Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

RM

Apr 30, 2017

RK

Jul 02, 2017

Amazing course to refresh the statistical knowledge especially if you wish you take up Lean Six Sigma career path. It gave me enough time and chance to prepare and learn. It is a must for everyone.

26 - 50 of 394 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By MUSE T N

Feb 24, 2019

The course gave me a better understanding of statistics. The course was well presented, in addition the lecturer was super good. I wish I had met a statistic tutor like her many years ago, she changed my attitude about statistics from boring to interesting. I will surely register for other courses created by her.

Thank you.

By Baski S

Feb 06, 2018

This is an excellent course and Dr. Inez Zwetsloot is fantastic as she walks through the concept and then she works through the problem and provide a solution. i would recommend this course to every one. Thank you Dr. Inez Zwetsloot and the University of Amsterdam, Coursera for bringing out these courses for us.

By Amod S

Jun 04, 2019

Loved it! The course material is extremely well organized. Topics are developed very thoughtfully in logical order. Dr. Zwetsloot's delivery of the course is lively and engaging - one can almost feel she is in the same classroom with you. It was really helpful and easy to follow along on Minitab.

By Leonardo M F d M

Dec 15, 2017

A fantastic course. In terms of data analysis, it was better than a Green Belt Six Sigma course I did in my country. Now I am confident to conduct my project in a company. Thank you for sharing your knowledge, Inez Zwetsloot and University of Amsterdam. I am really satisfied with this experience.

By Soumyajyoti N

Sep 17, 2018

Easy and Short Course. I learnt a lot regarding Statistics. Brushed up my Statistics basics and also went deeper than i knew Statistics was. Now i know how in deep we can go into when predictions are to be made on the basis of Data and what tools are to be used as per the situational demand.

By Ali F

Apr 27, 2019

Very good introductory course on statistics of lean six sigma, the videos are about 5 min and it is a good thing, you can follow them easily, one thing that a little bother me is the last week topic, in my opinion it's better to have more videos on regression. Thank you Dr. Inez Zwetsloot.

By Sasti G

Dec 24, 2017

It was really great experience as a beginner. It starts from the scratch and also explains which analysis is suitable for which data sets. I would suggest to explain the methodologies to find p value, r squared value and also when to use mean median mode. Course is excellent.

By AMOL M

May 27, 2017

Very nicely designed course. So much of statistics explained in very simple language by Dr. Inez...really thanks. Her teaching skills are Amazing !!! The way this course is presented was very simple and easy to understand. Recommended this course to my colleagues.

By Mohammed S P

Oct 28, 2018

First of all, I thank coursera and University of Amsterdam for putting up such a resourceful course into easily learn-able format. Professor's teaching method was way too helpful in understanding the different topics of statistics way better than before.

By Paulina G

Jun 05, 2017

The course is very interesting and useful. Everything is pretty well performed and explained. What I, personally, really like was possibility to download the Minitab and work on some exercises alone but with given answer where we can verify our output.

By Igor V

Aug 21, 2019

This course is wonderful! It presents very well some statistical tools that we can use in lean six sigma projects with excellence. Congratulation IBIS UvA for the material and for the classes! Certainly this will help a lot my professional career!

By Marc T

Jun 10, 2019

This course is a great refresher for any one who has studied statistics but is now applying the methods in the field of business process improvement. The videos are clear, concise and the exercises well matched to the training while challenging!

By Caio V M G

Nov 20, 2017

Very good course! The explanations are simple and easy to understand. I gave a good understand of basic data analytics for Six Sigma. One good thing about the course is that Inez uses the same examples with different data for the entire course.

By Taha m

Nov 11, 2018

to be honest , i have learned alot from this course as iam also a student of statistics this really helps me improve me pre requisite and my knowledge about statistics is greatly improved, Special thanks for my Teacher Inez Zwetsloot, Thank u.

By Deepak K

Jan 16, 2020

This is well made course which will tell you there is a lot of information in invisible form in all kinds of data. Data can be numeric or text but still you can analyze it with so much ease. Nothing is hidden from my eyes in any kind of data.

By Roselyn F

Sep 30, 2018

The flow of the lecture is very straight forward which makes the course engaging and easier to grasp. I highly appreciate this course which is the first I have taken and looking forward to enroll for another valuable courses here in Coursera.

By Kok C W

Dec 09, 2018

An excellent course which explains the concepts of data analysis in very clear way and using very good examples to illustrate the points. Highly recommended to anyone who wish to make use of data analytics for improvement projects.

By Imane M

Feb 11, 2019

Thank you for all the precious time that you put to make such a wonderful informative course! I?m fully glade i discovered it and I really enjoyed learning it at the point to finish all 5 weeks in less than 10 days!

Thank you again!

By Harish

May 20, 2018

Its a great course where the contents were very clearly explained by the instructor. The assignments and the test videos were very important in revising the topics. Minitab is a good software which I learnt through this course.

By Tan K S

Apr 24, 2017

Nice Course! Clear explanation with supporting of good examples. Look forward to joining more 6-sigma and minitab courses, intermediate and/or advanced levels, conducted by University of Amsterdam. Thanks Dr. Inez Zwetsloot.

By David T

Dec 16, 2019

Unbelievable. This is one of the best courses I've taken. The professor is an amazing teacher and I am able to comprehend topics that I was previously taught in a much more tangible way. I wish she would teach more courses!

By SUSHANT

Sep 08, 2018

Data analytics for six sigma is excellent course, Course content is systematically explained in details with practical examples rather than six sigma theory, and step-wise learning is defiantly going to help me in my job.

By KIRANSAIKUMAR S

Mar 06, 2018

It's a good course for Beginner. I would highly recommend for Starters.

Instructor good at all concepts. She explained every concept with a related example. Exercises are really helpful.

Course structure is in proper order.

By Raja K G

Jan 24, 2020

Course content is sufficient enough to refresh the application of statistical tools. For Lean Six Sigma freshers this course is a good start in your learning curve. Thank you Inez for making this course crisp and to the

By Sophia H

Oct 12, 2018

Very good course that allowed me to revise most of the contents of my statistics classes in a way that was very easy to understand because of the great examples. I wish I had taken this course before starting my degree.