Back to Drugs, drug use, drug policy and health

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Drugs, drug use, drug policy and health by University of Geneva

This MOOC is the first of its kind, since it addresses critical issues related to drugs from a multidisciplinary, health and human rights-based approach. Throughout the course you will cover a range of questions including what are drugs and why they controlled? What are the benefits and harms of taking drugs? How public health policies can address drug use? You will also learn about the intricacies of the international drug control framework and the negative consequences of widespread prohibitionist drug policies around the world. Finally, you will examine ways of furthering drug policy reform. The topics will be presented by over 40 speakers from scientific, academic and institutional backgrounds, spokespersons of civil society as well as people who use drugs presenting their views. By the end of the course you will have: - a strong understanding of the major health issues related to drug use and drug policy; - a clear vision of why drug policy is debated today; - and, if you so wish, you will be equipped to engage in the drug policy reform movement at your local or regional level....

M
May 15, 2020

Fantastic course that outlines the challenges we face in regards to drug policy and confronting stereotypes about people who use drugs. I learned a lot that made me rethink my own perceptions.

MW
Dec 3, 2018

Thanks so much for a very good course,more informative by myself..work hard for it\n\nbecause got a little bit trouble with my language competency.But it's good to take a class.

26 - 50 of 66 Reviews for Drugs, drug use, drug policy and health

By PAULO C R Q

Apr 7, 2020

Very good course. A lot of information about the drugs question. A new view about the drugs use and question correlate with health around the world. I recommend.

By Jad K

Dec 18, 2020

Waw. it was a very interesting course with a lot of information. It helped me to change a lot of things from my mind. i like it a lot. thanks coursera.

By Tuna B

Dec 16, 2018

Excellent format, a very interesting and well known mix of people who are providing us with the newest evidence based approches in drug policies.

By Duvan E P M

May 18, 2021

it was a very complete course from which I learned a lot, it's an area I'd like to work on and this course gave me a panorama to start

By Evelyn C

Dec 30, 2020

This course is mainly about narcotic drugs (psychoactive substances) and drug policies in the world. Some speakers are really good.

By Christian D L P H

Aug 2, 2019

Good looking for a drugs uses, this course let us know about everything that happens about drugs, drugs use, policy and health.

By pramod r

Sep 22, 2020

This course is really good&it gives lot of information about drug uses&drug policy......,it's helpful to my studies...

By Carlos C

Im Really happy for learn about drug policy, health and about more drugs, thank you for everything. Regards. Carlos

By Турчанинова М

Oct 5, 2018

It was a really useful, relevant and exciting course! I did not regret a single minute of his passing. Thank you!

By Celine V E

Oct 15, 2019

an essential MOOC for all those interested in RDR

great and recognized stakeholders

By Iryna S

Nov 25, 2020

It has been my first course in coursera and I am very excited about this course.

By Dovydas P

Nov 20, 2020

Thank you for this experience.

it was comprehensive and definitely worth it

By Peter H

Jul 20, 2019

Excellent course! It changed my mind!

Before I had no comparable knowledge!

By Tomas V

Jul 29, 2020

Aprendí bastante, amplié mi visión dentro de este mundo tan complejo.

By Madhusmita k

May 3, 2020

it was a very good experience. got to achieve much knowledge.

By Abdul F A

Dec 21, 2018

the best Course, with informative Topics and Themen !

By Sandra B

Aug 26, 2021

Excellente formation, variée et très riche. Merci!

By John A

Jun 3, 2019

Very, very enlightening. Easy to follow.

By Deepmalya G

Jul 1, 2020

one of the best informative session,

By Shams U R

Sep 27, 2019

very informative and i learn a lot

By Clara M B

Aug 31, 2020

Very good and informative course!

By Elizabeth A

Aug 29, 2019

Very educational and interactive

By Abdelhak G

Feb 5, 2021

An outstanding experience !

By Shailesh S