Back to Dino 101: Dinosaur Paleobiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Dino 101: Dinosaur Paleobiology by University of Alberta

Dino 101: Dinosaur Paleobiology is a 12-lesson course teaching a comprehensive overview of non-avian dinosaurs. Topics covered: anatomy, eating, locomotion, growth, environmental and behavioral adaptations, origins and extinction. Lessons are delivered from museums, fossil-preparation labs and dig sites. Estimated workload: 3-5 hrs/week....

JH

Apr 06, 2017

Thank you for this excellent course! I really enjoyed the short videos, the concise notes, and quick quizzes (both at the end of each lesson, as well as the main point quizzes throughout the videos).

TW

Dec 16, 2017

The instructors' explanation are very clear and easy to understand. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who is interested in Paleontology or dinosaurs in general. I really had fun learning.

201 - 225 of 511 Reviews for Dino 101: Dinosaur Paleobiology

By amelia m

Nov 28, 2017

I really liked this class. It was informative but not overwhelming to someone who doesn't know much about dinosaurs. I'd recommend this class. :)

By Yash B

May 14, 2020

It is a brilliant course for anyone be it a layman or a pro to get a wonderful insight into these marvellous creatures who once ruled the Earth.

By Kathryn S

Mar 25, 2019

Excellent presentation of material in sequence, style, fossil viewer, interactive 'lecture', text, supplementary readings. Superb creation.

By Eduardo E D

Feb 27, 2018

I have been learning a lot from this incredible course and each unknown word makes me want to discover even more!

Thank you so very much!

By Fabio L F

Mar 31, 2020

Very fun introduction! A real trip through time that helps you broaden your horizons and learn many new things! Thank you for the ride!

By Tracy S

Loved the videos and the in-depth explanations. For a person like myself that always loved dinosaurs it's the perfect beginner course!

By Tiziano G

May 06, 2020

Awesome

I really enjoyed this course, well structured and interesting lectures. I will definitely do more courses from this university.

By Andrew W

Feb 16, 2020

A brilliant course which is perfect for dino enthusiasts of all ages! I particularly liked the videos and layout of the PDF workbooks

By Rainsong G

Jan 26, 2018

I loved listening to the lectures. They were very interesting and given with enthusiasm. NOT a dull dry or boring class by any means.

By Lorna

Jul 31, 2017

Excellent, Went to Drumheller after the course so I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for posting these courses for the retired person to t

By Volodymyr T

Dec 11, 2017

Hello, My name is Volodymyr and I'm from Ukraine. It was really amazing course and I want to say HUGE THANKS to ALL who've made this!

By Nadine B

Apr 18, 2017

I am an absolute beginner in the topic and this course is perfect for me. I am learning a lot and the sessions have the right length.

By Nerea W

Jan 19, 2018

the course has been the best course i have ever done! Thank you so much for the effort you amazing people have put into this course!

By Lola B

I liked this course a lot! I didn't know anything about dino's when I first started this course, but now I even want to know more!

By Karyn M

Nov 30, 2019

The information was fun and presented clearly for newcomers to understand easily. I look forward to taking more classes like this.

By Brijeshkumar S

This is very useful course... I love Dinosaurs 🦕 🦖 that’s an amazing one 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 you’ll get all information about it.

By April L P

Mar 02, 2018

THIS WAS SO FUN AND SO INFORMATIVE! I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT! I HAVE BEEN HAVING A GREAT TIME CASUALLY TALKING ABOUT CARCHAR

By Timothy L

Jan 08, 2019

A really fun course and very educational. I'm only 13 and I have learned a dozen new things only two weeks into this course.

By Афанасьев И А

Jul 04, 2018

I could have said a lot about the course, but still, it brought my childhood back and that was much more than enough for me.

By Yves S

Jul 09, 2017

Great intro on Dinosaurs - very complete and up to date with current knowledge - a must see & follow for every enthousiast!

By Miguel H G

It has been a great introduction to the world of dinosaurs and the science of paleontology. Very interesting and inspiring

By Cesín R C B

Feb 17, 2020

Excelent course, congratulatios for such an impresive colection of fossil, thank you very much for sharing your knowledge.

By Rainer Y

Jan 29, 2019

Videos are short and to the point. Subject matter was relevant. Lecturer was very engaging. Easy to follow course content.

By Adriana P A

Nov 01, 2018

I'm loving and enjoying this course so much. I love dinosaurs and the way they explain topics about them is so interesting