Back to Dino 101: Dinosaur Paleobiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Dino 101: Dinosaur Paleobiology by University of Alberta

Dino 101: Dinosaur Paleobiology is a 12-lesson course teaching a comprehensive overview of non-avian dinosaurs. Topics covered: anatomy, eating, locomotion, growth, environmental and behavioral adaptations, origins and extinction. Lessons are delivered from museums, fossil-preparation labs and dig sites. Estimated workload: 3-5 hrs/week....

JH

Apr 06, 2017

Thank you for this excellent course! I really enjoyed the short videos, the concise notes, and quick quizzes (both at the end of each lesson, as well as the main point quizzes throughout the videos).

FA

Aug 10, 2020

The instructors' explanation are very clear and easy to understand. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who is interested in Paleontology or dinosaurs in general. I really had fun learning.

376 - 400 of 743 Reviews for Dino 101: Dinosaur Paleobiology

By Danielly F S

Jul 22, 2020

Amei muito o curso, com certeza farei outros relacionado a Paleontologia e Dinossauros graças a esse.

By Stephanie V

Aug 22, 2017

Very well presented. Lots of useful and informative material condensed into handy, bite-sized chunks.

By Charlotte B

Aug 11, 2017

This course was absolutely incredible. I learned so much in only 12 weeks, which seemed to fly by!!!

By Mayerly M V

Sep 17, 2020

I love the way that explained the history about dinosaurs his ecology and evolution across the time

By Melodie N

Apr 17, 2020

Interesting and engaging presentation style, I learned a lot about dinosaurs and the earth as well.

By Nick S

Dec 08, 2016

I loved this course and I am definitely going to be a paleontologist, I love dinosaurs. FIVE STARS!

By Judith M

Apr 22, 2020

Wonderful class. Presented well in texts and videos, it was fun to play with fossils in 2D and 3D.

By ishma f

Jul 10, 2020

This course is excellent! The explanations are easy to understand and very interesting. Thank you

By Zach S

Jul 09, 2020

A really fun, informative course. A great way to occupy some of my time during the COVID lockdown

By David W H

This course is an excellent survey of Dinosaurs. It imparts the thirst to learn more about them.

By Joshua S

Dec 02, 2018

very well talked about, lots to know and take in and it was fun learning all this new imformation

By Alexander K

Feb 16, 2019

Very interesting course and excellent presentation manner, beautifull illustrations. Thanks lot!

By HEMANT J S

Dec 22, 2018

Very helpful course for getting proper knowledge about dinosaur evolution as well as extinction.

By Tânia G M

Feb 21, 2018

Thank you very much for the opportunity to learn about dinossaurs and about the Earth's history.

By Mithun k .

Aug 20, 2020

wow course i had ever had ... fun filled facts stirred up my curiosity .... thank phil and akka

By Ana M I

Apr 24, 2018

An amazing course taught by great professionals. I really liked it and I strongly recommend it.

By Nil D

Apr 21, 2017

Muy entretenido y didactico, recomendable. Fàcil y senzillo, con un poco al dia lo tienes hecho

By Eduardo J C V

May 02, 2020

I really enjoyed this course. Great job in the making of this course by the Royal Tyrell team!

By Azajul I N

Apr 20, 2020

Wow. This course is really interesting. I liked its interactive video and evaluation too much.

By Elizabeth A T

Apr 15, 2020

If you like dinosaurs, this is a fun course. Learned so much and would totally do this again.

By Nicole H

May 08, 2019

This class was so good!! I learned so much! I can't wait to take more classes about dinosaurs!

By Louisa H

Jun 27, 2018

Great and interesting course! A bit complex but with the provided material it's easy to learn.

By Shepard F

Aug 12, 2017

A wonderful, in-depth yet not overwhelming intro course for anyone interested in paleontology!

By Jorge A A E

May 27, 2017

Excellent professors. This course is one of my favorites, the modules are very easy to follow.