Back to Living with Dementia: Impact on Individuals, Caregivers, Communities and Societies

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Living with Dementia: Impact on Individuals, Caregivers, Communities and Societies by Johns Hopkins University

Health professionals and students, family caregivers, friends of and affected individuals, and others interested in learning about dementia and quality care will benefit from completing the course. Led by Drs. Nancy Hodgson and Laura Gitlin, participants will acquire foundational knowledge in the care of persons with Alzheimer’s Disease and other neurocognitive disorders....

AA
Sep 14, 2019

A multidimensional look at community support for dementia. With the growing number in dementia, families and communities need to be more focused on including the person with dementia. Good learning.

AS
Nov 6, 2019

This course helps me to broaden my knowledge in dementia care. I do find the explanation is clear, the example given is applicable, and there are many updated aricles you can read... so satisfying.

26 - 50 of 58 Reviews for Living with Dementia: Impact on Individuals, Caregivers, Communities and Societies

By fernando g u

Jun 26, 2018

Thank you very much. Very good course that helps in this arduous task of dementia and its care.

By 林楚茜

Feb 25, 2021

really enjoyed this course, the professors provided a holistic approach to dementia care.

By Luz J

Jun 18, 2020

This is extremely thorough and provided so much information that I am now imprementi

By Gene M D C

Feb 18, 2019

its unfair that i need to pay 2 times when its your fault theres not enough review

By Jackie

Jan 3, 2019

Very good course on a very sad subject. I felt it was clear and well-presented.

By David A Q A

Sep 6, 2017

A clear and useful course about Dementia that everyone should take it!

By Manasseh M C

Jan 6, 2017

This course is vital for every caregiver. Thank you so much.

By Patricia F

Nov 5, 2017

A very interesting course, a lot to take in but good.

By MUI S C

Mar 21, 2021

Very comprehensive lectures and resources provided!

By Prentiss C

Sep 24, 2020

Very very great course. Love it and thank you

By Adrian w

Dec 21, 2016

Thanks for a highly informative course

By Tianqi C

Mar 6, 2019

comprehensive and detailed lectures!

By Suzana H

Jul 23, 2018

Amazing. With lots of knowledge.

By carol d

Feb 3, 2019

Useful!

By STELLA I

Jul 14, 2020

Good

By Sara S

Oct 9, 2020

This course was very informative, but I would have preferred that the lectures weren't read directly from the slides-- felt stiff and informal, and often led me to feel bored when I would be done reading the slide several minutes before the lecturer was done.

By Juleen G

Dec 30, 2020

I enjoyed the course and the content. I would have liked more information on the physiological aspects of the disease for learning. I found the personal stories of caregivers and people with dementia very relevant.

By Marina W

Mar 5, 2020

It was a great course, I learned some thing new and piointers to assist with the care of persons with dementia. I would to see a section on caring for these individuals in a long term care setting.

By Shankar l

Jul 13, 2020

very helpful and knowledgeable lecturers and now i thought there is lots of need to awareness sessions and program for dementia in our community