Back to Information & Digital Literacy for University Success

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Information & Digital Literacy for University Success by The University of Sydney

This Specialization is aimed at preparing students for undergraduate study in an English-speaking university. The course equips you for full participation and engagement with your studies by building awareness and understanding of the core values and expectations of academic culture, and providing you with practical strategies to apply to your studies. In this course, you will learn how to develop your Information & Digital Literacy Skills to help you achieve success in your university studies. After completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Access and search for information efficiently and effectively using a variety of digital tools. 2. Critically evaluate the reliability of sources for an academic context. 3. Filter, manage and organize information from a wide variety of sources for use in academic study. 4. Demonstrate awareness of ethical issues related to academic integrity surrounding the access and use of information. 5. Understand how to use digital tools for referencing and attribution in order to avoid plagiarism. 6. Understand how to disseminate and communicate information in a professional way, including managing digital identity and building networks for learning and research....

BW

Oct 03, 2019

I find this module not easy as this is my first to do intense referencing and digital literacy was my weakness. Thank you for the accumulated knowledge you have passed to me.

AM

Jan 26, 2020

It is very useful in the way of widening your skill of serching and reasearch in academic purposes.\n\nTHANKS A LOT .

1 - 25 of 35 Reviews for Information & Digital Literacy for University Success

By Qaisar A

Apr 08, 2019

This course is necessary for students who are planning to enter in university studies

I fully recommend it.

By Bernadette W

Oct 03, 2019

By Lavinia V B

Apr 07, 2019

Commendable and best course I have ever come across to prepare for university!

By Yadi S

Aug 01, 2017

It helped me to be well-prepared before I'm going to University in this Month.

By Tran T P

Jan 22, 2020

It's very good for you to learn how to start at university

By Васильева В

Oct 01, 2018

Замечательный курс, рекомендую всем соотечественникам, не только тем, кто в процессе получения высшего образования. Материал прекрасно структурирован, практические занятия разработаны грамотно, Навык, полученный в результате прохождения, в идеальном мире должен быть у каждого взрослого человека. В России к сожалению, аналогов таких курсов очень мало. Уровня intermediate достаточно, чтобы пройти материал. Огромное спасибо всем, кто разработал этот курс!

By Yueming C

Feb 18, 2017

This course equip me with the basic information about university and how to research articles which might be very helpful for my future academic study,it contains many useful knowledge and I think that continuing study is needed

By Lola S A

Feb 14, 2019

This course is very useful and helpful for working and studying in university. I have learned to critically evaluate the credible sources, to what exactly pay attenyion. Thank you very much for facilitators and to the gro

By Anvar A

Feb 14, 2019

I think at present time this course is very actual for students both for researchers in globe. I found it very useful, got valuable skills. For this I highly recommend this course for all levels of academic society.

By Arturo B

Nov 22, 2019

Excellent help for new students, to develop criteria and strategies to organize and manage information. As well as to communicate within the academy

By Shukrullah A

Nov 04, 2019

It was very easy and clear in every part and specially the quizes between lectures made me to pay more attention and concentrate.

Thank you all!

By Azimjon M

Jan 26, 2020

THANKS A LOT .

By Anna N K

Mar 28, 2018

The course is more than interesting and useful!

By DungNTSE150614

Feb 23, 2020

I have learned a lot through this course

By Jet R T

Aug 12, 2019

very crucial for freshmen uni its

By Thuypphs150065

Jan 31, 2020

I am really enjoyed the course

By Khuất M S

Jan 30, 2020

It's very helpful on my career

By Josiline C

Nov 18, 2016

A step in the right direction.

By LinhLTHE150526

Feb 04, 2020

This website is so great

By Issam B