Back to Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course builds on the theory and foundations of marketing analytics and focuses on practical application by demystifying the use of data in marketing and helping you realize the power of visualizing data with artful use of numbers found in the digital space. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

OA

Mar 01, 2016

I really enjoyed this course. I liked the professor's teaching style as well as the materials the course provided. All the knowledge I've got from the course helps me when I do research online.

AS

Apr 13, 2018

Very well delivered content - having the slides to review ahead of the videos was very beneficial and I found the readings were very to the point in support of the content being delivered.

126 - 150 of 408 Reviews for Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice

By Antony J L

Apr 09, 2018

Very good course

By Nabilla M

Apr 16, 2018

I learned, a lot! Having so much fun :)

By Luka D

Apr 26, 2016

Great course full of good insights and generally covers a lot but need to do your own research afterwards to truly understand the topic :)

By Marcio

Jun 24, 2017

Amazing course with a great content.

By olga

Jan 15, 2018

I liked the final module covering the principles of good data vizualization

By Jaime A M B

May 19, 2018

Awesome course!

By hailing x

Jul 24, 2017

Good class to systematically review the marketing analytics processes.

By Cathy C d D C

Aug 25, 2015

Excellent material and work from the instructor

By PHOY Y H

Sep 19, 2015

I have learnt a lot from Kevin on web analytics which is beneficial for us as an analyst as most of the analysis we are doing are skewing towards digital analytics.

By Carmen C

Oct 01, 2015

Very practical, clear concepts and very useful information

By Anupam D

Aug 16, 2016

Great course.

By Michelle A H

Aug 14, 2016

Very useful information. Although you need statistics knowledge this course gives you a good broad perspective of the correct analytics practices you need to develop in order the have the right marketing insights.

By Sara d l F

Aug 11, 2015

super!

By Marcos M

Dec 05, 2016

Very good course. Specially the coverage of all 4 phases (Plan, Collect, Analyse and Report). The last topic about how to present and the brain ways of working is great. Thanks for so great content.

By Mai L

Dec 04, 2017

Very interesting and helpful course!

By Andrei B

Jun 27, 2017

Very rich content!

By Jamie M

Feb 07, 2017

This is a dynamic, interesting course. It gets just granular enough for you to understand different types of data, reporting, and visualizations without getting too in the weeds (I'm not actually an analyst so this level of granularity was quite helpful). Highly recommended!

By Laura W

Sep 23, 2015

Good foundation class for marketers. Does not delve into ways to actually analyse data, but talks about sources to find data and how to present results in a meaningful manner.

By Jay R

Jul 17, 2017

It's a very well structured course. I really enjoyed the journey!

By Nwachukwu H C