Back to Data-driven Decision Making

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data-driven Decision Making by PwC

Welcome to Data-driven Decision Making. In this course, you'll get an introduction to Data Analytics and its role in business decisions. You'll learn why data is important and how it has evolved. You'll be introduced to “Big Data” and how it is used. You'll also be introduced to a framework for conducting Data Analysis and what tools and techniques are commonly used. Finally, you'll have a chance to put your knowledge to work in a simulated business setting. This course was created by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP with an address at 300 Madison Avenue, New York, New York, 10017....

BH

Apr 23, 2020

An excellent course journey for this subject - Data Driven Decison Making, very good content with relevant case assignment and they are paced comfortably to allow me as learner to grasp the knowledge.

CE

May 10, 2018

Great high-level introduction into what big data is, how data & analytics is impacting business decision making, and how PwC uses data & analytics to improve the quality of work delivered to clients.

176 - 200 of 950 Reviews for Data-driven Decision Making

By TARIQ A

Jan 06, 2018

Course present basic well laid out ,easy to understand ways to organise and navigate through Data, and put you in direction to think like a consultant.

By Joseph F

Dec 25, 2018

very interesting and I was able to learn a lot which I am sure will help me professionally. Very interesting insights and thought provoking material.

By RAJDIP S

Apr 10, 2018

It was awesome to start with such Comprehensive course with complete outline of the career path towards Data Analysis and Data Driven Decision Making

By Nena S

Apr 25, 2020

For a beginner like me it is very easy to understand. This course also give a bunch of examples and cases that can make me gain better understanding.

By Nisarg T

Jan 13, 2020

This was an amazing course. It provided the fundamentals to understand how data and analytics can be utilized to drive big decisions. Thank you PwC.

By RITAJA S

Jun 09, 2020

This is an amazing course to understand how data analytics can be used to solve business problems. It gives a big picture to solve those problems.

By Khurshid A

Jan 06, 2020

I really enjoyed this course as material was too much good that anyone who don't have any knowledge of this area, can complete this course easily.

By hrithik m

Jun 25, 2020

It is well crafted course with people giviing well defined business problem and solution,It will act as a benchmark for all my future references.

By Wambele N R

Apr 12, 2019

The course content was informative and the video quality was okay. i have learnt a lot of things which i did know before the start of the course.

By Nilesh K

Sep 18, 2017

Great Course to understand the importance of Data in Decision Making. Help me to get better understanding of the Data for any Business Decision .

By Vladimir A

Feb 11, 2017

This course will change the way you think about business in general and will definitely influence the way of how to make smart business decisions

By Kavya B

Jul 14, 2020

This is a very insightful course and lays a strong foundation for learning the application of data and analytics in real life business problems.

By ADITYA V

Jun 06, 2019

I seriously believe this course can improve the way we can work in data and analytics domain.

Wonderful course with practical linked with theory.

By Wilda N F

Oct 02, 2019

This course really help me to understand about data analytics more far. With a clear video course and quizzes per week, that's a great features

By Ahmed H e

Apr 11, 2020

add value to me for using data for decision making. we need to learn the tools of analysis, I make me skilled in how to think & used big data.

By Pritha C

Aug 05, 2020

Extremely well structured and lucid. Definitely helpful for understanding the fundamentals of Data Analytics and Data-Driven Decision Making.

By Joshua O

Aug 28, 2017

The course was a real eye opener to the rudiments of data-analysis. The real life scenarios helped a long way to better understand the topic.

By José F P C

Oct 10, 2016

This course has several highlights, very good structure, organization, concepts, experience and the msg of each vide is very good transmitted

By Hizkia K

Jun 04, 2020

One of the best course with insights of big data analysis, the PwC apporach is very helpful for learners to know how to deal with big data.

By Peter C

Feb 21, 2020

A great introduction and overview, I'm sure the following course will dive deeper into the application of the content we have learned here

By Md. T A

Jul 18, 2019

It was a nice experience with this course. It was more like a theoritical course. But i think it worth. Learned lots of things about data.

By makinde k o

Nov 11, 2018

The course is very nice with a lot of well experience instructors. It really good and I find my self lucky to have engaged in this course.

By Christopher Z

Sep 13, 2018

High-level overview of the world of Data and Analytics. The quality was great and was a great refresher from my graduate-level coursework.

By Julia D

Aug 29, 2020

This course helps me to understand about data analytics framework, techniques, tools, and how to make effective business decision making.

By Kangjing S

Mar 04, 2020

This course has helped me build a foundation of data analyst, which can lead to further study and put into best practice! Really love it!