Back to Our Earth's Future

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Our Earth's Future by American Museum of Natural History

Our Earth’s Future is about the science of climate change and how to talk about it. You will learn from scientists in the fields of climatology, oceanography, Earth science, and anthropology who study how climate change is affecting people, populations, and ways of life. Explore the multiple lines of evidence for the human-induced climate change that is happening today, and consider what that means for the future of our planet. At the end of this course you will be able to understand key scientific principles, identify and address misconceptions, and contribute confidently to conversations about climate change....

OW

May 24, 2016

Lectures are interesting and understandable. It brought the role the ocean plays into sharp focus and told me things I had not heard before. Now if our politicians would just take the class!

WJ

Jun 10, 2017

Good general introduction to climate change. Does a good job of highlighting both the science behind climate change as well as its impact on human communities now and in the future.

51 - 75 of 146 Reviews for Our Earth's Future

By BRENDA G

Jun 27, 2016

I HAVE REALLY ENJOY THIS COURSE. THANK YOU

PLEASE KEEP BRING MORE COURSE ON CLIMATE CHANGE.

BRENDA

By Ashley C

Feb 12, 2016

Great course to take! Learned a lot and the information given, is very creditable. Love it! :)

By s p

this course is very much informative and helpful for me for my higher studies in earth science.

By M. S P

Aug 03, 2020

This course helps me a lot to understand and learn about our environment and climate changes.

By John H

Sep 23, 2019

Amazing course love the material and solid factual base given from a well accredited teacher.

By Carlos M N d S

Jun 28, 2020

Great.Thanks.I`m portuguese so the language is dificult to me. But i like very much!!!!!

By Andreas G

Apr 27, 2020

Fundamentals on climate change taught in a simple, structured, fast and interesting way.

By Lauren S R

Dec 01, 2015

Love that I could take this course at my own pace. Good as all the other AMNH courses.

By Arohi B

Jul 01, 2020

Fantastic course. It gives a unique perspective into our planet's present and future.

By Rita L

Feb 20, 2020

Loved the course, very interesting, mostly easy enough to follow for a lay person.

By Khaled E

Mar 07, 2020

So many new things I learned about the climate. Everyone should take this course!

By garima s

Sep 29, 2017

The videos and the information in the course was very helpful and knowledgeable

By Lynn D

Sep 04, 2016

Very informative and well presented science. I understand so much more now!

By James S

Jun 14, 2017

This course does a good job of clarifying the research into climate change.

By Vydyula A

Jul 30, 2019

its very good course and coursera is best platform to learn what you love

By jay j

Jul 01, 2020

very good course if you are intrested in this topic you must learn it

By ADNAN A

Jun 21, 2020

very good course thanks help me alot to understand climate change

By Ekaterina S

Apr 21, 2020

Great course. I especially appreciated the ocean-related chapters

By Fatim B

Jan 09, 2020

Thank you for this very interesting course on climate change !

By Philip H

May 12, 2016

A nice introductory course on climate change and its impacts.

By Mary T E P

Aug 04, 2020

Very informative course. Well explained by the instructor.

By Tad I

Feb 10, 2016

Very insightful course with lots of current information.

By Sofia A D E

Nov 20, 2017

Contribuye al conocimiento sobre el cambio climático

By abhinav m

Jul 20, 2017

its a wonderful course to know about planet earth.

By Ilan C

May 05, 2017

EXCELLENT intro to climate change. Recommended!