Back to Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course builds on the theory and foundations of marketing analytics and focuses on practical application by demystifying the use of data in marketing and helping you realize the power of visualizing data with artful use of numbers found in the digital space. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

OA

Mar 01, 2016

I really enjoyed this course. I liked the professor's teaching style as well as the materials the course provided. All the knowledge I've got from the course helps me when I do research online.

AS

Apr 13, 2018

Very well delivered content - having the slides to review ahead of the videos was very beneficial and I found the readings were very to the point in support of the content being delivered.

76 - 100 of 537 Reviews for Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice

By Shashwat A

Nov 22, 2019

I got to learn a lot from this course. Moreover the peer graded assignments helped me in getting to know about different perspectives from people all across the globe.

By PHOY Y H

Sep 19, 2015

I have learnt a lot from Kevin on web analytics which is beneficial for us as an analyst as most of the analysis we are doing are skewing towards digital analytics.

By Dulce G

Aug 04, 2020

I like that this course was more practical and showed some of the tools we can use for data analysis. The last exercise of analyzing a visualization was excellent!

By Rebeca R M B

The teacher is excellent, the course is incredible, I loved having participated and I am very grateful to the coursera and the University for this opportunity

By Mohamed B

Jul 16, 2019

It was so great course! I see all presented knowledge is really in practice so I really enjoyed the course. Thanks Coursera, and thanks Dr. Hartman so much :)

By Andile N

Oct 06, 2019

Great course! I liked the structure of the modules and the assessments! My only request is that the content is updated to include recent data and statistics.

By Shady e s

May 12, 2020

Wonderful course , had the the chance to learn from an expert as Kevin Hartman, but would have loved to have an element of practical practice in the course

By Salma H P A

Jan 05, 2017

It was really helpful to see rules to make data analysis easier to resume. How to make memorable presentations that the forum can take away and action.

By ROBERT C M

Jul 13, 2019

Excellent job professor Hartman, great on relevance, keeping it focused, covering everything you set out to cover and making the lectures interesting.

By John C

Jul 04, 2018

Great class and professor. Having someone who lives this every day is so much more engaging and helpful then the classes that are taught by academics.

By Marina

Oct 20, 2015

Very instructive and easy to follow. Kevin is a great teacher. I recommend this course for everyone interested in knowing more about Digital analytics

By Karla V

Jun 26, 2016

As soon as I start this course I literally fell in love with Marketing Analytics and I don't have any background in Marketing studies.

Great course!

By Sarah W

Jul 05, 2019

Learned SO much from this class. One of my favorite classes in the program so far. Highly recommend. Professor Hartman is brilliant beyond words!

By Ruben Y W T

Aug 06, 2020

It was very informative and learnt the practical side of digital analytics by using MAPS: Planning, Collecting, Analysis & Data Visualization

By Aviral K

Nov 13, 2016

Very useful course. It talks about simple things but often it is these simple rules that we overlook while making our presentations/reports.

By Luka D

Apr 26, 2016

Great course full of good insights and generally covers a lot but need to do your own research afterwards to truly understand the topic :)

By Keith K D

Jul 22, 2019

Great course, I learned a lot. I am technically trained and had no idea what was possible on the web when it comes to marketing analysis.

By Emperatriz O

Dec 03, 2019

Excellent insights and readings, I really enjoy this course that encourages me to keep learning in the Data Analytics field. Thank you!

By Meghan R

Mar 11, 2016

This course provided an good high-level overview of how to attack a data analysis problem as well as data collection and visualization.

By Sergio d l R

Jan 10, 2016

Great Course! Complements the previous course (Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Theory) very well!

By Karen F

Apr 18, 2020

This course has been my favorite so far. Professor Hartman's materials are clear, concise, well-structured and can be easily applied.

By Heather P

Feb 23, 2016

Good resources provided in the course material, good overview of how analytics can be used and processed, overall a very good course.

By Esteban C

Jul 10, 2019

Excellent course, it helped me better understand the analytics world and how to apply that acquired knowledge to marketing projects.

By Peter M

Jun 26, 2019

Good learnings on how to use marketing analytics in practice with some valuable models to structure the topic and good case studies.

By Joseph R P

Mar 06, 2017

Excellent theoretical foundation and suggestions how to practice and use tools like unstructured data pulls or data hygiene/tidying.