Back to Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course builds on the theory and foundations of marketing analytics and focuses on practical application by demystifying the use of data in marketing and helping you realize the power of visualizing data with artful use of numbers found in the digital space. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

OA

Mar 01, 2016

I really enjoyed this course. I liked the professor's teaching style as well as the materials the course provided. All the knowledge I've got from the course helps me when I do research online.

AS

Apr 13, 2018

Very well delivered content - having the slides to review ahead of the videos was very beneficial and I found the readings were very to the point in support of the content being delivered.

201 - 225 of 396 Reviews for Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice

By Peter M

Jun 26, 2019

Good learnings on how to use marketing analytics in practice with some valuable models to structure the topic and good case studies.

By Alexandre R

Jun 30, 2019

Excelente curso. Realmente as aulas ensinam a prática. Parabéns

By Annamalai

Jul 03, 2019

great course

By Sarah W

Jul 05, 2019

Learned SO much from this class. One of my favorite classes in the program so far. Highly recommend. Professor Hartman is brilliant beyond words!

By Natalia M G A

Jul 09, 2019

Great course!

By Vincent O K S

Jul 11, 2019

Good course

By Esteban C

Jul 10, 2019

Excellent course, it helped me better understand the analytics world and how to apply that acquired knowledge to marketing projects.

By Shubham D

Jul 13, 2019

Very good course

By ROBERT C M

Jul 13, 2019

Excellent job professor Hartman, great on relevance, keeping it focused, covering everything you set out to cover and making the lectures interesting.

By Margarito Z

Jul 18, 2019

Excelente

By Mohamed B

Jul 16, 2019

It was so great course! I see all presented knowledge is really in practice so I really enjoyed the course. Thanks Coursera, and thanks Dr. Hartman so much :)

By Keith K D

Jul 22, 2019

Great course, I learned a lot. I am technically trained and had no idea what was possible on the web when it comes to marketing analysis.

By Rohit R

Jul 30, 2019

This course helps in getting me familiar with data analysis techniques and data visualization.The quizzes and videos help in getting a comprehensive knowledge of the course.

By Yasnaya G M

Jul 28, 2019

Very good.

By Barnendra M C

Aug 03, 2019

This course has really stirred me up to take up not only Digital Marketing as a serious career (even though I do not have a background in marketing) but also to pick up more training/courses to learn data science and packages like R and Python.

By Kymbat I

Aug 02, 2019

I really loved the whole Course and despite some complex parts, Professor Hartman so skillfully explained, that everything was clear and easy to absorb! Thanks, I really enjoyed!

By Nurlan T

Aug 07, 2019

Excellent course

By Salma A E F F

May 21, 2019

its really interesting to get involved in this course. its very useful to me.

By PETER A U

Sep 09, 2019

Very very nice course with good modules

By Nararya A D

Aug 20, 2019

I get several new technical perspective on the approach to market analytics process. Prof. Hartman provides great insights about the life of a web analyst. Now, it seems I've got a homework to understand more about the R software and Tableau. Good Stuff! Thanks!

By Hesham S

Sep 10, 2019

A great course that dives deep into data analytics and data visualization

I have started applying the principles when creating website performance report and could create more insightful and easy to understand report for my company which can help them make decisions

By Amilcar J L R

Sep 10, 2019

Excellent introduction to data analysis and very good references and support readings.

By Mateo C G

Aug 22, 2019

Great course, learned a lot.

By Rosana C

Aug 22, 2019

Almost finished with the course, and I must say that it is really well presented. Everything about it is easy to understand and with a lot of examples. Many thanks for this course!

By Tumelo M

Sep 11, 2019

This course gave me a clear practical understanding of Analytics. Love it!