Back to Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course builds on the theory and foundations of marketing analytics and focuses on practical application by demystifying the use of data in marketing and helping you realize the power of visualizing data with artful use of numbers found in the digital space. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

OA

Mar 01, 2016

I really enjoyed this course. I liked the professor's teaching style as well as the materials the course provided. All the knowledge I've got from the course helps me when I do research online.

AS

Apr 13, 2018

Very well delivered content - having the slides to review ahead of the videos was very beneficial and I found the readings were very to the point in support of the content being delivered.

1 - 25 of 398 Reviews for Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice

By Bénédicte M

Apr 26, 2019

I was quite disappointed by this course. There are a lot of repetitions with course 2, it's very theorical and ressources are quite old and it's only articles to read, no video, interviews…. Plus quizz 4 asks a lot of question about a subject not mentionned in the lecture. I think it needs to be revisited.

By Felicia H

Jan 14, 2019

Not just great content and teaching, but fantastic resources that I'll be using for years. Thank you!

By Vladimir V

Jan 29, 2019

Excellent Course

By Asheesh P

Dec 27, 2018

In a single word Just Fantabulous!! It is not only good for beginners but also a great refresher for experienced professionals. I am Fan of Kevin Hartman, never seen a instructor explaining such a complex topics in easy to grasp language. I really enjoyed doing peer-graded assignments, quizzes and video lectures.

By Mario H U B

Nov 28, 2018

Very useful information, presented at a fairly digestible pace.

By NKETIAH E

Dec 30, 2018

AWESOME

By Magdalena I

Feb 15, 2019

Excellent course

By Sharlene V

Feb 18, 2019

I loved this course. It was technical and very different for someone who has done none of this before. But how interesting and challenging. Excellent!!

By Stefanie P

Feb 18, 2019

Great presenter, slides and info. Learned a whole lot and can already apply everything to my job. Perfect.

By Krishna R

Mar 21, 2019

Provides a good overview of the marketing analytics practice and how it can be used for imroving the marketing performance and effectiveness.

By Hikmat T M

Mar 25, 2019

Excellent course, advise to all business analytics!

By farzin e

Mar 10, 2019

That was a great introductory course.

By A S C R

Apr 12, 2019

Intense course, loved it very well organized.

By DEVANAND M

Feb 26, 2019

It's great , i will suggest for my friends.

By Shridevi J

Feb 09, 2019

Thank you for the class. I get to learn about digital analytics in marketing.

By Joshua J M

Apr 02, 2019

A very useful and interesting course!

By Kartik A

Apr 03, 2019

This professor and this course was brilliant. It's rare to find this quality of teaching where I come from.

By Sudeepti P

Apr 04, 2019

Great Performance

By Maheep

Mar 17, 2019

Very impressive course one of my favorites

By Ana C

Jul 10, 2018

Amazing Course!!!

By Joe F

Jul 09, 2018

This was an extremely interesting class and Professor Hartman was absolutely fantastic!

By IVIN A A

Aug 28, 2018

Excellent

By Nkululeko S M

Aug 17, 2018

I love the course, assignment review process was a really a pain. Great course content and perfectly delivered.

By Israa M R

Aug 19, 2018

i have huge knowledge from this course i will use it in my career