Back to Our Earth's Future

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Our Earth's Future by American Museum of Natural History

Our Earth’s Future is about the science of climate change and how to talk about it. You will learn from scientists in the fields of climatology, oceanography, Earth science, and anthropology who study how climate change is affecting people, populations, and ways of life. Explore the multiple lines of evidence for the human-induced climate change that is happening today, and consider what that means for the future of our planet. At the end of this course you will be able to understand key scientific principles, identify and address misconceptions, and contribute confidently to conversations about climate change....

FA

Aug 30, 2020

Really enjoyed this and learned new terminology, plus difficulties of prediction, use of risk assessments for varying aspects of climate change. Interesting papers to read and additional resources.

OW

May 24, 2016

Lectures are interesting and understandable. It brought the role the ocean plays into sharp focus and told me things I had not heard before. Now if our politicians would just take the class!

51 - 75 of 169 Reviews for Our Earth's Future

By Mangalam R

Jul 04, 2020

The course was very useful and the especially the video lectures of Dr.Debra Tillinger were mindblowing. Thankyou

By Joseph C

Sep 15, 2015

Great course! Interesting and informative, it was as much a public service as an academic endeavor. Nicely done.

By Торгаева К О

Mar 20, 2019

I'm highly recommended this course. It gives basic explanation to climate changing events and its consequences.

By Ivana R

Jan 06, 2016

Very thorough, straight-forward and entertaining course. Amazing number of outside sources worth discovering!

By Sharon D

Sep 03, 2016

The examples used were very understandable in relation to course materials. Very thought provoking material.

By Susan T

Apr 28, 2018

I did not expect to learn so much, since I already believe in climate change. thank you for this course.

By Bhagirat M

Aug 28, 2020

The course was perfectly designed. Even though I am a college Professor, I could learn many new things.

By Josue A

Sep 19, 2020

Outstanding! Want to inform yourself about climate change? This course brings clarity to the subject.

By BRENDA G

Jun 27, 2016

I HAVE REALLY ENJOY THIS COURSE. THANK YOU

PLEASE KEEP BRING MORE COURSE ON CLIMATE CHANGE.

BRENDA

By Ashley C

Feb 12, 2016

Great course to take! Learned a lot and the information given, is very creditable. Love it! :)

By Laura V M C

Aug 25, 2020

Very interesting, objective, and has a perfect balance between amount of contents and deepening.

By s p

this course is very much informative and helpful for me for my higher studies in earth science.

By M.Venkatakrishnan -

Sep 23, 2020

A good course to understand the scientific language of climate change with its social impacts.

By M. S P

Aug 03, 2020

This course helps me a lot to understand and learn about our environment and climate changes.

By John H

Sep 23, 2019

Amazing course love the material and solid factual base given from a well accredited teacher.

By Carlos M N d S

Sep 20, 2020

Great.Thanks.I`m portuguese so the language is dificult to me. But i like very much!!!!!

By Andreas G

Apr 27, 2020

Fundamentals on climate change taught in a simple, structured, fast and interesting way.

By Lauren S R

Dec 01, 2015

Love that I could take this course at my own pace. Good as all the other AMNH courses.

By Arohi B

Jul 01, 2020

Fantastic course. It gives a unique perspective into our planet's present and future.

By Amapola F

Aug 21, 2020

Very interesting! Thank you for the opportunity to learn so much about our planet.

By Rita L

Feb 20, 2020

Loved the course, very interesting, mostly easy enough to follow for a lay person.

By Khaled E

Mar 07, 2020

So many new things I learned about the climate. Everyone should take this course!

By garima s

Sep 29, 2017

The videos and the information in the course was very helpful and knowledgeable

By Ladislao F C

Aug 30, 2020

Great course and thank for give me more conscientious about our environment.

By Lynn

Sep 04, 2016

Very informative and well presented science. I understand so much more now!