Back to Information & Digital Literacy for University Success

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Information & Digital Literacy for University Success by The University of Sydney

This Specialization is aimed at preparing students for undergraduate study in an English-speaking university. The course equips you for full participation and engagement with your studies by building awareness and understanding of the core values and expectations of academic culture, and providing you with practical strategies to apply to your studies. In this course, you will learn how to develop your Information & Digital Literacy Skills to help you achieve success in your university studies. After completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Access and search for information efficiently and effectively using a variety of digital tools. 2. Critically evaluate the reliability of sources for an academic context. 3. Filter, manage and organize information from a wide variety of sources for use in academic study. 4. Demonstrate awareness of ethical issues related to academic integrity surrounding the access and use of information. 5. Understand how to use digital tools for referencing and attribution in order to avoid plagiarism. 6. Understand how to disseminate and communicate information in a professional way, including managing digital identity and building networks for learning and research....

AJ
Jan 5, 2021

Everyone enrolled or planning to enrol for their studies at a university must take this wonderful course. It is an amazing course highlighting all the most important academic needs of students.

S
Jul 20, 2020

This course was really very amazing. Through this course I learned a lot. I became familiar with the things which I did not know before. Thank you coursera for offering such amazing course.

51 - 75 of 511 Reviews for Information & Digital Literacy for University Success

By TriNDSE161336

May 29, 2021

The course change me a lot not also in thinking but more creative in learning and searching information!!!

By QuangNVSE150550

Mar 5, 2021

I think the Information & Digital Literacy for University Success help me how to practice in social skill

By Hienpntds150171

Jan 25, 2021

This course is the necessary foundation for the following courses. It's quite rewarding and interesting.

By Kamila K

All videos were great!Materials were very intresting and useful. The last task was hard and no productive

By Cyborg(HCM_k16)

Mar 1, 2021

This course is very helpful for my university time. I have learnt a lot to survive in the university.

By Nguyen D C

Sep 30, 2020

This is a very rewarding course to help the participants prepare the necessary skills in the future.

By Bui D A ( H

Jan 17, 2021

I very like this course because It help me know more knowledge about information & digital literacy

By Amir F S

Oct 1, 2020

Learned a lot of things from this course that I otherwise would not have known or even practiced.

By Myrzakhmetova A Z

Great course! I thank the organizers for their excellent work, interesting and useful material!

By Mr. R A

Jun 28, 2020

Maa sha Allaah it is very good course and I am very much thankful to my all instructors.

By Van T H T (

Feb 25, 2021

This course is very helpful for a student especially freshman in first-year university

By HieuPDHS150166

Jun 7, 2020

this course is very useful for me. It give me many skill and information at University

By KhiemNLTCS160207

May 25, 2021

I can study many benefits of information and digital literacy for university sucess.

By Đỗ H L

Oct 2, 2020

Nice Mooc, but if you make more related questions in the video that would be better.

By Tran N D P ( H

Jan 22, 2021

This course is very rewarding and I have gained a lot of knowledge from this course

By Sapana J D

Apr 11, 2021

A very nice and informative course. We really need to learn this in today's era

By Le D T ( H

Jan 21, 2021

So Good !! I like the curriculum here so it's easy to understand and effective

By ToanBVHE163899

May 22, 2021

The course is very useful and helps students have more skills to study better

By Lanlthds150132

Jul 3, 2020

This is useful course for me. I will develop my abilities and skills anymore.

By Lương T D

May 24, 2021

This course is very useful for me to prepare for studying at the University

By Nguyen T M ( H

Jan 25, 2021

I find the course very useful to help me feel more confident in my studies.

By Mireille N

Jun 4, 2020

Very Interesting. Worth it. Enroll; it has a very rich content.

By Hùng N

Jan 22, 2021

After completing Level 1 I feel a lot improved and have more knowledge

By Ha K N ( H

Jan 15, 2021

This course is really helpful for me when i start learn in university.

By Nguyen T L C (

Sep 20, 2021

I feel the course has a lot of interesting and useful things for me.