Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

HA
Jul 14, 2020

Love it!! I haven't been this much confident with statistical analysis and hypothesis testing. I like this learning material as its practical (the cases and scenarios) part was very helpful. Thank you

RM
Apr 29, 2017

151 - 175 of 706 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Mustafa M

Feb 26, 2018

Great course by an excellent instructor. I was expecting run & control charts to be covered but I think it was not within the scope of course based on its name.

By Antonio J M O

Jan 5, 2020

It is a great course explained in a very fresh and natural way by Dr. Zwetsloot to fund the ground on data analytics and tools supporting the stats analysis.

By Julián A U G

Dec 1, 2019

Excellent course! thanks. It could be good if we consider the use of alternative software like statgraphics or IBM SPSS, also excel would be great. Thank you.

By Saishankar S

Jul 28, 2020

This is a great course. I have not seen an instructor so organized like this. Clear modules, clear separation and easy to understand examples and techniques.

By Jamal T

Très bien fait merci infiniment pour la qualité des vidéo et la simplicité dans vos explication.

Excellente formatrice et contenu de formation riche et varie.

By Angie H

Nov 25, 2019

This course helps me a lot in the real world. I followed the instructions and use my own case as data to prove that I understand well.

Strongly recommend!

By Antonio M

Oct 25, 2019

Great course, due to very clear explanations from Inez "the teacher" and good supportive material "videos and exercises" to set concepts. Congratulations!

By Radhakrishna P K P S

May 20, 2019

Best course if you are new to minitab and basics of stastics! Inez Zwetsloot is an excellent teacher! This video course will give you a basic foundation!

By OKOYE O

Aug 30, 2019

This is the best course for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma you can find. Inez is a great professor with outstanding teaching skills. Thank you Inez

By Pranta C

Jul 1, 2020

Must 5* for this course.I have learned about the data analysis,lean six sigma and about the software Minitab. Thank you Coursera for this arrangement.

By Mariia S

Jun 21, 2020

Very essential course, great duration, speed of the videos and perfect quiz questions aimed to understand the plot of the course. Thank you very much!

By Sergey K

Jun 12, 2017

This is a great material for everyone who is interested in expanding on the basics concepts of Leans Six Sigma with some data calculus and statistics.

By Syed A

Dec 11, 2019

It was a joy learning this course from Miss Inez. The course content was excellent and I have learnt a lot of career excelling skills in this course.

By Ashutosh J

Mar 9, 2017

Very good introductory course describing the whole process and usage of Minitab for each type of analysis. Team should consider having more course

By Diomedes Q

Nov 7, 2020

Excellent course, well divided into small lessons with a strong practical focus. I really enjoyed going through all lessons and practical exercises.

By Jurie C W S

Sep 9, 2020

Great course with clear explanations and relevant examples to facilitate the learning on applying statistical analysis to real work place questions.

By Dragoljub R

Jul 4, 2020

It was fun and I enjoyed learning this course. Inez was pleasure to listen to as she is calm, clear and it was all easy to understand and reproduce.

By Saif A

May 2, 2020

Excellent course! I wasn't expecting this level of detail. The structure and content are one of the best I have experienced across MOOCs. Thank You

By Ângelo O

Dec 26, 2019

Excelente material,language and sound and image of high quality.

Congratulations for offer a course of quality.

Ângelo Oliveira from Brazil

By Fauziah N

Dec 7, 2019

I really love this course, lecturer explains everything very nicely.

I recommend this course for the one who wants to learn about basic statistics.

By Dante G G C

Mar 25, 2019

It´s a wonderful course, I learnt a lot using minitab and completing all the exercises and the teacher is explains very well.

greetings from Mexico.

By Brendan K

Aug 31, 2018

Great worked examples. Course content is succinct and precise. Presenter is excellent. Good sense of humour demonstrated throughout the many videos

By Nikhilchandra S

Nov 14, 2020

Complex subject presented in a very simple way. Excellent examples used which helped in better understanding of statistics and how to use minitab.

By khizer K

Jul 26, 2020

The tutor is amazing and the content is precise, the statistical tools and data visualization techniques taught can be put to great practical use.

By Martino D

Nov 22, 2019

Really great e-learning.. Some complex statistical theory can be simply explained. You are such a great Teacher.. Thanks you very much Bu Inez