Back to Our Earth's Future

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Our Earth's Future by American Museum of Natural History

Our Earth’s Future is about the science of climate change and how to talk about it. You will learn from scientists in the fields of climatology, oceanography, Earth science, and anthropology who study how climate change is affecting people, populations, and ways of life. Explore the multiple lines of evidence for the human-induced climate change that is happening today, and consider what that means for the future of our planet. At the end of this course you will be able to understand key scientific principles, identify and address misconceptions, and contribute confidently to conversations about climate change....

OW

May 24, 2016

Lectures are interesting and understandable. It brought the role the ocean plays into sharp focus and told me things I had not heard before. Now if our politicians would just take the class!

WJ

Jun 10, 2017

Good general introduction to climate change. Does a good job of highlighting both the science behind climate change as well as its impact on human communities now and in the future.

126 - 146 of 146 Reviews for Our Earth's Future

By stefanie c

Mar 29, 2019

The science background information about climate change was fantastic however there were a lectures that could have been more concise. Overall, it was wonderful!

By Meghana I

Sep 28, 2019

Loved the information this could give me just I was hoping to also understand how to tackle some of these issues from an individual grassroot level.

By Xavier V

Sep 15, 2019

It´s really good. I just think that they should update the info, like how 2016 was the hotter year so far, and the new info about climate research

By Gabriela L F

Oct 29, 2017

Great course! Very clear and concise. I could actually understand and learn about the complexity of climate and climate change. Thank you!!!

By Daniel B

Apr 09, 2020

Very informative: there are many essential understandings to be gained by completing this course. Some of the content could be updated.

By Claire C

Jan 07, 2020

interesting and well taught course. It could have had another week of course with suggestions on how to reduce emissions and solutions

By Veryan B

Nov 06, 2017

A very interesting course, but the quizes were not challenging enough and some extended writing would make it feel more worthwhile.

By Sean S

Jul 31, 2016

Good introductory course. I felt the wording of some of the quiz questions to be uneccessarily ambigous.

By Adib Z

Jul 12, 2020

The quiz section (feedback especially) needs to be fixed, it's not user friendly

By Dot H

Jan 19, 2016

Great broad introduction, with links to resources for deeper investigation.

By Kousay a

Oct 11, 2016

An important course to take given the current situation of climate change.

By Martins O

Apr 16, 2020

This course is important for climate change researchers. Kudos.

By Virginia S N

Jun 24, 2020

Learnt a lot! Wish it had more updated information.

By Bimla G

Jun 29, 2020

This was a very informative and interesting course

By Manojkumar P

Dec 28, 2015

Nice course. Learnt a lot on topic. Eye opening.

By hari s

May 06, 2020

execellent course.. its was an eye opener..

By Rachel P

Jun 28, 2020

excellent course

By Hans d D

Jul 12, 2016

Very interesting course if you want to have an overview of how climate works. You will understand what we know but most importantly what we do NOT know on the subject. Sadly there was no feedback at all from teachers...

By Claudio S

Jan 30, 2019

The course content seems to be a little outdated . More focused on the accuracy and validity of the climate change science and less about climate change itself.