Back to Data-driven Decision Making

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data-driven Decision Making by PwC

Welcome to Data-driven Decision Making. In this course, you'll get an introduction to Data Analytics and its role in business decisions. You'll learn why data is important and how it has evolved. You'll be introduced to “Big Data” and how it is used. You'll also be introduced to a framework for conducting Data Analysis and what tools and techniques are commonly used. Finally, you'll have a chance to put your knowledge to work in a simulated business setting. This course was created by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP with an address at 300 Madison Avenue, New York, New York, 10017....

BH
Apr 22, 2020

An excellent course journey for this subject - Data Driven Decison Making, very good content with relevant case assignment and they are paced comfortably to allow me as learner to grasp the knowledge.

JQ
May 26, 2017

Congratulation is a great course, a Professional level.\n\nThank you PwC for share the experience of the HUMAN TALENT.\n\nThank to the instructors a really great course.\n\nThank you and God bless you

926 - 950 of 995 Reviews for Data-driven Decision Making

By Aswin G

Apr 22, 2020

I enjoyed this introductionary course to data and analytics. Thanks for the provided knowledge and materials PWC. Personally I found the level of difficulty too easy for an academic. I would also prefer less promotion about PWC in many of the video's.

By Guy G

Jan 9, 2017

Overall, this is a good course. It provides many handy tools, frameworks, techniques for data-driven decision making process. It does improve my decision making skill. However, the course is quite short and doesn't have much in-depth content.

By Jason W

Oct 14, 2017

I know it is an introductory course, but there was not much that I feel like i learned from this course other than a bunch of vocabulary words. I hope that there is more technical instruction in the following courses in this sequence.

By Magnus E

Apr 2, 2019

Good stuff in general, but from my personal point of view: a little bit too much of general info around what data is and can be used for (I know much of it already). I think, however, that the course is great for beginners.

By Nachum S

Apr 4, 2019

Is too much of an overview. I'd like if they could make the course much bigger and actually practice what was learned more and go more in depth. I'm gonna forget the information in a month for sure.

By jordan s

Dec 17, 2017

Some interesting information in this course. Good overview of data and decision making. I like the breakdown of the data-decision making model.

The Course is a bit too promotional of PWC.

By Poonam A

Jul 13, 2017

The course talks about topics on a very abstract level and I expected it be comprehensive and detailed. As far as the delivery is concerned, I found it pretty nice and captivating.

By Heather N

Very high level. Lots of helpful information for those new to the data analytics space. I had hoped it would dive into more hands on learning of what to do once you have the data.

By Lerrick F

Jul 4, 2019

I wish they would not sell pwc so much in their presentations. It is too distracting.

Also you don't get certificates. The assignments aren't reviewed on time so beware.

By Federico P

Oct 27, 2016

I was expecting a lot more detail on ***how*** to perform data driven decision making. What I found is just a lot of buzzwords and very shallow overviews.

By Poonam S

Mar 4, 2018

Good crash course. I really liked the framework and overview of types of analysis. I didn't like the shared case study qualities as such.

By nn t

Jan 27, 2020

An informative course with a high level perspective and real life examples, suitable for beginners and senior executives.

By Anshuman D

Oct 12, 2016

The course is good for elementary understanding, th exercises were fun too. However, the tools could have been described

By Ahmad S G

Oct 6, 2019

This course is good but it only has theories. Practical use of Excel or any other analytical tool should also be added

By C S

Jan 13, 2020

Really long PwC commercial. Had a few choice nuggets of information. Hearing the vocab a bunch was good.

By Preetam P

Jul 10, 2019

It was good but quite basic with less real-time examples from different industries to explain the point.

By Charu L S

Jun 9, 2017

very basic information ! The cost of the course is not justified for the content shared/displayed.

By Shane W

Feb 27, 2018

A little dry, but a good introduction of the theory that underpins the rest of the modules.

By Steve P

Mar 14, 2021

Difficult to find the path to completion. There should be a better roadmap to completion.

By Mark F

Apr 28, 2017

Too high level compared to what I expected, but does give a good overview of the topic.

By Shubham K

May 4, 2020

Need to be more application based. But for a beginner its a good course.

By Jack W

Aug 14, 2017

Good demonstration of data analysis at a glance but that's all it is.

By Dzmitry R

Apr 2, 2019

I was expecting in depth explanation of decision making. Thank you.

By Hadeel K A

Dec 10, 2017

the rating was unfair and they did not provide efficient feedback

By Archana

Nov 13, 2019

The final assignment was not marked fairly by other students.