Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

RM

Apr 30, 2017

RK

Jul 02, 2017

Amazing course to refresh the statistical knowledge especially if you wish you take up Lean Six Sigma career path. It gave me enough time and chance to prepare and learn. It is a must for everyone.

126 - 150 of 378 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Leonardo J V G

Mar 21, 2018

I have learned a lot about how statistical tools can be helpful to make right decisions.

By Ali A

Jun 29, 2017

It is a good course to review your understanding of 6 Sigma and see Minitab in action. I highly recommend it.

By Alessandro N

Jun 18, 2017

the course offers a good intuition over basic, widely employed statistical tools, and provides insight into the reasoning that support the choice of the appropriate statistical tests depending on the type of available data. Minitab is a simple and powerful tool for many applications, ad the course offers a nice overview the key features

By Rodolfo C A

Jul 20, 2017

Great Course.. it´s usefull in any engineering!

By Neeraj K

Jun 08, 2017

A wonderful course with so easy tutorials and real life case studies.

Thanks to the team for making this subject so simple and fun to learn.

By AKM Z

May 18, 2017

T

By nedim s

Feb 25, 2018

Well structured course.

By Yusuf S

Sep 24, 2017

Absolutely loved it. It was very beneficial and timely for my needs

By Stendert d V

Jan 29, 2018

Straight forward introduction to data analytics and the use of minitab in the lean six sigma life cycle

By Brian L S

Mar 29, 2017

It is a really useful course for starting in the world of Process Improvement.

By Rahmathulla P

May 22, 2017

Quick refreshment of my six sigma knowledge I learned long back

By Rodrigo E C

Apr 24, 2018

Excellent! I loved it! It is a very good option to lear to use Minitab, too.

By Zhang Z

Mar 21, 2017

Great course! Making statistics much easier, highly recommended.

By ELISA G O

Jul 25, 2017

Excelente curso! Muy práctico, ejemplos claros. Teacher muy empática.

By Rachit S

May 31, 2017

Great course to understand different statistical analysis method. Just what I needed!

By Annemarie d B

Feb 24, 2017

This course gave me a better understanding of data analytics for Lean Six Sigma. It also improved my skills involving Minitab. A great first acquaintance with Coursera and MOOC's in general.

By Rohit R

Jul 22, 2017

Great Course the lecture are easy to adopt and all the basic techniques are there in course.

By Daniela C S d Z R

May 26, 2017

So good

By Laura M

Apr 09, 2018

Excelente curso, práctico, sencillo, con muchos ejemplos y fácil de entender.

By Sudhir K

Jul 08, 2017

Lean Six Sigma, The course I wanted to pursue. It was an amazing journey with really exciting concepts and its lucid elaborations. Statistics seems really easy through minitab.

By Selim S

Oct 15, 2017

It was a good reminder of statistical key information; easy to follow and understand. Thanks

By Gabriel A H R

Sep 22, 2017

Excelent course!

By Haba H F

Apr 14, 2018

Great Course, for understanding data analytics and Minitab for lean sigma experience

By Kshitiz A

Nov 28, 2017

Very Useful easy and nice concepts for students who wants to get into Lean Six Sigma Data analysis.

Thanks Inez

By Víctor H H G

Oct 13, 2017

Es excelente, los temas son muy bien explicado y se ejecutan ejemplos prácticos fáciles de comprender.