Back to Creating Dashboards and Storytelling with Tableau

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Creating Dashboards and Storytelling with Tableau by University of California, Davis

Leveraging the visualizations you created in the previous course, Visual Analytics with Tableau, you will create dashboards that help you identify the story within your data, and you will discover how to use Storypoints to create a powerful story to leave a lasting impression with your audience. You will balance the goals of your stakeholders with the needs of your end-users, and be able to structure and organize your story for maximum impact. Throughout the course you will apply more advanced functions within Tableau, such as hierarchies, actions and parameters to guide user interactions. For your final project, you will create a compelling narrative to be delivered in a meeting, as a static report, or in an interactive display online....

ML
Apr 29, 2018

This course completely changed the way I look at data visualization and story telling with data. The skill set that I developed can easily be applied to real life and improve my value as an analysts.

EP
Aug 28, 2020

Really tangible and useful. I have been able to take what I've learned in this specialization so far to create dashboards at work. I'm really pleased with how much I've learned in such a short time!

26 - 50 of 146 Reviews for Creating Dashboards and Storytelling with Tableau

By Anna M

May 4, 2020

I really enjoyed all the Specializations, professors are really motivated and the courses are all well structured! I recommend it to anyone wants to learn about visualizations, also a Tableau is a great tool!

By Marco v d L

Apr 30, 2018

By Emily P

Aug 29, 2020

By Ratnesh M

Apr 22, 2018

Its a good Course to get understanding regarding Tableau Story telling ,This course covers start to end aspects of story telling with Tableau.Its a very good course to move forward in Tableau

By Radosław K

Feb 12, 2018

Theory very well balanced with practice. A lot of practice tasks necessary to complete this module makes it one of the most valuable parts of the whole training path. Really good course.

By Jacquewyn F C

Apr 7, 2021

Very strong learning curve and learning experience! The instructors really covered multiple essential basics and extended beyond. I am so glad I took this specialization course!

By David M

Mar 23, 2021

I found this to be an extremely challenging course. However, upon completing it I can see that the knowledge learned is very useful and an an important part of Tableau skills.

By janhavi k

Jul 24, 2020

I thought Tableau would be difficult but this course series made it very easy. I have learnt new skills which will be useful in my career for sure. Thanks a lot.

By igor s

Jul 7, 2017

I am very thankful for this course. It really gave me a lot of explanation and understanding about the topic. And it forced me think hard about that level.

By Kim K L

Apr 19, 2020

Great course. Chapeau to teachers and many great fellow students. It was fun to see the all the past courses come together in this 4th round! Thanks!

By NGO T N

May 28, 2019

This course provides critical knowledge on theory and practice. The course focuses on how to create dashboard and make story-telling effectively.

By Cesar S

Nov 6, 2020

The best course of the Specialization practical and to the point. If you need a course to learn the basis of Tableau this must choose this one.

By Matthew B

Aug 26, 2020

This course is essential for creating dashboards and stories and for presenting data in the form of stories. I highly recommend this course.

By Deepti J B

Jan 3, 2020

very nicely explained how to create Stories. this is very exciting part of the entire specialization. it feels good after creating stories

By Avijit D

Feb 18, 2021

Great learning experience!! The art of storytelling, which is one of the most essential part of any presentation was very well explained.

By Behring B

Sep 25, 2017

This course will allow you understand techniques to present you data via Dashboard and Stories. I would recommend this course hands down

By Rashada A

Dec 29, 2020

My first acquaintanceship with Tableau happened with this course and very happy to participate it, enjoyed the videos and learned well.

By Joshua A

May 4, 2020

actually applying some thought to problems rather than just following instructions like earlier courses in this specialisation.

By Advise D

Aug 14, 2020

Definitely more challenging and time-consuming than the other courses in this specialization but totalling worth the effort.

By Maria d P D C

Aug 21, 2017

Very recommendable course if you are looking for a good training in how to presenting analytical finding based on data.

By Kishore K

Apr 25, 2020

The Tableau course content is very good and meaningful with various real time scenarios. The whole process is awesome.

By Jessica R

May 11, 2018

Excellent course, very useful for anyone whose work requires them to communicate with data. Really good instructors.

By Saul R T

Apr 23, 2021

Great Course ! In some times seems to be very theoretical but it is needed for the understanding of all concepts.

By SALIL R

Nov 27, 2020

It was awesome. Clear and vivid analysis with logicl instryction. Very helpful. I enjoyed the course thoroughly.

By Danielle V

Dec 29, 2020

Great teaching of basics and building a foundation for advanced projects, I found the course to be challenging.