Back to Dino 101: Dinosaur Paleobiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Dino 101: Dinosaur Paleobiology by University of Alberta

Dino 101: Dinosaur Paleobiology is a 12-lesson course teaching a comprehensive overview of non-avian dinosaurs. Topics covered: anatomy, eating, locomotion, growth, environmental and behavioral adaptations, origins and extinction. Lessons are delivered from museums, fossil-preparation labs and dig sites. Estimated workload: 3-5 hrs/week....

JH

Apr 06, 2017

Thank you for this excellent course! I really enjoyed the short videos, the concise notes, and quick quizzes (both at the end of each lesson, as well as the main point quizzes throughout the videos).

TW

Dec 16, 2017

The instructors' explanation are very clear and easy to understand. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who is interested in Paleontology or dinosaurs in general. I really had fun learning.

251 - 275 of 525 Reviews for Dino 101: Dinosaur Paleobiology

By Michaela C

Aug 09, 2017

This was a really fun and interesting course to audit!

10/10 I love dinos and I am Dr. Currie's new biggest fan.

By Kevin H

May 22, 2019

Great teaching and amazing layout for course material. Really enjoyed the video content as well. Thanks so much!

By Naomi D

Jan 18, 2018

Really interesting course. Very interactive and well thought out lesson plans. Really informative and enjoyable.

By Alexandropoulou C

Sep 25, 2019

Very good! Little difficult and I wanted it to see more pictures and sketches as they speak to us in the video.

By Adrián E M

Nov 09, 2019

Very easy to understand , quite graphic and funny .Encouraging to keep learning about life and other sciences.

By Orlando V R

Mar 16, 2019

Thank you so much for this MOOC. I really enjoyed learning in a rigorous approach about dinosaurs 🦕 ¡gracias!

By Matthew B

Dec 04, 2016

Great course for beginners wanting to learn more about the life, anatomy, origins, and extinction of Dinosaurs

By Juan P G M

Jan 21, 2018

Excellent course!! I really enjoy the material! congratulations for the entire team! Thank you from Colombia!

By Federico D P

May 08, 2020

Excelent couse for everybody, with or without previous knowlenges about dinosaurs, geology or paleontology.

By Au M J

Very organised syllabus and easy to catch up! A good course for a beginner for a dinosaur-learning course.

By Cián D

Dec 17, 2019

I think this course was great. I had so much fun doing it. I want to be a palaeontologist when I grow up.

By Daniel D J

Jul 04, 2019

I love dinosaurs and learning about them, this course is a great introductory and i will be taking more.

By Erick C F

Dec 29, 2018

Excelente curso, me encantó y pude cumplir una meta personal de mi infancia, Muchas gracias por crearlo.

By Isabella F

Jan 08, 2019

A greaat course for all fans of dinosaurs! I truly enjoy learning something new about dinos every week!

By Kimaya D

May 14, 2020

Excellent course. I learnt a lot of detail about dinosaurs and their relation to history and evolution

By Colin C

Nov 04, 2019

Many thanks, I really enjoyed this course and learnt a lot more about Dino's, Theropods and the Birds.

By Stephanie V

Aug 22, 2017

Very well presented. Lots of useful and informative material condensed into handy, bite-sized chunks.

By Charlotte B

Aug 11, 2017

This course was absolutely incredible. I learned so much in only 12 weeks, which seemed to fly by!!!

By Melodie N

Apr 17, 2020

Interesting and engaging presentation style, I learned a lot about dinosaurs and the earth as well.

By Nick S

Dec 08, 2016

I loved this course and I am definitely going to be a paleontologist, I love dinosaurs. FIVE STARS!

By Judith M

Apr 22, 2020

Wonderful class. Presented well in texts and videos, it was fun to play with fossils in 2D and 3D.

By David W H

This course is an excellent survey of Dinosaurs. It imparts the thirst to learn more about them.

By Joshua S

Dec 02, 2018

very well talked about, lots to know and take in and it was fun learning all this new imformation

By Alexander K

Feb 16, 2019

Very interesting course and excellent presentation manner, beautifull illustrations. Thanks lot!

By HEMANT J S

Dec 22, 2018

Very helpful course for getting proper knowledge about dinosaur evolution as well as extinction.