Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

HA
Jul 14, 2020

Love it!! I haven't been this much confident with statistical analysis and hypothesis testing. I like this learning material as its practical (the cases and scenarios) part was very helpful. Thank you

RM
Apr 29, 2017

51 - 75 of 812 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By ANOOP K J

Aug 27, 2020

This course helped me to understand the different tools and techniques used by companies to improve production processes, eliminate defects, and guarantee quality.

This course certification helped in learning methods to identify risks, errors, or defects in form of data. analyse the data in a statistical way and reach on to a solution.

By Alessandro N

Jun 18, 2017

the course offers a good intuition over basic, widely employed statistical tools, and provides insight into the reasoning that support the choice of the appropriate statistical tests depending on the type of available data. Minitab is a simple and powerful tool for many applications, ad the course offers a nice overview the key features

By Mohamed M A A

Aug 16, 2018

It was a really interesting course. I learned a lot of important basic statistical approaches besides I become interested to move and learn more about Lean Six Sigma. The teaching way was simple and understandable. The instructor was well-educated. I recommend this course for everyone who's field touches statistics. Thanks a lot.

By MUSE T N

Feb 24, 2019

The course gave me a better understanding of statistics. The course was well presented, in addition the lecturer was super good. I wish I had met a statistic tutor like her many years ago, she changed my attitude about statistics from boring to interesting. I will surely register for other courses created by her.

Thank you.

By Anthony J V N

Sep 28, 2020

Such a great course! I have just finished me Lean Six Sigma Yello Belt certification and this Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma was the perfect compliment for the statistical Analysis of the DMAIC methodology. I will be looking forward to the intermeadiate level course of Data Analystics as this one has an entry level.

By DIEGO F R A

Apr 1, 2021

El curso es interesante y está bien explicado, las explicaciones van acompañadas de ejercicios prácticos utilizando Minitab. Sinceramente lo recomiendo mucho, he aprendido y comprendido sobre las herramientas estadísticas más empleadas, cómo interpretarlas y sobre todo bajo qué circunstancias usarlas. Me gustó mucho.

By VIDYUT C

Dec 8, 2020

Tutor presentation is very easy to understand, as I believe minitab and statistic are complex, when it comes to implementation with understanding.. I recommend this course to all who really wants to do justice to DMAIC, Six Sigma, improvement projects on process excellence with great results that really improves..

By Baski S

Feb 6, 2018

This is an excellent course and Dr. Inez Zwetsloot is fantastic as she walks through the concept and then she works through the problem and provide a solution. i would recommend this course to every one. Thank you Dr. Inez Zwetsloot and the University of Amsterdam, Coursera for bringing out these courses for us.

By Siddarth S

Jul 30, 2020

The way Dr Inez teaches is brilliant. I love the example filled videos as it gives someone who is a total beginner to data analytics some good grounding. Thank you to IBIS UvA and importantly to Dr Inez for this course. I feel i have learnt a lot and am ready to try out these applications in the real world :)

By Arun P M

Aug 14, 2020

One of the best courses till date. The basics were designed in a way such that to express more than saying. It briefly describes the key concepts using MINITAB with real time examples. Few concepts were really new which is easy to learn. This course gives me enough confidence in solving real time problems.

By Muhammad W A

Dec 7, 2020

Thankyou so much for such a wonderful learning experience. I have known six sigma techniques before after including data analytics it becomes more easier for learner to analyze which startegies are useful. The presentation is perfect and easy to undertstand as the examples provided are of daily life.

By Amod S

Jun 4, 2019

Loved it! The course material is extremely well organized. Topics are developed very thoughtfully in logical order. Dr. Zwetsloot's delivery of the course is lively and engaging - one can almost feel she is in the same classroom with you. It was really helpful and easy to follow along on Minitab.

By Leonardo M F d M

Dec 14, 2017

A fantastic course. In terms of data analysis, it was better than a Green Belt Six Sigma course I did in my country. Now I am confident to conduct my project in a company. Thank you for sharing your knowledge, Inez Zwetsloot and University of Amsterdam. I am really satisfied with this experience.

By Özerali B

Jul 17, 2021

Everything which is told in this course was too clear and understandable. I took most of the topics which we covered in this course in my university but I couldn't learn almost nothing. I assure you will understand most of the important things about data analytics after you done with the course.

By Sandipkumar J G

Explanation Skills of tutor is very excellent. She had provided on hands assignment to solve with the help of this I can easily understand contents of this course. This course also enhance my knowledge in Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma. And I would also recommend this course to my students.

By VIHANG G P

Jul 15, 2020

Very Excellent Course ! The instructor makes to understand the the data analytics for Lean Six Sigma in a lucid way and her way of teaching the use of using Min-tab was fabulous making understand the concepts in the most easiest way one can remember and use in his or her career. Thank You !!

By Soumyajyoti N

Sep 17, 2018

Easy and Short Course. I learnt a lot regarding Statistics. Brushed up my Statistics basics and also went deeper than i knew Statistics was. Now i know how in deep we can go into when predictions are to be made on the basis of Data and what tools are to be used as per the situational demand.

By Ali F

Apr 27, 2019

Very good introductory course on statistics of lean six sigma, the videos are about 5 min and it is a good thing, you can follow them easily, one thing that a little bother me is the last week topic, in my opinion it's better to have more videos on regression. Thank you Dr. Inez Zwetsloot.

By Luis E M

Sep 21, 2021

Excelente curso, la docente tiene una redacción y comunicación en inglés estupenda. Además los objetivos de aprendizaje estuvieron seleccionados de una manera muy estratégica y eficiente, con el fin de armarte con herramientas para interpretar y hacer los datos más digeribles y conspicuos.

By Amal K

Awesome course for beginners. Developed a better understanding of Data Analysis with lean Six-Sigma with the help of Minitab. The language of the course was also very easy to understand and the way of explanation and the illustrations were also very good. In short worth enrolling in it!

By Sasti G

Dec 24, 2017

It was really great experience as a beginner. It starts from the scratch and also explains which analysis is suitable for which data sets. I would suggest to explain the methodologies to find p value, r squared value and also when to use mean median mode. Course is excellent.

By Tammy

Jun 8, 2021

This course was amazing. I learned so much. The presenter was excellent, she spoke clear, concise and was very thorough. I am so proud of myself for learning the Lean Six Sigma Data Analytics. A very valuable course. Take it! You'll learn so much and surprise yourself.

By Gabriela G

Jan 27, 2020

For someone like me, with absolutely no experience in the field I found it easy to follow, the professor is very clear in her instructions, she uses language that is simple and direct, explains things carefully without jargon and makes it a very pleasant experience.

By Gaurav k

Oct 23, 2020

In-depth analysis and course content. Graded question are tricky and author has really input quality time in preparing the entire course. Concepts were made easy by example and best part was using same example in different situation so that correlation can be seen.

By chirag b

Jun 17, 2020

Enjoyed Learning about Data Analysis and Statistics. The videos were clear and crisp with very good explanations. The examples and tests provided were very well thought of. Recommend this to everyone who wants learn about Stats & data (Very good for beginners too)