Back to Dog Emotion and Cognition

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Dog Emotion and Cognition by Duke University

Dog Emotion and Cognition will introduce you to the exciting new study of dog psychology, what the latest discoveries tell us about how dogs think and feel about us, and how we can use this new knowledge to further strengthen our relationship with our best friends....

LT
Aug 3, 2019

Great course with a lot of new information, not just about dogs but even domestication of other species, including humans. The predictability of aggression in humans would be an interesting next topic

RR

This course was very informative and interesting. Even people without dogs as pets and having an interest towards pets can take up this course. By doing so, we get to understand ourselves better.

376 - 400 of 1,094 Reviews for Dog Emotion and Cognition

By Gema P

Aug 31, 2015

Una visión comportamental distinta que ayuda a entender de qué manera aprenden los perros enmarcado en la "Teoría de la mente".

By Prestige C

Its not bad, it explains alot about history and related cognition. But it can a bit draggy though. Its a pretty lengthy topic.

By Subhaga S B H

Apr 18, 2020

Amazing course! I would very like to be a part of finding more about doggy behaviors. I myself a bullmastiff and a great dane.

By Rick S

Nov 12, 2018

This course was an excellent subject for understanding how dogs think and learn. It gives a good foundation for how to train.

By Dianne H

Jul 26, 2020

I thought I knew alot about dogs but I found this really educational and learnt a lot I did not know. I recommend this course

By Jimmy c z

Sep 2, 2019

Curso muy interesante y facil.de entender, despejo muchas dudas, espero se presente un siguiente curso algo de adiestramiento

By Yesica A M L

Oct 11, 2020

Me gusto mucho el curso ya que ayuda a entender de mejor manera a nuestro mejor amigo y saber y conocer mas sobre su pasado.

By Angeles V

Aug 2, 2020

Wonderful course to know more about our best friend. I have learned a lot and I recommend this course to every animal lover.

By Robyn H

May 20, 2017

Very interesting and engaging, especially the citizen science element. I found the lectures easy to follow and to the point.

By Andrew N

Jun 19, 2016

Great course, just a little too much selling towards the end I felt. But top-notch videos, and interesting content for sure!

By Karen S

Sep 28, 2020

Excellent overview and a lot of new information for me; I can hear Dr. Hare's passion for the subject in his presentations.

By Lisa K

Sep 17, 2020

Dr. Hare clearly transmitted information. The course was educational and valuable. I learned more than I thought I would!

By Dalyce B

Jun 28, 2020

So much incredible information. Brian Hare is an excellent instructor. Blew away so many of my misconceptions about dogs!

By Agustina B

Apr 27, 2020

Muy bueno el curso, muy interesante y entretenido. El dr. Hare es muy didáctico y hace las clases muy llevaderas y amenas.

By Heather R

Apr 5, 2020

Very informative and more than I expected. I highly recommend this course to anyone interested in learning more about dogs.

By Macie R

Apr 30, 2019

This course teaches you a lot about Dog Emotion and Cognition but also teaches you about the Cognition about other animals.

By Wilhelm W

Feb 19, 2018

This course was really fun and I learned a lot of background information regarding dogs. I can highly recommend this course

By Kelsey D

Jul 2, 2020

I learned a lot about dogs and how they came to be the animals we know and love! Don't judge breeds based on stereotypes!

By Angelo d Q M

Apr 2, 2020

The most excellent, fruitfull and exciting course I have ever taken in this area. Congratulations. Really really worthy!

By Chantelle M

Nov 25, 2019

Best course ever. Great videos that were easy to understand and filled with excellent information. I wish it was longer.

By John A S

Jun 8, 2018

Great class. Very informative. Has already influenced the way I approach dog training and how dogs learn specific tasks.

By Karin C

Apr 1, 2016

Dr. Hare: Thank you for this assignment and I really appreciate your advise for helping me and my Perrhijos (dogs sons)

By Natasha H

Aug 30, 2015

Excellent course. Very interesting and the professor was really engaging showing his passion for the research discussed.

By Manuel H

Jun 29, 2020

Muy buen material. Se aprende mucho y se refuerzan conocimientos adquiridos con la experiencia. Muchas gracias por todo

By Manos T

Apr 19, 2020

Nice MOOC very interesting. Had a bit of struggle with my English when answering nuanced questions as a foreign person.