Back to Dog Emotion and Cognition

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Dog Emotion and Cognition by Duke University

Dog Emotion and Cognition will introduce you to the exciting new study of dog psychology, what the latest discoveries tell us about how dogs think and feel about us, and how we can use this new knowledge to further strengthen our relationship with our best friends....

DE
Dec 13, 2020

I learned valuable information about dogs. I can better understand the thought processes of my own dogs. I really like that the lecture slides were provided after the lectures, so I could review them.

LT
Aug 3, 2019

Great course with a lot of new information, not just about dogs but even domestication of other species, including humans. The predictability of aggression in humans would be an interesting next topic

376 - 400 of 1,153 Reviews for Dog Emotion and Cognition

By Visishta

This course has increased my interest towards dogs... I really enjoyed the course and gained knowledge.

Thankyou team,

Duke University.

By Kathy S

May 12, 2020

Wonderfully interesting and educational! I'm going to read the book again. Thanks for a valuable class for all dog lovers and owners.

By Cassandra F

Dec 16, 2016

I loved this course, I read the Genius of Dogs and when I saw who the instructor was, I had to take it. Very informative and engaging.

By Nicole F

Oct 20, 2015

Lovely course! I learned so much from this, more than I was expecting! Also great to understand human evolution and behaviour as well.

By Jonathan L

Oct 18, 2015

Fun course that explores why dogs are so special. I especially it when Dr. Hare explained the different experiments and their results.

By Sarah B M

Sep 3, 2020

Lots of very interesting material presented in an easy to understand manner. I had several "oh wow!" moments when taking the course.

By Paula O

Jun 21, 2020

love this course it was so helpful and interesting, i found all the units informative and was sad when the course was over! - Paula

By Katharina I

May 23, 2020

I really enjoyed this course as it has helped me to understand my dog better. The Dognition games were very interesting. Thank you!

By Heather J

May 15, 2020

Course was easy to understand, well planned and very helpful. I now have a better understanding of dogs and how to deal with them.

By Janet R

Apr 26, 2018

Truly interesting to have a course about something I thought I knew a lot about and have many of my preconceived notions dispelled!

By Penelope G

Nov 1, 2015

Was great learnt a lot more than I expected and was a lot more detailed then what I expected as well. Highly recommend this course.

By Sarvesh V

Jun 23, 2020

Grateful to be able to gain such insightful information through this course. Thanks to the instructor and the University. Regards.

By Claudia C C

Nov 4, 2018

Con este curso he aprendido muchisimo y descubres cosas que no te habias imaginado. Sinceramnete me ha encantado, lo recomendisimo

By Natasha Y

Aug 30, 2020

Great course. Had loads of fun learning about how my dogs think and solve problems and enjoyed all the learning material covered.

By Zehra B Ö

Jun 4, 2020

this was an amazing course for me. I've learned really useful tips to have close relationship with dogs. thanks for everything :)

By Derly Y H G

Mar 17, 2020

Es un curso muy interesante, completo y parte de supuestos teóricos basados en evidencia científica lo cual lo hace muy veridico.

By Simon0314

Nov 10, 2017

Awesome lessons.!I regard that there could be more examples in relation to humans' daily lives to make the class more intriging.

By Julie

Sep 22, 2017

Very in dept study of dogs and their origin. Learned so many fascinating things about my four-legged friend. Highly recommend.

By Jeremy R P L

Dec 21, 2016

Like it, always a plus to learn from our best friend. Love the way of the comparison with other animals. Recommend for everyone.

By Dushyant S

Aug 30, 2020

Very interesting course that interlinked different species and taught complex concepts in a simple and fun way. Thanks Dr. Hare

By Cassandra B

Apr 30, 2020

Covers many different topics around dog cognition, good for those who know a lot about dogs/cognition already or for beginners!

By Adrian C C

Sep 22, 2019

I enjoyed learning more about dogs. The topics were informative and helpful in understanding these remarkable animals.

By Butova D

Sep 11, 2019

It was interesting and I knew reaaly a lot of new things here! I loved parts with experiments and suprizing results. Thank you!

By Patricia O S

Oct 5, 2016

There was a moment I was a bit skeptical about the class, but I ended loving it. Learned a lot about dogs and general behavior.