Back to Dino 101: Dinosaur Paleobiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Dino 101: Dinosaur Paleobiology by University of Alberta

Dino 101: Dinosaur Paleobiology is a 12-lesson course teaching a comprehensive overview of non-avian dinosaurs. Topics covered: anatomy, eating, locomotion, growth, environmental and behavioral adaptations, origins and extinction. Lessons are delivered from museums, fossil-preparation labs and dig sites. Estimated workload: 3-5 hrs/week....

JH
Apr 5, 2017

Thank you for this excellent course! I really enjoyed the short videos, the concise notes, and quick quizzes (both at the end of each lesson, as well as the main point quizzes throughout the videos).

PM
Oct 17, 2020

Even as a dinosaur nerd, I still learned a lot. Instructional videos with embedded quizzes were very well constructed. I'm just a bit bummed that I couldn't access the fossil viewer for some reason.

326 - 350 of 943 Reviews for Dino 101: Dinosaur Paleobiology

By Ryan H

Apr 28, 2021

This course was great! Very informative and well presented. I learned a lot of interesting things and had a great time while doing it. I highly recommend this course.

By Alena I

Feb 25, 2020

This is one of the best course I've taken so far. It had tremendous impact on my understanding of dinosaurs and prehistoric world and got me hooked for studying more!

By Phillip K

May 15, 2018

Great overview of all things dinosaur - presented in a holistic fashion from engaging instructors. Loved the regular quizzes, 3D fossil viewer, and other visual aids.

By Tobias D

Sep 26, 2017

Really well presented course and easy to follow and study. Completely non bias and very informative. Would highly recommend to anyone who wishes to study Paleobioligy

By Emily B

Mar 28, 2020

Great course!!! I enjoyed that there were many different ways to learn the material. I also appreciated that they wanted me to succeed and were very helpful. Thanks!

By Bob S

Nov 14, 2019

This was, with out a doubt, one of the best courses that i have taken. The lectures were far above average and the information was clear, concise and too the point.

By Regina A

Feb 16, 2019

Wonderful course. I enjoyed the time spent and wished it continued. I've taken several other courses in this series and will take another course. Thank you so much!

By Leticia B d S

Sep 21, 2020

Curso incrível! Adorei cada minuto das aulas! Os materiais disponibilizados para estudo também são ótimos! Estou triste de ter terminado o curso, quero saber mais!

By Dhaksha R

Mar 28, 2020

Paleobiology is an amazing thing to learn about how life was before we walked onto this earth, I learnt something new that was going to be the next future to walk.

By Jude D

Apr 2, 2018

This is an amazing course with so much valuable information. For those like me who are fascinated but dinosaurs, this course is a treasure trove of knowledge!!!!!

By Rafael V G

Jul 4, 2017

It's a very well done course. All te information is up-dated, the readings are understabdables and the videos are very interactive. I really enhoyed this course !!

By Jacynthe V

Dec 24, 2016

Thank you for all the efforts you put in this course. Lectures are very interesting! It's definitely a course that I would recommend to all dinosaurs enthusiasts!

By Fernando T C

Jul 1, 2020

¡Increíble! Excelente material de estudio, profesores increíbles y temas sumamente interesantes que te sumergen en el mundo de los dinosaurios de principio a fin.

By john c

Mar 28, 2021

Brilliant , I learned so much from this course and the material, videos and quizzes were very easy to follow and very well presented , I’m gonna do more now ....

By Theodore P

Oct 20, 2020

What a great course! Very casual, not too technical. Very easy to follow. The readings are concise and the videos are informative and interactive. I loved it!!

By Katarzyna G

Jun 21, 2020

The best course I've ever done. Every enthusiast of paleontology should go through it. It's the highest pleasure to read and listen to your teachings. Thank You!

By Guilherme B P

Jun 19, 2020

With simple and informative lessons, Dino 101 was an amazing opportunity to learn the basics of dinosaur paleobiology and many other important scientific fields.

By Ashley M

Dec 11, 2019

videos were comprehensive and very accessible for all learners from people just beginning to learn about paleobiology, to people who already have some knowledge.

By Pamela S

Nov 5, 2017

These paleontologists do a very nice job with their on line classes. The links in the course notes for this class are fantastic sources of dinosaur information.

By Aigerim R

Dec 7, 2020

Great course, I loved the interactive quizzes and little programs. Exciting to follow and learn more, not only for kids, but also a grad biology student like me

By Lucy F

Oct 10, 2020

Super fun and educational! I got to learn a lot more about the earth's history that I didn't know before. Happy to find a course so well suited to my interests.

By Jaya M

Aug 21, 2020

Loved the course! An absolute joy to anyone fascinated with wildlife and dinosaurs. Interactive learning was interesting. Great instructors! Highly recommended.

By Nicole S

Aug 11, 2020

I loved this class! It was short, sweet, informative, and so fun! I loved all of the interactive parts of it! I would recommend this class to anyone interested!

By Shalini S

Nov 6, 2020

I had a great time learning about the dinosaurs and their habitats. I had taken this course because I was interested in learning about these creatures. Thanks!

By Lee B

Apr 21, 2021

Loved this course. Great content, tutors, production and information. highly recommend to anyone with even the slightest interest in the subject of dinosaurs!