Back to Fundamentals of Visualization with Tableau

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Visualization with Tableau by University of California, Davis

In this first course of this specialization, you will discover what data visualization is, and how we can use it to better see and understand data. Using Tableau, we’ll examine the fundamental concepts of data visualization and explore the Tableau interface, identifying and applying the various tools Tableau has to offer. By the end of the course you will be able to prepare and import data into Tableau and explain the relationship between data analytics and data visualization. This course is designed for the learner who has never used Tableau before, or who may need a refresher or want to explore Tableau in more depth. No prior technical or analytical background is required. The course will guide you through the steps necessary to create your first visualization from the beginning based on data context, setting the stage for you to advance to the next course in the Specialization....

HR

May 02, 2017

Amazing course, amazing instructors and assignments. I really enjoyed working with Tableau.\n\nYou may experience some confusion for some assignments but don't worry! Just use the discussion boards :)

DA

Aug 25, 2020

Am glad I learnt a lot from this module, which I know will sharpen my skills for my chosen career path as a data scientist. Am hoping to learn more new skills to improve on my already existing skills.

176 - 200 of 946 Reviews for Fundamentals of Visualization with Tableau

By Gaurav S M

Jun 24, 2020

I have learned so many important things which will definately going to help me in my career.

By Ailan K M A

i really Love this course the educator is amazing she is doing great Keep up the good work !

By Ramandeep S D

May 22, 2019

I really enjoyed this course it was easy and quick to start data visualisation step by step.

By Nitin K

Nov 19, 2018

course was great no doubt , except the 2nd week assignment which was difficult to interpret.

By Muhammad M K

Oct 08, 2018

Well structured course for beginners. All the resources are good read and readily available.

By JUAN C R C

Nov 14, 2016

This will be one of the Foundation skills for every professional in the future. Thanks Guys.

By Vaishnavi M

This course gives me overall idea about tableau and help me to use in my real life career.

By Tannistha S

Feb 18, 2020

I loved the course and the simple way in which so many concepts were explained. Thank you!

By Kush K

Nov 10, 2016

Nice Course focusing on Visualizations with Tableau instead of vague Visualization skills.

By DIANNE M M

Jan 05, 2020

Great entry course, would recommend to anyone wanting to learn what Tableau is all about.

By Diego A G G

Oct 28, 2019

Great start for anyone who wants to know the basics and principles of data visualization.

By Adrien S Z

Aug 25, 2020

Nice bite-sized chunks of information helped make this course easy to follow & complete.

By Praveen K

The course is very well designed and informative for beginners in Tableau visualization.

By Yunhong H

Jan 03, 2020

Great course. I learn the concepts and principles of designing visualization in Tableau.

By MARK B

May 02, 2018

Excellent Beginning to Data Visualization and how to think about presenting information.

By Luiz M

Mar 12, 2018

I am very happy with the content of the course and intend to do the full specialization.

By jagadeesh p

May 22, 2017

It's very helpful for me to create and present my scientific work in more meaningful way

By saran k

Aug 30, 2020

the course was very informative and its the best course to start your career in Tableau

By Raghavendra M

Great course to learn basics before diving into other technical aspects of tableau tool

By Md A R

May 09, 2020

Very Good Instructor. I properly learn Everything regarding the Fundamental of tableau

By Made S

Dec 23, 2019

I love the course. The ways in explaining the materials are simple and visualized well.

By Rohit K

Jun 01, 2019

COURSERA IS A GOOD PLATEFORM TO LEARN ANYTHING.I LEARN TABLEAU IT IS EASY TO UNDERSTAND

By Sy Y W

Nov 10, 2017

This is a basic tool learning course for Tableau. I am expecting to learn more. Thanks.

By uhjan

Sep 16, 2018

it is well paced and provides a good fundamental understanding of the course at hand .

By Kaushal S

Nov 14, 2016

I like the course, helped me with the concepts of visualization and basics of Tableau.