Back to Information & Digital Literacy for University Success

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Information & Digital Literacy for University Success by The University of Sydney

This Specialization is aimed at preparing students for undergraduate study in an English-speaking university. The course equips you for full participation and engagement with your studies by building awareness and understanding of the core values and expectations of academic culture, and providing you with practical strategies to apply to your studies. In this course, you will learn how to develop your Information & Digital Literacy Skills to help you achieve success in your university studies. After completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Access and search for information efficiently and effectively using a variety of digital tools. 2. Critically evaluate the reliability of sources for an academic context. 3. Filter, manage and organize information from a wide variety of sources for use in academic study. 4. Demonstrate awareness of ethical issues related to academic integrity surrounding the access and use of information. 5. Understand how to use digital tools for referencing and attribution in order to avoid plagiarism. 6. Understand how to disseminate and communicate information in a professional way, including managing digital identity and building networks for learning and research....

AJ
Jan 5, 2021

Everyone enrolled or planning to enrol for their studies at a university must take this wonderful course. It is an amazing course highlighting all the most important academic needs of students.

S
Jul 20, 2020

This course was really very amazing. Through this course I learned a lot. I became familiar with the things which I did not know before. Thank you coursera for offering such amazing course.

101 - 125 of 491 Reviews for Information & Digital Literacy for University Success

By Nguyen D H ( H

Jan 22, 2021

The course is very interesting and rewarding.

By Ngo G T ( H

Mar 1, 2021

thank to this course , I know more knowledge

By MinhPCHSE150910

Jan 30, 2021

now I passed this mooc and I feel so excited

By Đặng M C

Jul 22, 2020

It's helpful for me. Thank everyone so much!

By Nguyen T H T

Mar 15, 2020

I love the way to study. It is so amazing.

By Simmone A L R

Jul 28, 2020

My critical thinking skills were enhanced

By Anthonige P M F

Oct 27, 2020

The best course I have ever gone through

By SHAKIL A

Jul 30, 2020

Awesome, Many new things to learn deeply

By Dinh T Q ( D

May 27, 2021

The content in this course is exellence

By Bui Q H ( H

Jan 20, 2021

It will help me in the future very much

By Luisa P

Oct 8, 2020

Thank you for the opportunity to learn.

By Le T H

Jun 3, 2020

So good and meaningful. I learned a lot

By Phiphack T ( D

May 27, 2021

Great Skills for university's students

Jan 23, 2021

this's course very useful for everyone

By ThuTMHS150301

Jun 17, 2020

its so helpful for university students

By khoinmde150323

It is very useful for me in this life.

By VuNHHE160218

Jan 21, 2021

Thank you, this course helps me a lot

By Nguyễn T T D

Feb 5, 2021

I have learned useful skills, thanks

By Trần C B

Feb 1, 2021

Pefect of knowledge with for student

By Lý G H

Mar 8, 2021

A great course, highly reccommened.

By Vu Q T ( H

Sep 28, 2020

This course is very suitable for me

By Le V T

Oct 7, 2020

very useful for me and any student

By KRISALIAH M O

Jul 6, 2020

Challenging with Learnings Gained!

By huyhqbDE160020

Jul 4, 2020

it's help me so much in university

By Tran M Q (

Jun 5, 2021

Nothing much to say. It's awesome