Back to Managing Employee Performance

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing Employee Performance by University of Minnesota

Once you have hired good employees, the next step that successful people managers take is to develop the full potential of their employees. Performance management is a process that helps managers achieve the goal of getting the best from their employees. In this third course in the Human Resources for People Managers specialization, we will discuss the skills and key processes you will need to develop your employees to attain department and organizational goals. These skills will include setting clear expectations, providing positive and corrective feedback, and delivering an effective performance appraisal....

BO
Jun 30, 2018

Another great course. This course explains and delivers the benefits of having clear goals and objectives that outline who, what, and when of the employee and reduces any surprises to expectations!

JD
Mar 19, 2021

This course war quite fulfilling. I learned so much helpful information that will not only help with refining my own skills but helping with the overall advancement or practices at my organization.

101 - 125 of 481 Reviews for Managing Employee Performance

By Shannon S

Dec 18, 2020

Very informative class, lectures are easy to follow along. I liked the instructor, he was funny but also obviously experienced and knowledgeable

By Victoria P

Jun 24, 2019

Really enjoyed the content. I thought the last several videos on workplace culture and civility were particularly well-timed and very important.

By Helmar F

Nov 20, 2017

Excellent course. What I've liked the most is the emphasis on how important is to connect the culture into the performance appraisal process

By Vidhya J

Mar 21, 2020

Excellent Course. Amazing reading experience . I was able to relate to my job i was doing hence it was very much interesting to complete .

By Imola B

Aug 9, 2019

The professor is really professional and entertaining, I had a lot of laughs during the course! Thank you for the great experience Larry!

By Tania D

Nov 4, 2018

Provided a great deal of information on how to effectively manage performance on the organizational level as well as the employee level.

By hassan g m

Jan 23, 2017

All the best. i really understood the importance of Managing employee perforce i really liked the idea of civility and its important.

By Syed M M

Nov 28, 2020

Excellent course for mid level HR professionals and line managers. The trainer was marvelous and conduct the course very impressively.

By Gabriel L

Sep 20, 2020

Really informative, great info, just feel really really good that I am more knowledgable but more able to implement these great ideas.

By Mutoni S

Oct 1, 2020

I gained more knowledge and skills from Managing employee performance which will help me to be a good HR professional at my workplace

By ABDUL M A

Sep 11, 2019

Excellent course for managers having sub-ordinates for whose performance improvement and overall organisation performance improvement

By Kristine R

Feb 25, 2019

Very well structured, designed, easy to follow and understand and fun course! Enjoyed it a lot and the teacher is amazing! Thank you!

By Chika E

Oct 4, 2017

Fantastic course, very engaging and deliberately or consciously insightful for beginners with no knowledge of the field like myself.

By MELISSIDOU E

Nov 22, 2020

The professor was comprehensible and pleasant. The questions of the quizzes were just to the point. liked his presentations, too.

By Deanna W

Oct 28, 2018

Great Course! Learned quite a bit about this subject and can use it in my current job as well as future jobs! Thank you so much!

By Prompiriya P

Jul 21, 2020

Extremely informative and interesting lectures by Professor. I like that the overall tone balances between seriousness and humor.

By Juliette Z

Sep 11, 2019

Learned to have a more positive mindset and attitude and bring out the best in people. Thank you so much, Professor Bourgerie!

By Dana A

Sep 27, 2020

One of the best courses provided by Coursera, many thanks to the lecturer for the creative presentation throw outs the course.

By Soumma D

Apr 30, 2020

Extremely instructional. Professor Larry is an amazing teacher who actually uses points rather than verbose to explain topics.

By Haminat A A

Nov 17, 2020

Excellent and well tailored course. Thank you Coursera, thank you the course instructor (Larry Bourgerie) and the whole team.

By David j R M

Sep 11, 2020

Excellent course, very complete, dynamic and enlightening, I feel that I learned too much for the future work I want to reach

By Monica O

Jun 29, 2020

Amazing course Full of interesting points. Practical and clear iindications and really complete. Congrats to the professor!

By Shubha I

Oct 17, 2016

Thoroughly enjoyed the course. Every manager must take these courses to better understand and motivate their team members.

By MD.Tanzim H

Apr 30, 2021

Very helpful course in managing people. Lot's of stuff to learn. The instructor was very helpful in the lectures. Thanks

By Stefania S F

Apr 16, 2020

This is an excellent course. The instructor is engaging, and there is memorable content that I will bring into my role.