Back to Data-driven Decision Making

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data-driven Decision Making by PwC

Welcome to Data-driven Decision Making. In this course, you'll get an introduction to Data Analytics and its role in business decisions. You'll learn why data is important and how it has evolved. You'll be introduced to “Big Data” and how it is used. You'll also be introduced to a framework for conducting Data Analysis and what tools and techniques are commonly used. Finally, you'll have a chance to put your knowledge to work in a simulated business setting. This course was created by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP with an address at 300 Madison Avenue, New York, New York, 10017....

BH

Apr 23, 2020

An excellent course journey for this subject - Data Driven Decison Making, very good content with relevant case assignment and they are paced comfortably to allow me as learner to grasp the knowledge.

IA

Jul 13, 2020

I can't wait to do more courses and dive into Data Analysis World more and more. This course by PwC was an excellent experience and helped me to have a high level understanding of Data and Analytics.

326 - 350 of 951 Reviews for Data-driven Decision Making

By Chinedu O

May 16, 2019

This is an excellent way to begin your journey to become a business minded data scientist.

By Christine A G

Dec 23, 2018

It is very insightful esp with someone who has no background on data science and big data.

By Tayo R

Jan 11, 2018

I love the layout and the classes are well broken down for me to understand and enjoy too.

By Neil G

Nov 23, 2016

Good overview of big data and an interesting case study. Could be graded more difficultly.

By Ismail O

Oct 27, 2016

As consultant this course was very useful to understand how data analyst consultant works.

By Yusra A

May 02, 2020

This course was indeed insightful and provides something extra in terms of career growth.

By David P I

Feb 19, 2018

Very nice introduction into the concept of decision making based upon data and analytics!

By Caroline Q

Oct 18, 2016

Interesting course however the website is very slow and can be hard to log into at times.

By Sheetal M

This course helped me to learn how can we make great business decisions leveraging data.

By Iyabo L O

Oct 22, 2018

A very educational course full of exemplified content. I was really very much impressed.

By Soufiane E

Apr 07, 2020

it's an excellent course. I like the way that the Pwc Professionals explain the course.

By Wenny

Aug 16, 2019

Excellent course. Quite useful for my working. Thanks a lot for experts kind sharing.

By Sara P

Jun 30, 2017

Very engaging videos, great use of materials and very applicable information provided.

By Abhijna R

Dec 27, 2016

Very well organized, provides easy to read material and has clearly seperated modules.

By Ashtik K S

Beautifully designed course for the beginners to start in the field of data analysis.

By Lim S C

Sep 27, 2018

Up to date and features many new possibilities that I have not thought of before this

By Priyaranjan B

May 16, 2017

Anyone can opt for this course and it's one of the best course to kickstart with data

By Guangxiang H (

Nov 12, 2017

Very useful intriduction course. I have learned some basic data analytics knowledge.

By Zhang Y

Oct 04, 2016

Very useful, when I meet problems or come up with cases, I know how to deal with it.

By Erika B

Apr 14, 2020

Such a great intro course! I finished it over a long weekend and really enjoyed it!

By Koh G

May 16, 2019

Very useful course, I learned alot about analysis and applying it in my daily work.

By Parikshit R

Sep 30, 2018

Good course to get started with data analysis and understand its business impacts!!

By Karanam Y

Jun 15, 2017

One of the best course offered by PWC, for beginners who aspire for Data Analytics.

By Jhon M T

Apr 09, 2020

Really interesting introductory course with the approach of PwC to decision making