Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

RM

Apr 30, 2017

RK

Jul 02, 2017

Amazing course to refresh the statistical knowledge especially if you wish you take up Lean Six Sigma career path. It gave me enough time and chance to prepare and learn. It is a must for everyone.

51 - 75 of 391 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Amanda M R

Jun 10, 2018

I really liket this course. My background is not related to statistics (I am an architect) and even so if was perfectly possible to follow it and learn about lean six sigma methods. Thank you and congratulations!

By Samir K

May 16, 2018

Excellent course and presentation. FoK were presented clear and in a consistent order. One of the best Coursera-courses I've made so far. Would appreciate a complete series or even a specialization on that topic.

By Sahil S N

Mar 18, 2019

simply good. the way the topics are explained and the explanation is very sequentially taken up.

good to understand. data classification is made very easy. and the method to be used. highly recommendable course

By Michalis K

Nov 30, 2018

one of the best coursera courses I have ever had. This is distilled information at it's best. Real life examples that I will be using immediately...forget Running Lean by Ash Maurya, this is the real deal!

By Meri I

Mar 29, 2018

I am really happy to finish this course, I am grateful for my teacher Mr Jyldyz agay who has suggested this course . Also for my Dr by Lean Six sigma Miss Inez Zetsloot wish good luck. I appreciate ur job.

By Zameer B

Sep 10, 2019

Excellent Course Material - Good Examples shared in simple language. Each content was well explained and post evaluation helped us to be refresh the statistical knowledge. Highly recommended course!

By Radha M

Apr 30, 2017

By Raghavendhraa K

Jul 02, 2017

By Karin W

Dec 09, 2017

Very good course comared to all courses Ive had live at my university. I felt like it was made to make learn as fast as possible, which I appreciate a lot. Great pictures to support the messages.

By rosfelder

Jul 05, 2019

Excellent course. I never thought it would be possible to learn all that stuff in only a few ours online courses. The teacher is really great. Wish I had her as a teacher during my student yea

By EK

Nov 30, 2018

This course is well designed, and it gives the core knowledge of statistic and minitab for beginners. I really enjoyed and I am completely satisfied. Thank you very much for all your effort.

By Annemarie d B

Feb 24, 2017

This course gave me a better understanding of data analytics for Lean Six Sigma. It also improved my skills involving Minitab. A great first acquaintance with Coursera and MOOC's in general.

By Daniel D

Aug 12, 2019

Excellent introduction to the basic statistics, not just for six sigma analysis but for all that may need to use it for some basic evaluation. Also, good priper course for those who want to

By MARCIO A R V

Nov 27, 2018

I really liked the technical base of the course, really very good, it is possible to realize that the teacher has a lot knowledge of the subject. Congratulations by Material and Didatica

By Lucas T F

Mar 06, 2018

Excellent course: teaches how to use MiniTab, how to organize data, what kind of data is relevant, types of tests to run to relate your Critical To Quality parameters, and so much more.

By Vatsala

Nov 19, 2017

Extremely well taught course, made concepts and methods really easy to understand. An excellent course to push a novice person into six sigma statistics by making it really interesting.

By Karl A T

Oct 07, 2018

Professor Inez, thank you for the meaningful and comprehensive review on Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma. Really helped me a lot as a Business Analyst for Agent Sales in our company.

By Saurav Y

Apr 23, 2019

The examples presented were really helpful in understanding the concepts. The presentation of course material was very lucid and crisp. Thanks a lot for amazingly crafting the course.

By Jaspreet S O

Jun 26, 2017

Very good course with step by step explanations. Recommended for those that are new to Six Sigma as well as those that may have become rusted by not doing analytics for some time.

By Indrajeet

Mar 15, 2019

Clear communication with relevant examples to relate to. Definitely a go to course for understanding the key concepts in Data analytics applicable during Lean six sigma projects.

By Sudarshan B N

Jul 17, 2017

The course content, presentation is excellent. Its very easy to follow and comprehend the concepts. I appreciate Coursera team for putting together this great content together.

By Sudhir K

Jul 08, 2017

Lean Six Sigma, The course I wanted to pursue. It was an amazing journey with really exciting concepts and its lucid elaborations. Statistics seems really easy through minitab.

By Venthakrishnan

May 18, 2017

Lectures given by Inez is absolutely brilliant. It contains what mostly needed to cover this entire course. One of the best lecture to learn about data analytics for six sigma.

By Lance W

Mar 29, 2019

Really good course - perfect for practical learners. You are made to follow along and use easy datasets to test different analytical methods. A really good practical course.

By lakshmiprasad

Sep 06, 2019

One of the complete experience after successfully completing the course, Data Analytics for Lean six Sigma never sounds hard again! Thanks Inez Zwetsloot and Coursera TM.