Back to Fundamentals of Visualization with Tableau

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Visualization with Tableau by University of California, Davis

In this first course of this specialization, you will discover what data visualization is, and how we can use it to better see and understand data. Using Tableau, we’ll examine the fundamental concepts of data visualization and explore the Tableau interface, identifying and applying the various tools Tableau has to offer. By the end of the course you will be able to prepare and import data into Tableau and explain the relationship between data analytics and data visualization. This course is designed for the learner who has never used Tableau before, or who may need a refresher or want to explore Tableau in more depth. No prior technical or analytical background is required. The course will guide you through the steps necessary to create your first visualization from the beginning based on data context, setting the stage for you to advance to the next course in the Specialization....

HR

May 02, 2017

Amazing course, amazing instructors and assignments. I really enjoyed working with Tableau.\n\nYou may experience some confusion for some assignments but don't worry! Just use the discussion boards :)

MK

Mar 23, 2020

It\ helps to understand all the basics regarding Tableau and also how to use it and install the tableau. It covered all the fundamental;s of visualization with tableau and the quiz were also good.

126 - 150 of 863 Reviews for Fundamentals of Visualization with Tableau

By Karina S

Sep 11, 2017

Thank you, it was very interesting and I learned a lot. I recommend reading related articles and documents.

By Sampada K

Best course to go through, if you are new to Tableau and keen in exploring the tool. Very well explained.

By Abhijeet K

Jul 21, 2019

A very great course for those who are beginners and wish to pursue a career in the field of data science.

By Gabriel C F

Feb 11, 2020

Great course, with a good introduction about the concepts and how think better when we need build a viz.

By PARTHA S M

Jun 01, 2020

Fantastic primer to Tableau – great mix of theory and hands-on. Sets you up well for the journey ahead!

By Sunil J

Oct 16, 2019

Loved this module. Sets a simple and easy to follow tone for a subject that is mired withe complexities

By Eric N

Dec 30, 2017

Great Intro. Just enough material to wet your appetite. The lectures were straight and informational.

By Mfanafuthi N

May 11, 2017

beautiful start and I managed to finished it time, how do I take the next course Essentials of Tableau

By Chioma O

Mar 07, 2020

Very interesting teaching style. Detailed lectures. I will recommend to anyone venturing into Tableau

By David A S J

Jun 04, 2017

Excellent initial, you get a general view of the power of Tableau and some concepts of presentations.

By Mengli Q

Jan 31, 2017

Good start with Tableau. You will also get a license that is good for a year! (License worth $500+).

By Tequoia N

Oct 31, 2016

I learned a ton in this course & I am looking forward to expanding my skills this is a great course!

By Srivaitaran

Mar 02, 2020

Taught by experts. The course is basic and very easy. I think this is a very good start to tableau.

By Brent J S

Jun 17, 2018

Good course to get your head around the basic understanding of Tableau, I look forward to the rest.

By Haozhe ( X

Mar 05, 2020

GREAT COURSE! Easy to follow. I would recommend to people who is first time learning Visualization

By Li X

Jun 08, 2019

Helped me to understand how to visualize the data with tableau, and learned more behind the data.

By Aman R

Apr 22, 2019

It was a good course where beginner gets a chance to understand and learn the basics of Tableau.

By Dmitry A

Mar 30, 2019

Amazingly encourage you to develop and Visualize your next Story. Thanks a lot to them for that!

By Ta-Chun P

May 03, 2020

Not just provide the introduction of Tableau but also the basic concepts of data visualization.

By Atikur R K

Aug 11, 2019

Very good course and I believe that I can do the rest by myself by doing hands-on practice!!!

By Nancy

May 25, 2019

An appropriate course for a beginner. Instructors are great and provide a comprehensive view.

By Abey

Feb 06, 2019

It was a well scripted and thought out course and of course helped me learn lots of new stuff

By CHELLIGUE T

Aug 23, 2018

I'm so happy to complete the first course!

It was fun and I'll continue this great experience.

By Gaurav S M

Jun 24, 2020

I have learned so many important things which will definately going to help me in my career.

By Ailan K M A

i really Love this course the educator is amazing she is doing great Keep up the good work !