inez Zwetsloot & the IBIS UvA team...

Top reviews

HA

Jul 14, 2020

Love it!! I haven't been this much confident with statistical analysis and hypothesis testing. I like this learning material as its practical (the cases and scenarios) part was very helpful. Thank you

RM

Apr 29, 2017

An amazing course .Very crisp and clear. Thank you Dr.Inez for making learning so much easier and fun.Examples gave a better understanding.I'm sure I'll be able to apply it in my research. Thank you.

Filter by:

26 - 50 of 961 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Dr.Ahmad S

Oct 14, 2022

By Polas R P

Apr 20, 2020

By priya k

Jun 6, 2020

By Vasiliki K

Apr 2, 2018

By Fernando C

Jan 6, 2020

By Sathishkumar K

May 8, 2020

By JOSE A P A

Nov 29, 2020

By Joydeep K

Jul 1, 2020

By Sunny-Kim B

Dec 5, 2019

By Damika S

Aug 25, 2017

By archit s

Apr 29, 2020

By Juan F

Jun 12, 2017

By Gurpreet S

May 12, 2021

By PJ A

Oct 17, 2020

By SAN V

Apr 11, 2021

By Victor D A P

May 31, 2020

By Arun P P

Aug 27, 2020

By Pedro H S G

Jun 17, 2021

By Mahfujul H

May 29, 2020

By Vasanthakumar.KV

Aug 22, 2017

By Javier Z

Apr 4, 2018

By Vinod

Jun 11, 2018

By Beth

Jan 12, 2020

By Jonna M S

Mar 12, 2018

By Mohamed B

Apr 20, 2020