Back to Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course builds on the theory and foundations of marketing analytics and focuses on practical application by demystifying the use of data in marketing and helping you realize the power of visualizing data with artful use of numbers found in the digital space. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

OA

Mar 01, 2016

I really enjoyed this course. I liked the professor's teaching style as well as the materials the course provided. All the knowledge I've got from the course helps me when I do research online.

AS

Apr 13, 2018

Very well delivered content - having the slides to review ahead of the videos was very beneficial and I found the readings were very to the point in support of the content being delivered.

1 - 25 of 515 Reviews for Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice

By Bénédicte M

Apr 26, 2019

I was quite disappointed by this course. There are a lot of repetitions with course 2, it's very theorical and ressources are quite old and it's only articles to read, no video, interviews…. Plus quizz 4 asks a lot of question about a subject not mentionned in the lecture. I think it needs to be revisited.

By A. S

Apr 12, 2020

No hands on practice. None. All course content is just a re-iteration of Marketing Analytics in Theory. No part of this course will help you get a job. Coursera says 35% started a new career after taking this course, and I can't see that "career" being anything but an intern position where you get people coffee and sit in on some meetings. If you are taking this course because you think it will get you a job in Data Analysis/ Market Analysis, this is NOT it. Material is outdated and a huge portion is blog posts from unknown "data analyst specialists" - which just sounds like pieces of "obscure" info you'd try hard to share with your colleagues at Google to seem "unique." This was the course I was so excited about because the "practice" in the title led me to believe I would be getting hands on practice, instead it's just the conceptual framework behind marking analytics in practice. Ditch the whole "taught by Google's Head of Analytics" thing and get some teachers in here who will put the course material in PRACTICE.

By Felicia H

Jan 14, 2019

Not just great content and teaching, but fantastic resources that I'll be using for years. Thank you!

By Vishnu R N

Mar 01, 2016

Excellent course. Gave me a great idea regarding the basics of Marketing Analytics. Highly recommended for those who has no prior knowldege about the Marketing Analytics Process

By Krishna R

Mar 21, 2019

Provides a good overview of the marketing analytics practice and how it can be used for imroving the marketing performance and effectiveness.

By Stefanie P

Feb 18, 2019

Great presenter, slides and info. Learned a whole lot and can already apply everything to my job. Perfect.

By Hikmat T M

Mar 25, 2019

Excellent course, advise to all business analytics!

By A S C R

Apr 12, 2019

Intense course, loved it very well organized.

By James K

Jan 14, 2018

Very poor course. The material is badly organised - superficial lectures are just there to supplement the recommended reading. The assignments are very weak. And most people seem to make little effort in completing them (2 hour assignments answered with 4-5 lines of text is typical). There are regular issues with the lecture content not matching the quizzes or assignments. Overall a very poor experience, and one that makes me question the value of this approach.

By Asheesh P

Dec 27, 2018

In a single word Just Fantabulous!! It is not only good for beginners but also a great refresher for experienced professionals. I am Fan of Kevin Hartman, never seen a instructor explaining such a complex topics in easy to grasp language. I really enjoyed doing peer-graded assignments, quizzes and video lectures.

By Olesia A

By Arlonna S

Apr 13, 2018

By Sharlene V

Feb 18, 2019

I loved this course. It was technical and very different for someone who has done none of this before. But how interesting and challenging. Excellent!!

By Kartik A

Apr 03, 2019

This professor and this course was brilliant. It's rare to find this quality of teaching where I come from.

By Shridevi J

Feb 09, 2019

Thank you for the class. I get to learn about digital analytics in marketing.

By Mario H U B

Nov 28, 2018

Very useful information, presented at a fairly digestible pace.

By DEVANAND M

Feb 26, 2019

It's great , i will suggest for my friends.

By Maheep

Mar 17, 2019

Very impressive course one of my favorites

By Joshua J M

Apr 02, 2019

A very useful and interesting course!

By farzin e

Mar 10, 2019

That was a great introductory course.

By Kripesh K C