Back to Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence by Case Western Reserve University

Emotional intelligence, hope, mindfulness, and compassion help a person reverse the damage of chronic stress and build great leadership relationships. The Positive and Negative Emotional Attractors inspire sustained, desired change and learning at many levels....

GT
Sep 4, 2017

I really enjoyed this course. it helped me to refresh some of the concepts I had learned early in m career as well as see actual case study work as it applies to the corporate environment that im in.

AH
Apr 27, 2020

I am so glad to bump into this course during COVID-19. To get my PEA and help the others with their PEA are great! I highly recommend this all of those who just stepped into their leadership roles.

151 - 175 of 457 Reviews for Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence

By Laura D D P

Sep 17, 2018

so far very well done. University level, but wiith possibility to cover the topics less known. Made me really studying again. :)

By Dr S K

Jun 23, 2020

Absolutely stunning. An amazing course that makes you think and rethink. Just fabulous and I enjoyed every bit of it. Thank you

By Volkan B

Feb 17, 2021

It's was such a great course, I encourage you to do practices that are mentioned during the course to see how it works. Thanks

By Jorge A

Mar 22, 2020

This is an excellent starting point in a journey towards the understanding of effective leadership and Emotional Intelligence.

By Kati C

Jul 30, 2017

I really liked the scientific base of the whole course, and the lively lectures. It was a great pleasure to do this course...

By Dubys V T

Sep 21, 2020

Excelente experiencia, realmente es muy interesante e importante todos los abordados durante esta capacitación. Me encantó.

By devar a

Nov 18, 2016

thanks all of you, you changed my thinking , i never believe that emotion can have this important and grate impact on others

By Alma L

Mar 18, 2020

Excellent course for my work as an Executive Coach. I'll apply the concepts I've learned in both my work and personal life.

By Steven G

Nov 7, 2020

Thanks a lot to Pr Boyatzis. Every course is clear and helpful with the right mix between theory and learning assignement.

By Pangesti D T P

Sep 20, 2019

Thank you Professor Boyatzis, you're such an amazing person, you have an awesome personality and makes me really inspired.

By Jhonathan A F C

Aug 3, 2020

Excluding a course, in addition to learning a lot, can help me develop, it can make me a better and more sociable person.

By HITESH D

Nice course, gives a clear insight regarding how to get other emotionally attached with yourself and resonant leadership.

By Greg H

May 1, 2021

This is a great course where leaders can learn what it means to be emotionally attuned to their people in organizations.

By Inge H

Dec 5, 2020

Very inspiring course, beneficial for personal well-being as well as personal relationships and professional leadership

By Eyram

Oct 12, 2016

One of the best courses I've ever taken on Emotional Intelligence. I can't believe how good this professor can teach!

By federico d l

Feb 14, 2020

Very interesting content. Got engaged in the activities and was really worthy. Thank you Richard, you were amazing!

By Rita B

Nov 16, 2018

Amazing journey of self discovery and practical applications for effective and inspirational leadership.

Well done!

By Chathura G

It has opened me to a different thinking pattern. I am using these methods to develop myself and people around me

By Yogendra N C

Jul 26, 2020

This course will help, how to be motivated, and motivate others to perform well with positive impact in the life

By Maxime B

Oct 12, 2016

one of the best course I did! if everyone at work could do this course it would be a way better place to work!!!

By Debi P A

Dec 3, 2020

It is a very good course. I learned a lot of things that will help me perform as a better and resonant leader.

By Deepak S

Jun 25, 2020

Engaging course with a plethora of information to develop EQ and leadership skills. Truly enjoyed the course.

By Sheena B

Nov 22, 2016

I love this course..

I highly recommend this course to people who are interested in Organizational Psychology.

By Jia X

Jun 24, 2016

Really excellent! Gave me a new model for thinking about how to think about and apply emotional intelligence.

By Natalie H

Apr 22, 2021

I simply enjoyed this course. I have learned so much that I can apply to my personal and professional life.