Back to Effectively delivering the news to your audience

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Effectively delivering the news to your audience by Michigan State University

Being a successful journalist is more than hunting down information. How journalists process the information, then put it together, are key steps for news reports. You will learn the process, planning, requirements of how journalists develop their news reports. There are many ways to report news reports, and you will learn different forms of how to perform reporting and writing to serve different audiences. This course also explains the different formats within journalism, beyond the written word and how they are best utilized....

SR
Jun 29, 2018

Fantastic Class! I have a BA in Journalism and I felt the Coursera/MSU SoJ Classes were indeed tougher and give a much better example of 'real world' than you will find in most class rooms.

AM
Aug 26, 2020

It was very broad and more broad than what i learnt in my University. The lecturers are very well skilled and professionals in their field

1 - 25 of 50 Reviews for Effectively delivering the news to your audience

By Monika P

Jul 2, 2016

Thank you for sharing the Course. I learn a lot and enjoy a lot too.

By Keri A B

May 13, 2017

It just keeps getting better.

Each course is a healthy and robust expansion upon the last. My knowledge base continues to expand: My writing in general has become honed, my videos and pictures have enhanced. I am getting more compliments on my presentations.

This course builds nicely upon the last 2 with a focus on how to successfully carry your news and reports to your readership.

As always, instructors are varied in personality, their individual rhythm and cadence is appealing. I feel a deep sense of engagement with the material. The slides behind the instructors are thoughtful and well-placed; bulleting key topics. I felt I was honestly both learning and understanding the material.

I experienced both personal and professional accomplishment in this course. I am signing up right now for the next one.

By Ibtihal A B A Y A

Aug 23, 2018

A highly informative, applicable& easy to follow course by absolutely knowledgeable professors. The thorough, well-organized& engaging course content reflects the the professionalism & the extensive knowledge of the professors in this field. Really looking forward to enrolling in other courses by the same professors & Michigan State University . Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to learn from you.

By S. M

Nov 30, 2016

This is the third course I made on this journey to becoming a journalist at the Michigan State University and I'm very satisfied! Professors are prepared explaining clearly every aspects for being a serious and honest journalist. I recomend it to everyone who want to be a journalist, but also for people whoi want to know who means to be a journalist. Thank you to all Professors. I'm waiting for the next step!

By NDUWAYEZU E T

Dec 4, 2017

It was very interesting to go through all the chapters of the course"Effectively delivering the news to your audience " and especially how to know how to deal with audience's reactions.

.Instructors are professional and the lessons are well organized.Thanks you Michigan State Journalism Coursera Team

Regards,

ESTELLA TRIELLA NDUWAYEZU

By Tamer D A

Apr 3, 2018

This component of the specialization is indispenable for gaining the core skills and values of a practicing journalist. Earning trust and confronting sources, international journalism and its risks.. stay up-to-date with the fast-changing field of journalism on multi-media.

I highly recommend this component of the specialization.

By Farah S K

Aug 29, 2016

I truly learned a lot from these journalism courses, I am in process of applying to a University here to persue a Masters degree in Journalism. These courses prepared me with a good background and motivation to understand this profession and related academic challenges.

By Ng K A @ H

Feb 11, 2019

Special shout-out to Ms Grestner for delivering her contents with strong conviction, which was especially apparent in Week 5 on the challenges of a journalist. Hearing her personal sharing definitely cemented the why and how to retain our sanity as journalist.

By Shane M R

Jun 30, 2018

Mar 25, 2020

I really enjoyed the course. The tutors are amazing. Everything is explained in a very easy ways and different aspects of journalism are covered.Thank you for the opportunity.

By Abraham M

Aug 27, 2020

By Ipek Y

Oct 22, 2020

It was a course I enjoyed immensely and the exams are also very instructive. There is great information for journalism. Thanks!

By sangram d

Oct 11, 2020

This course was most important. Thanking our instructors for giving excellent deliberations.

By Alexandre P d P B

Mar 6, 2020

Great course, fitting to my time table and very topical on everything news!

By pamela g s j

Mar 11, 2020

Short lessons that makes it easy to continue and yet you learn a lot!l

By Goh R

Jul 22, 2020

Very insightful course with brilliant instructors. I learnt a lot :-)

By Zeyar O

Oct 4, 2016

Learned so much in a short time. Thanks for the great course.

By Luciano M

Nov 25, 2019

Very good as it was prpared by expert leaders ;-)

By Bheki L

Jul 7, 2020

Excellent course. I found it very informative.

By Rosechelle S L

Jun 21, 2020

Excellent content and excellent instructors.

By Praharsh M

Apr 5, 2020

Good course with good content and faculties

By Emmanuel K

Jul 14, 2017

Great course very resourceful to my career.

By Raja H R N

Jan 1, 2018

Excellent course for aspiring journalists.

By celina o

Apr 25, 2016

Excellent content, inspiring teachers

By Akinwande H B

Jun 20, 2016

I am extremely happy to be here.