Back to Dino 101: Dinosaur Paleobiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Dino 101: Dinosaur Paleobiology by University of Alberta

Dino 101: Dinosaur Paleobiology is a 12-lesson course teaching a comprehensive overview of non-avian dinosaurs. Topics covered: anatomy, eating, locomotion, growth, environmental and behavioral adaptations, origins and extinction. Lessons are delivered from museums, fossil-preparation labs and dig sites. Estimated workload: 3-5 hrs/week....

JH

Apr 06, 2017

Thank you for this excellent course! I really enjoyed the short videos, the concise notes, and quick quizzes (both at the end of each lesson, as well as the main point quizzes throughout the videos).

TW

Dec 16, 2017

The instructors' explanation are very clear and easy to understand. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who is interested in Paleontology or dinosaurs in general. I really had fun learning.

226 - 250 of 507 Reviews for Dino 101: Dinosaur Paleobiology

By Joel S

Jul 03, 2018

I am 10yrs old and I had so much fun and loved the course. I have learnt so much more and I am happy I found this course.

By Megan w

Dec 24, 2016

I think this is an absolutely fantastic course for anyone with a passion for Dinosaurs and wants to know more about them!

By James C

Jul 19, 2018

Absolutely phenomenal, the presentation is top notch with experts who are as passionate as I imagine all us viewers are.

By Sylvia H

Jul 20, 2017

great course design. Funny and educational. It gives me deeper understanding on Dinosaur,not just a Monster in Mesozoic.

By Faith V

Dec 03, 2016

I LOVED taking this course! I've learned so much! I can't wait to take the additional courses available on this subject!

By Ethan C

Sep 16, 2019

AN ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT COURSE!

I am only 11 and my parents found this course online and it was both fun and challenging

By Isaac A B

Oct 09, 2017

Cool! I learned lots of interesting stuff about dinosaurs. It helped me be a better Natural History Museum volunteer.

By Jesica O

Dec 01, 2019

Great introduction for getting into dinosaurs and gives a good basic understanding of the science behind paleontology.

By 陈俊良

Sep 08, 2019

Thanks for the Dino 101 team! I have learned a lot of useful knowledge about the orgin, habits, extinction and so on.

By Gabriel T

Apr 26, 2020

More graphics illustrating the terms / descriptions used in the course will be useful in helping us visualize better

By Eduardo C

Oct 06, 2019

Excelente curso, se aprende demasiado y tiene una muy buena explicación la cual hace que se pueda aprender muy bien

By Melinda M

Mar 30, 2019

I enjoyed this course very much. I do believe that some of the subtitles need to be translated again due to errors.

By Aubrey I A D C

I like how they discuss every lessons. It’s so easy to understand. This is really a recommended course! Thank you!

By Avishi N P

Jul 12, 2019

i love how things keep going on, videos and the lessons are attractive and i feel so happy to follow this course !

By Mackenzie H

Dec 12, 2019

Great course! Easy to follow, information is well explained and in an user-friendly layout. Fair and interesting!

By Michaela C

Aug 09, 2017

This was a really fun and interesting course to audit!

10/10 I love dinos and I am Dr. Currie's new biggest fan.

By Kevin H

May 22, 2019

Great teaching and amazing layout for course material. Really enjoyed the video content as well. Thanks so much!

By Naomi D

Jan 18, 2018

Really interesting course. Very interactive and well thought out lesson plans. Really informative and enjoyable.

By Alexandropoulou C

Sep 25, 2019

Very good! Little difficult and I wanted it to see more pictures and sketches as they speak to us in the video.

By Adrián E M

Nov 09, 2019

Very easy to understand , quite graphic and funny .Encouraging to keep learning about life and other sciences.

By Orlando V R

Mar 16, 2019

Thank you so much for this MOOC. I really enjoyed learning in a rigorous approach about dinosaurs 🦕 ¡gracias!

By Matthew B

Dec 04, 2016

Great course for beginners wanting to learn more about the life, anatomy, origins, and extinction of Dinosaurs

By Juan P G M

Jan 21, 2018

Excellent course!! I really enjoy the material! congratulations for the entire team! Thank you from Colombia!

By Federico D P

May 08, 2020

Excelent couse for everybody, with or without previous knowlenges about dinosaurs, geology or paleontology.

By Au M J

Very organised syllabus and easy to catch up! A good course for a beginner for a dinosaur-learning course.