Back to Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course builds on the theory and foundations of marketing analytics and focuses on practical application by demystifying the use of data in marketing and helping you realize the power of visualizing data with artful use of numbers found in the digital space. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

OA

Mar 01, 2016

I really enjoyed this course. I liked the professor's teaching style as well as the materials the course provided. All the knowledge I've got from the course helps me when I do research online.

AS

Apr 13, 2018

Very well delivered content - having the slides to review ahead of the videos was very beneficial and I found the readings were very to the point in support of the content being delivered.

101 - 125 of 397 Reviews for Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice

By Christine

Nov 30, 2017

Excellent!

By avishek m

Jan 14, 2016

Very useful and lucidly taught by a very learned person. Thanks

By Vaso K

Feb 07, 2016

Hard but useful

By Sean R

Apr 19, 2017

If you took the first course, this is a must to complete the whole picture.

By JOSE R

Jul 08, 2017

***Very nice***

By Joseph R P

Mar 06, 2017

Excellent theoretical foundation and suggestions how to practice and use tools like unstructured data pulls or data hygiene/tidying.

By Walid H M

Jan 17, 2017

nice course

By Amanda O

Nov 09, 2016

Great! I learned a lot !

By Muhammad K Z

Aug 20, 2016

Implementing the theory part of analysis by using practical tools and follow analytical processes this course teaches how to adopt professional ways for performing a Analysis in the Digital Marketing World. It is highly recommended that each reading in the course syllabus must be reviewed for better learning and experience. Thanks to instructor Mr. Kevin Hartman, University of Illinois and Coursera team for bringing the global community of digital marketers this professional course.

By Romain V

Oct 07, 2016

Very interesting and challe

By Aviral K

Nov 13, 2016

Very useful course. It talks about simple things but often it is these simple rules that we overlook while making our presentations/reports.

By Jose S

Jul 19, 2016

Nice teacher, all understood perfectly. Thanks!

By Naveen Y

Oct 24, 2016

Awesome..

By Elisabeth B

Aug 24, 2017

Excellent course!

Dec 27, 2015

so far one of the best courses at the moment!

By Jaime O Z

May 21, 2018

Great course. Totally recommended.

By Fausto R d O

Nov 22, 2016

Great content! With great teacher and great articles. Loved Avinash's articles!

By Christine D

Apr 23, 2016

Awesome class. I really like this instructor. He knows how to present well and give solid readings and information, and I feel like I come away with actionable information. I wish he taught ALL the classes in this course. I would absolutely take more classes/courses if he were presenting.

By 武利鑫

Aug 12, 2016

very useful ,thank your very much . I will learn it again

By Luz A A Q

Aug 03, 2017

Very good.

By FREDRICK A A O

Jul 04, 2018

The course gave out a clear practical approach to marketing analytics

By Michiel D H

Jul 17, 2016

Very insightful, a great combo of theory and practical information.

By Shane J

Aug 08, 2015

Fantastic content, gives me a better understanding of the methodology which I was missing. I had a few problems with the platform, but managed to work after a few days.