Back to Programming Foundations with JavaScript, HTML and CSS

Programming Foundations with JavaScript, HTML and CSS, Duke University

About this Course

Learn foundational programming concepts (e.g., functions, for loops, conditional statements) and how to solve problems like a programmer. In addition, learn basic web development as you build web pages using HTML, CSS, JavaScript. By the end of the course, will create a web page where others can upload their images and apply image filters that you create. After completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Think critically about how to solve a problem using programming; 2. Write JavaScript programs using functions, for loops, and conditional statements; 3. Use HTML to construct a web page with paragraphs, divs, images, links, and lists; 4. Add styles to a web page with CSS IDs and classes; and 5. Make a web page interactive with JavaScript commands like alert, onClick, onChange, adding input features like an image canvas, button, and slider....

By IS

Oct 06, 2015

This is the first course I am taking in Coursera.org. The valuable instructors of Duke University designed and created a masterpiece for learners. Thank you so much guys. Greets from Istanbul, Turkey.

By WN

Mar 17, 2018

My first Coursera course I've ever done and I was very impressed with the platform on which it was presented. My experience was a positive one and I will definitely continue to pursue other courses.

940 Reviews

By Mhammad Ayman Esmaeel

Dec 16, 2018

it's really interactive and you will learn so much things with fun!! Thank you vers much!

By Martin Bader

Dec 11, 2018

I liked the content covered in this course and the way it was presented, but I found that sometimes it could have been presented in a more engaging way.

By Benjamin Godswill

Dec 11, 2018

indept analysis, i realy enjoy every seconds of it. Thanks to Coursera and Duke University.

By Jaime Luis Monsalvo Pèrez

Dec 09, 2018

I`m feel happy to have finish this course, I Learned a lot of things about web pages, I can`t to wait for another lesson. thanks a lot.

Best Regards

Jaime Luis Monsalvo Pèrez

By Mario Alejandro Pineda Callejas

Dec 08, 2018

A good course overall , i feel i learn new stuff i didn't no before. The only odds i would say about this course. Iss that when we need help we ain't get any form the forums.So we've get lost and we are moving around and going nowhere.

By Ondrej Spisiak

Dec 05, 2018

I liked it

By Donald Coffin

Dec 03, 2018

Some examples of similar projects to our assignments available always would help. There were several times where I was stuck on something that no one had gotten stuck on in a couple weeks

By Sharon Hemphill

Nov 22, 2018

I love it so far

By 朱炫冰

Nov 21, 2018

GOOD!

By Makbool Ahmad Khan

Nov 21, 2018

best opportunity initial learning of all student

who those financial week student