Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

RM

Apr 30, 2017

RK

Jul 02, 2017

Amazing course to refresh the statistical knowledge especially if you wish you take up Lean Six Sigma career path. It gave me enough time and chance to prepare and learn. It is a must for everyone.

126 - 150 of 400 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Octavien J O O

Jan 22, 2020

This is a good course for anyone starting in process improvement techniques using statistical tools. I really recommend it.

By Deepak P

Apr 01, 2019

The course starts from fundamentals of statistics and discusses various methods of data analysis for different scenarios.

By Thales C d L

Sep 20, 2019

Objective language, easy to understand. Course with many practical examples. Worth taking this cours.

Thank you teachers!

By Venkataramanan.T

Sep 26, 2019

It is really a wonderfull course. I have learned many things and it enhanced my technical knowledge in Data Analytics

By Dhruv S

Jul 20, 2017

The course runs at just the right pace.

Great course structure, the quizzes proficiently test the new skills learned.

By daniel g d c

Jun 20, 2017

Very good material, the professor is also talented to make us motivated and willing to keep going. Super recommended.

By Kurian M

Feb 12, 2018

Excellent course. The structure of the course is excellent. The resource person, Ms. Inez, has done a wonderful job.

By Kwamina N W

Jul 16, 2017

Straight to the point, explaining what you need to understand and know when it come to the basic tools needed in LSS

By Ale R

May 16, 2017

I really like this course, the material used was really helpful and all the explanations very clear. Well done team!

By Higor J

May 16, 2018

It is a good course to review data analysis for sis sigma, but it wont't give you a deep understand of the theme.

By Vasko D

May 29, 2017

The material is nicely condensed and the exercises illustrate the concepts very well. Very pragmatic, I liked it.

By Jeffrey S

Dec 09, 2019

This course has helped me in understanding on how (and when) to use data analytic tools for Lean Six Sigma data.

By elena v

Jul 21, 2017

Interesting course, easy to follow and understand even for someone with a low knowledge level of Lean Six Sigma.

By Asfand M

Dec 30, 2018

It is really a great course to know get to cover most of the data analysis in Industrial Engineering projects.

By Caio C

Dec 09, 2018

It´s a great course, very well constructed, with excellent examples. Thank you very much for this opportunity!

By Kshitiz A

Nov 28, 2017

Very Useful easy and nice concepts for students who wants to get into Lean Six Sigma Data analysis.

Thanks Inez

By Ali A

Jun 29, 2017

It is a good course to review your understanding of 6 Sigma and see Minitab in action. I highly recommend it.

By Victor M L R

Dec 27, 2019

One of the best courses I've taken so far. Explanations, examples and concise exercises, very helpful exams.

By Hicham L

Dec 07, 2018

Very good and concise course. Gives you the ability to use practical and statistical tools for Data analysis

By Srinidhi

Jun 19, 2017

Clearly explanation of some of the tools used in data analysis for Six Sigma. Useful in real world projects!

By Maria L P

Sep 21, 2018

The course is very useful for who want to know which type of analysis use and how to perform it on minitab.

By Marouene B M

Jan 03, 2020

Very good Class to get an idea about Data analysis and its correlations & significance towards the results

By Tania R

Sep 27, 2017

I really enjoyed the videos and practices. The material was presented with clear vision and understanding.

By maranu d

Dec 02, 2018

Much needed! Very well structured. Can't wait to apply the new found knowledge in my practice. Thank you!

By Abdelaziz N

Jun 09, 2018

the coures is very creative and so much simple it contained an excellent ideas for the science of quality