Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

RM

Apr 30, 2017

RK

Jul 02, 2017

Amazing course to refresh the statistical knowledge especially if you wish you take up Lean Six Sigma career path. It gave me enough time and chance to prepare and learn. It is a must for everyone.

151 - 175 of 405 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Jiaqi W

Sep 19, 2017

This is really good introduction level course for anyone wants to know the statistics analysis in project

By Alejandro P d l L

Jun 22, 2017

It is a great course, it was easy to understand all and very interactive. Congratulations to the teacher!

By Edima

Apr 22, 2017

Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma was a great introduction to statistics and the principles of six sigma.

By Estela H

Jul 03, 2017

O curso me ajudou a aperfeiçoar na análise dos dados. Além disso, aprendi a manusear o software Minitab.

By Suresh R

Jan 17, 2020

I would like to thank the faculty for making the course highly interesting and very easy to understand

By Stendert d V

Jan 29, 2018

Straight forward introduction to data analytics and the use of minitab in the lean six sigma life cycle

By Alicia B D l T

Dec 06, 2017

It is a very interesting and easy going course, you don't need too much time and is easy to understand

By Víctor H H G

Oct 13, 2017

Es excelente, los temas son muy bien explicado y se ejecutan ejemplos prácticos fáciles de comprender.

By Romulo E B B

Jan 11, 2020

Great course! It's easy to think of many practical applications for the tools discussed, really cool.

By Claudio B

Sep 11, 2018

Great course with the appropriate level of information. It is helping me to understand better some

By francois h

Jun 06, 2019

Une pédagogie exemplaire pour appliquer rapidement les concepts enseignés et retenir l'essentiel

By Katherine P F

Dec 17, 2017

It was a excellent course, the information that you can learn is the most relevant for Analysis

By Malik A J

Oct 13, 2018

Very useful adding new skills and refreshing math jargon of statistics with real life examples

By Sushinder K

Jun 14, 2017

Good course. Helped me get familiarized with how to use Minitab for many statistical analysis.

By Manoj I

Feb 16, 2018

this is is very good course and recommend to anybody interested in stat / six sigma course .

By Rajat S

Aug 12, 2017

Thank you for excellent teaching and making me understand the nuances of a six sigma project.

By Rohit R

Jul 22, 2017

Great Course the lecture are easy to adopt and all the basic techniques are there in course.

By Geeta K

Jun 07, 2019

If one needs to stat with the basics of analytics...this is the course I would vouch for! :)

By Akash G

Jan 26, 2019

This course has all concepts required to understand process improvement and implementing it.

By Selim S

Oct 15, 2017

It was a good reminder of statistical key information; easy to follow and understand. Thanks

By Gaurav

Aug 24, 2017

Thanks for making such a great course ma'am , this will definitely help me in my academics .

By Hữu S N

Sep 16, 2018

This course is very useful for Industrial Engineer, Thank you for proving a special course!

By Gandi

Dec 08, 2019

Great course, but better re-check again the answer of quiz, because i found a few of error

By Isaac A d S

Nov 21, 2017

Excelente curso, podemos aprender muito de uma forma bem mais descomplicada. Estou amando.

By Larry L

May 09, 2017

Easy to understand with the right amount of detail to be able to use in daily work. Very u