Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

RM

Apr 30, 2017

RK

Jul 02, 2017

Amazing course to refresh the statistical knowledge especially if you wish you take up Lean Six Sigma career path. It gave me enough time and chance to prepare and learn. It is a must for everyone.

26 - 50 of 357 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Azhan A

Feb 09, 2019

The course is basic and at the same time extremely comprehensive. It clears lots of my concepts despite I am a masters in Quality Management.

By Meiko G H

Jan 25, 2019

very clear, systematically, easy to understand, thanks to Inez to explain me who coming from no native speaking.

look forward other courses

By Imane M

Feb 11, 2019

Thank you for all the precious time that you put to make such a wonderful informative course! I?m fully glade i discovered it and I really enjoyed learning it at the point to finish all 5 weeks in less than 10 days!

Thank you again!

By Manoj

Feb 15, 2019

Easy to understand with practical example

By Elena B

Feb 13, 2019

Excellent introductory course, with a lot of examples and very well presented

By SERGI S G

Feb 21, 2019

Useful training, Good for people that is starting in Data Analytics.

By TONY V R

Feb 26, 2019

one of the best online course on lean six sigma in its most simple form.

By MUSE T N

Feb 24, 2019

The course gave me a better understanding of statistics. The course was well presented, in addition the lecturer was super good. I wish I had met a statistic tutor like her many years ago, she changed my attitude about statistics from boring to interesting. I will surely register for other courses created by her.

Thank you.

By AZEEM S

Mar 04, 2019

It is a very informative and learning course. learning procedure is best.

By Mohammed A

Mar 11, 2019

Great intro, nice methods.

Thanks

By Flabio C

Mar 12, 2019

excellent course

By Indrajeet

Mar 15, 2019

Clear communication with relevant examples to relate to. Definitely a go to course for understanding the key concepts in Data analytics applicable during Lean six sigma projects.

By Sahil S N

Mar 18, 2019

simply good. the way the topics are explained and the explanation is very sequentially taken up.

good to understand. data classification is made very easy. and the method to be used. highly recommendable course

By Asfand M

Dec 30, 2018

It is really a great course to know get to cover most of the data analysis in Industrial Engineering projects.

By Michalis K

Nov 30, 2018

one of the best coursera courses I have ever had. This is distilled information at it's best. Real life examples that I will be using immediately...forget Running Lean by Ash Maurya, this is the real deal!

By EK

Nov 30, 2018

This course is well designed, and it gives the core knowledge of statistic and minitab for beginners. I really enjoyed and I am completely satisfied. Thank you very much for all your effort.

By maranu d

Dec 02, 2018

Much needed! Very well structured. Can't wait to apply the new found knowledge in my practice. Thank you!

By Chanel d C

Mar 21, 2019

Very good course on lean six sigma. I recomended it.

By Santiago A P M

Sep 03, 2018

Well structured and easy to follow. Nice job!!

By Poonam B

Aug 21, 2018

Excellent and to the point content. Useful practice sessions, exam and quiz. Worth watching and investing time on. Thank You Inez :-)

By pavni p

Sep 04, 2018

Good course. It is only taught on minitab, so get the trial version.

By Yi-Kai S

Aug 26, 2018

Very simple and easy to understand for people don't have strong statistics background

By SUSHANT

Sep 08, 2018

Data analytics for six sigma is excellent course, Course content is systematically explained in details with practical examples rather than six sigma theory, and step-wise learning is defiantly going to help me in my job.

By Ahmed S

Sep 09, 2018

Exciting, useful with a genius professor

Thanks for it!

By Sophia H

Oct 12, 2018

Very good course that allowed me to revise most of the contents of my statistics classes in a way that was very easy to understand because of the great examples. I wish I had taken this course before starting my degree.