Back to Dino 101: Dinosaur Paleobiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Dino 101: Dinosaur Paleobiology by University of Alberta

Dino 101: Dinosaur Paleobiology is a 12-lesson course teaching a comprehensive overview of non-avian dinosaurs. Topics covered: anatomy, eating, locomotion, growth, environmental and behavioral adaptations, origins and extinction. Lessons are delivered from museums, fossil-preparation labs and dig sites. Estimated workload: 3-5 hrs/week....

JH

Apr 06, 2017

Thank you for this excellent course! I really enjoyed the short videos, the concise notes, and quick quizzes (both at the end of each lesson, as well as the main point quizzes throughout the videos).

TW

Dec 16, 2017

The instructors' explanation are very clear and easy to understand. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who is interested in Paleontology or dinosaurs in general. I really had fun learning.

76 - 100 of 328 Reviews for Dino 101: Dinosaur Paleobiology

By Igor C

Oct 02, 2016

Great course! Thank you!

By Hamilton J S

Sep 25, 2017

Loved this course, learned so much new stuff about dinosaurs!

By sueg

Dec 18, 2016

very interesting 2nd course I have taken with Alberta

By Joanne O

Jun 02, 2017

I LOVED this course, it was absolutely wonderful. Thank you Dino 101 team you are all magnificent. I've just completed all the MOOC paleontology courses the University of Alberta has to offer and each one is outstanding, please make some more!

By Sophie L

Oct 29, 2016

Excellent! This course changed my destiny.

By Patrick O

Jan 15, 2018

I loved the material and the quality of the material itself. It pushed my understanding further and gave me a better appreciation of the topic and Paleobiology in a general sense.

By Alejandra P M

Feb 13, 2017

Un curso muy interesante y ameno, ojalá y hagan más de este tipo

By Jacynthe V

Dec 24, 2016

Thank you for all the efforts you put in this course. Lectures are very interesting! It's definitely a course that I would recommend to all dinosaurs enthusiasts!

By Brandon C

Apr 21, 2018

E

By Olivia M D

Jun 06, 2017

I liked it very much. As a biologist I've never been taught about dinosaurs and their evolutionary lineage but thanks to this course I have now certain basis for it knowledge. Thank you very much :D

By ralph c

Apr 28, 2018

Great course. Information was beautifully presented to us laymen.

By David H

Dec 17, 2016

Excellent course. I appreciated the notes, teaching from experts in the field and being exposed to new information and research that was new to me. Thank you. - David Haitel

By Diego I R G

Feb 24, 2017

great course and great reading material. Easy to understand but precise and deep

By Devon S A

Mar 18, 2017

Just brilliant.

By Thomas E M

Jan 03, 2017

Dino 101: Dinosaur Paleobiology is a fantastic introduction to the world of Dinosaurs and to some of the science which underpins our understanding of them. The course is well designed and gradually builds upon your knowledge. The information is clearly presented and easy to follow, and most importantly - learn.

I have throughly enjoyed learning from this course and would recommend it to anyone, amateur or potential professional alike.

By Freddie

Mar 10, 2017

love it.

By Jorge A A E

May 27, 2017

Excellent professors. This course is one of my favorites, the modules are very easy to follow.

By Pamela S

Nov 06, 2017

These paleontologists do a very nice job with their on line classes. The links in the course notes for this class are fantastic sources of dinosaur information.

By Pritvik S

Jul 03, 2017

Excellent course material...loved it. Looking forward to doing some more with Dr Phil Curie

By Aliecia S

Jan 29, 2018

Loved it, was really interesting and easy to understand

By Erin B

Jun 09, 2017

So much fun to learn about paleontology! I joined this course after a visit to the Museum of Natural History here in New York. I realized I could take a class for free and learn so much more than even a day at the museum could teach me. Sometimes the quizzes were challenging, but I feel like I am much more knowledgeable now and hope to learn more in the future. Thanks!

By André L d S J

Dec 18, 2016

Ótimo curso!

By Matthew B

Dec 04, 2016

Great course for beginners wanting to learn more about the life, anatomy, origins, and extinction of Dinosaurs

By Tristan M

Feb 15, 2018

This course was very fun!!!

By Luke H

May 29, 2017

This class has been a blessing to me! It is the class that I have always wanted to take. The videos were well put together and very easy to follow!