Back to Dog Emotion and Cognition

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Dog Emotion and Cognition by Duke University

Dog Emotion and Cognition will introduce you to the exciting new study of dog psychology, what the latest discoveries tell us about how dogs think and feel about us, and how we can use this new knowledge to further strengthen our relationship with our best friends....

LT
Aug 3, 2019

Great course with a lot of new information, not just about dogs but even domestication of other species, including humans. The predictability of aggression in humans would be an interesting next topic

RR

This course was very informative and interesting. Even people without dogs as pets and having an interest towards pets can take up this course. By doing so, we get to understand ourselves better.

451 - 475 of 1,097 Reviews for Dog Emotion and Cognition

Mar 18, 2018

Definitely not what I expected, but much more profound and stimulating. Great content and well taught.

By Sergio R

Oct 15, 2016

Curso estupendo, esencial para todo aquel que quiera dedicarse a los perros. Brian Hare es un maestro!

By Charles A T

Mar 22, 2019

Very interesting! Excellent course to take if you are revisiting the college world or just beginning!

By Susana L

Mar 4, 2019

I loved the whole class. It helped me understand my furry friends more than ever. Fully recommended!!

By Lena H

Jun 13, 2017

Pushing you to sign up in dognition, but I understand. Dr. Hare is an awesome speaker! Great course!

By Ana L N

Oct 23, 2016

Excelente curso, dinámico, didáctico, muy buenos temas como para seguir investigando más sobre ellos.

By Ricardo S R d S

Mar 27, 2016

Excellent course. Very accessible to everyone who wants to learn more about dog emotion and cognition

By Sven J

Sep 29, 2020

This was a great course, as a dog trainer it has given me better insight on dogs and how they learn.

By Mahtab M

Jun 25, 2020

Absolutely enjoyed the course. Learned a lot not only about dogs but about humans and other animals.

By Aira

Nov 8, 2015

Very interesting course. Hope to hear more courses about canines. Especially about their psychology.

By Yves P

Oct 12, 2015

excellent course to understanding your dog. Good information about how dogs evolved. 2 thumbs up.

By Raffaele P

Jun 4, 2020

I am absolutely satisfied , from this course i uptdate my skills on theory of evolution . Thank you

By Diogenes E

Nov 18, 2017

Amazing and meaningfull content based in experiments and facts. This course will blow your mind!!!

By Janet a

Jun 29, 2016

Very interesting; great teacher. Even if you don't agree with evolution, the course is still great.

By shahinaz e

Oct 31, 2020

Very useful and interesting course. I wish I could enroll in a more advanced one.. Thanks alot 👏❤

By Fabiane Y

Mar 11, 2018

So cool. The thing I like most was the vocation of Dr. Hare to explain the wonderful world of dogs

By Laura C C

Jul 15, 2017

Awesome course, so much information, I'd recommend this class to anyone who is interested in dogs.

By Daniela Z G

Jul 20, 2020

Thank you so much, i learned so many things that i didn´t know before this course about cognition

By Sully C

Apr 29, 2020

This course is very complete and interesting, I've learned so much things ! Thank you very much !

By Amber B

Aug 26, 2017

Very interesting course! Lots of information on new studies and developments in animal cognition.

By Roberto L B

Feb 6, 2017

It was an incredible course. It be so hard for me because I speak a few english but I HAS DO IT!!

By Heather T

Nov 23, 2015

Clear, well articulated, recent study findings and explanation.

An over-all wealth of knowledge.

By Erin F

Nov 13, 2015

Easy to follow, fun, and interesting! I really enjoyed the lectures as well as the extra games :)

By Sylvia S M

Jun 21, 2016

Wonderful. My poor dog...he is having daily fun as i test him emotionally and cognitively.....

By Elizabeth d l S J

Jul 2, 2020

Very interesting! I am veterinary student and this course was very insightful and interesting!