Back to Creating Dashboards and Storytelling with Tableau

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Creating Dashboards and Storytelling with Tableau by University of California, Davis

Leveraging the visualizations you created in the previous course, Visual Analytics with Tableau, you will create dashboards that help you identify the story within your data, and you will discover how to use Storypoints to create a powerful story to leave a lasting impression with your audience. You will balance the goals of your stakeholders with the needs of your end-users, and be able to structure and organize your story for maximum impact. Throughout the course you will apply more advanced functions within Tableau, such as hierarchies, actions and parameters to guide user interactions. For your final project, you will create a compelling narrative to be delivered in a meeting, as a static report, or in an interactive display online....

ML
Apr 29, 2018

This course completely changed the way I look at data visualization and story telling with data. The skill set that I developed can easily be applied to real life and improve my value as an analysts.

EP
Aug 28, 2020

Really tangible and useful. I have been able to take what I've learned in this specialization so far to create dashboards at work. I'm really pleased with how much I've learned in such a short time!

51 - 75 of 154 Reviews for Creating Dashboards and Storytelling with Tableau

By Danielle V

Dec 29, 2020

Great teaching of basics and building a foundation for advanced projects, I found the course to be challenging.

By Luiz M

May 17, 2018

The best course of this specialization. Storytelling is a very important and current subject. Highly recommend.

By MARIA I A R

Jul 6, 2021

Es importante que el habla sea en espanol también, mejora la compresión y facilita el analisis y aprendizaje

By Manikanta L

Apr 16, 2018

This course helped me lot in understanding story telling and why it is important. Thanks to the instructors.

By irshad k

Nov 11, 2020

Phenomenal course.KPI's,Thresholds ,action filters were taught amazingly.Highly recommended to every level.

By Qi L

Sep 16, 2017

Very helpful, covering from theories to practice. Very much looking forward to attending the final module.

By Susanna R

Mar 30, 2017

I very much enjoyed the challenge to use Tableau to make a presentation and learned a lot while doing so.

By Fernando E

Nov 10, 2017

This course had the perfect balance between guiding you and challenging you. Totally recommended.

By Manjunatha G

Mar 28, 2019

Creating Dashboards and Storytelling with Tableau is really a good Course for all the Business

By shubhangi P M

Feb 5, 2019

Good learning and this will help me to Build dashboards and storyline In future proj

By Jeremy C

Jul 14, 2017

Already commented that this was a great course... please see my previous review.

By Sarah D

Nov 18, 2020

The course was challenging enough and I felt I acquired some valuable skills

By Avijeet S

May 21, 2019

AN excellent course from Coursera, a must for data visualisation associates!

By Muhammad Z

Jan 29, 2020

It was in depth course for creation of KPI's, dashboard and story telling

By linying

Sep 27, 2019

following the professor to create the vis help me improve my skill a lot

By Shuang D

Apr 17, 2018

I like the way this course is structured. great course for beginners!

By María d P M

Dec 25, 2020

Excellent course. Great mix of theory and practice. I learned a lot!

By Craig S

Nov 2, 2017

Good overview of putting together good dashboards and presentations.

By Mimansa C

Dec 9, 2017

Fantastic course. Feeling confident to use Tableau now for my work

By Abrar S

Jan 7, 2020

Great an very important course to learn Tableau and data viz

By Mehrab R

Oct 29, 2020

Very helpful for career growth as well as for beginners.

By Vivian Y Q

May 19, 2017

Good content! Just wish it were a little more difficult

By Stan M

Mar 11, 2021

Fantastic specialization. I have learnt a lot. Thanks.

By George O

Dec 12, 2019

excellent hands on experience from the instructor

By Julio G C

Jun 26, 2018

Very good training, all you need at this level.